Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jet and Lee's first meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a fine sunny day in Grassveil, and the town square was as busy as usual. The bird pokemon were chirping, the store owners were selling and marketing their goods, everything was normal. However, at the edge of the town plaza, just within the trees. There was a small oddly colored Froakie watching the other pokemon. And he thought to himself, "So this is Grassveil... the place where I will train my ninja skills... and become renowned to the world." He paused a short moment to think about the possibilities, "Perfect..." he said with a small whisper. The Froakie then jumped out of the trees and into the light screaming at the top of his lungs, "I'M GOING TO BE THE GREATEST NINJA EVERRRRRRR!!" He then began to run through the town square screaming out, "WOOHOO!!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:35 am

Jet was actually quite surprised that he had gotten the response that he did. He had almost expected something more along the lines of "beat it," but he would gladly take this. This place was already a lot better than where he had come from. These people didn't even know him and he felt more comfortable...although then again, perhaps it was because they didn't know him that they treated him like this....

Whatever the case, he had gotten the information he needed and he nodded. "Thank you for the information," he said, giving a grateful, respectful bow before turning back to Lee. He smiled a bit. "That went better than I had actually expected," he said to the Froakie Then, he started walking forward again. "Heh...maybe it is not my place to say this, but you were lucky we ran into each other. You might have been walking around all day."

But then he looked down toward the ground as he continued to walk, thinking more and more about the guild now that they were drawing closer to it. Could he survive in the Guild on his own? Perhaps he should consider asking this Froakie if they could be teammates or something along those lines...at least then he would feel more confident with a supposedly strong ninja Pokémon to help him.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 am

"Hm... yea I guess your right," Lee said as he began walking with Jet. Lee really was lucky to have stopped and talked to Jet, or else he really would have been searching for the guild all day. It was then Lee decided that he would give Jet a test to see if he was good enough to become Lee's partner. "Hey Jet I have a proposition for you." he said, "I'm willing to team up with you in the exploration guild, but first I need to give you a test."
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 am

Jet continued walking alongside Lee, but looked up when he heard the Froakie begin talking to him again. "A proposition...?" he repeated, giving the frog Pokémon a questioning look. But of course, the moment the term "team up" was used in that sentence, he brightened up. "R-really...?" he asked. "A cool ninja Pokémon like you? That would be great!" But of course there was more to it. After all, he was sure that Lee wasn't exactly impressed with everything that had gone on so far today.

Jet then nodded with a bright smile. "So...what kind of test are we talking about?" he replied. He could really only think of one test that most Pokémon would come up with...but he hoped that that wasn't what he had in mind. If he had to prove his worth in battle or something like that, he would probably be in trouble....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 pm

"We should have a battle," Lee said, "Because I need to know that you can handle your own in a fight. Because that's what a ninja needs to do." Lee was saying ninja, and that is what he meant, but it could also be understood that he was talking about rescue explorers. Lee wasn't sure what the outcome of the battle would be exactly, but he needed to see Jet in battle in order for him to make a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 pm

Jet had been afraid of this. It was only natural that the ninja Pokémon would want a partner who could at least hold his own in a fight. Especially when said ninja Pokémon was aiming to become the "best ninja in the world." But so far, Lee was the only Pokémon he knew in Grassveil, and thus the only Pokémon he felt even remotely close to being able to trust right now. Perhaps through some miracle, he would be able to prove himself enough.

With that thought in mind, he steeled himself and tried to remove all of the nervousness from his tone. After all, he needed to sound confident if he wanted to get on his good side...even if he didn't actually feel it.

"S-sure," he replied with a smile. "I-I guess it's only natural that you would want to test my battle skills. I'll battle you...but, er...w-we're not battling here and now, are we...?" He looked around the area...the town was pretty decently populated; he didn't want anybody getting caught in the crossfire. Especially not if his attacks missed their mark, like he was sure was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 pm

"No not here," Lee said as he looked around at the other pokemon in the town. "There are too many people and they might get in the way or try to interfere with out battle." Lee then turned back to Jet so that they could continue the conversation, "When I came into town I passed a small lake, and there weren't many pokemon around it, so we can go have a battle there." Lee then turned and started to make his way towards the small pond, expecting Jet to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Jet nodded...this small lake that Lee mentioned seemed like it would be a much better place to have a battle between them. He watched Lee turn away and start walking and he began to follow, as was probably expected of him. Although it was at that point that something occurred to him. "Actually," he replied as he quickly caught up with Lee again. "If we're going to battle, should we maybe have a way to heal ourselves afterward? I mean...I assume the loser is going to be pretty weakened at the very least...and it might not do good to show up at the Guild battered and bruised."

This was what Jet liked to pride himself on...thinking ahead and making plans. Hopefully he would be able to demonstrate enough battle prowess when that came to be, but he simply could not shake that lingering doubt in the back of his mind....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:44 pm

"Nah we don't need any healing items" Lee said, "I don't plan on going that hard, I just want to see how you handle yourself in battle. And besides, a little pain never hurt nobody!" Lee then continued to walk towards the small pond.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Jet swallowed back a dull sigh at Lee's response. Honestly, he had been hoping to be able to heal himself after the heavy loss he was sure to suffer soon. But he couldn't back out now or he'd look the part of the coward to him. Lee seemed like a perfectly nice Pokémon to be friends with...so hopefully he could stay on his good side.

"W-well, if you're sure..." Jet replied, forcing a nervous smile. "I just hope that I'm able to live up to expectations." With that, he continued following Lee toward this lake of his. He thought about how he was going to approach the battle and started trying to come up with plans of attack. Luckily, he had already seen that he was probably faster than the Froakie from their chase earlier...perhaps he could use that to his advantage somehow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Lee thought about what the battle might be like against Jet, however all that Lee could come up with was what it was like to battle another trainee ninja from the Kamaitachi clan. And since Jet said that he wasn't a ninja and had never heard of the Kamaitachi, he was probably going to be an inexperienced fighter. "Well you probably won't," Lee said, "You did after all say that you weren't a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Jet thought about Lee's response for a moment. It was true, he was definitely not a ninja, and he was definitely not a member of this Kamaitachi clan that Lee had so much respect for. Hopefully that didn't count too much against him, however.... He definitely didn't want to fail here. Even if he couldn't win, he hoped that he could at least impress him.

"That is a strange way of thinking though," Jet commented bluntly. "Just because a Pokémon isn't a ninja doesn't mean that they can't be strong fighters. Even if I don't impress you enough, you shouldn't underestimate other Pokémon like that, really." If he wasn't able to become potential teammates with this Froakie, then he hoped that he could at least help him in some way. It was better than simply parting ways and forgetting everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 pm

"Oh yea," Lee said, "Have you ever even seen a ninja fight?" Lee was proud to be a ninja, or at least to be training to become one. So he would defend the strength and honor of ninja's as best that he could. In reality he knew that strong pokemon didn't have to be ninja, but he still believed that the pokemon of his profession were the strongest. That was why Lee wanted to be a ninja, so that he could become one of the strongest pokemon in the world and complete any mission.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Jet had to stop and think about that for a moment, almost forgetting that he was supposed to be following the Froakie to the edge of the plaza and out of the town. "It's true, actually. I haven't ever actually seen a ninja fight for myself," He looked at the Froakie one more time and considered him. He seemed to hold a powerful respect for ninja. Although he supposed that it was only natural. People usually favored those that they grew up with. Usually. Jet was certainly not going to be in the majority in that respect.

"But even so," Jet replied. "Just because you're a ninja doesn't automatically make you the strongest. I've grown up around some pretty powerful Pokémon too. There's always a stronger Pokémon out there somewhere, and they may be where you least expect them...or at least, that's how I was always taught."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Lee stopped and then turned to look at Jet. "Your right, you never expect somebody stronger then you," he said, "my brother taught me that." He then got close to Jets face and said in a very low and serious tone, "And when does somebody ever expect an attack from a ninja?" Lee then turned away continued on towards the small pond. He meant what he last said as joke, but it was more fun to say it as seriously and intimidatingly as possible. Lee knew that he would face strong pokemon, and a lot times ones that were stronger then him. So that's why Lee was going to need a team, so that he could have help in defeating the strong opponents.

((This is Lee's face when he gets close to Jet: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIA8TufEjna5rAsVaW95LSqd-IFx7Vi0sgwYpAnEyqcF_fvKFebQ minus the Aura Sphere of course.))
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Jet froze as Lee got up to his face and looked at  him with a serious expression and spoke. To say that he was startled would be quite the understatement...and the fact that he fell victim to the scare was quite obvious for a moment. Afterward, of course, he knew the Froakie was probably joking...or at least he hoped that he was. But even so the look and tone certainly caught him by surprise. This Pokémon was stable and sane enough to make a proper partner...right?

"Y-yeah, I guess you have a point," Jet replied with a laugh that betrayed his nervousness once again. "I guess that is kind of a huge point of being a ninja, isn't it? Going unseen?" But after he said that he fell silent again. It was pretty clear to him at this point that he wasn't going to be getting anywhere with the conversation. He should just remain silent and continue along until they arrived at wherever the Froakie was leading him so that they could have their battle.

...And hopefully he wasn't starting to bite off more than he could chew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet and Lee's first meeting   Jet and Lee's first meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jet and Lee's first meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2