Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One Step

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One Step Empty
PostSubject: One Step   One Step EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 pm

One step.

It was the first day of spring, and it was hot as hell.

The sun beat down on Iji's head, and her nose twitched at the dry, sweet smell of withering grass. Normally, she'd be perfectly fine with the heat; the sun was kind to reptiles, and she needed the energy. Today, though, it was scorching hot and bone-dry, enough to make her eyes water and her tongue feel like cotton.

Which is why you need to go inside, moron, she chided herself. Just take one step, and then another, and another, and another, and you're in.

Just take one step.

Iji licked her lips and squinted up at the grand arch of the Guild entrance. It loomed overhead like a mouth, like a challenge, and although she'd told herself time and again that this, this, was what she wanted, she couldn't help but feel a twist in her gut.

It felt like fear, and it was really starting to annoy her.    

Come on, said the sensible part of herself, there are amazing things waiting for you behind that door. All you have to do is move.

And what if I don't want to? she thought back, rebelliously.

Well, you can turn around and go the other way if you want to, said the voice. Just, you know, there's nothing for you out there.

Everything is
here.

Just a thought.

It was true and she knew it.

And as the wind picked up, whispering and nudging her forward, through the songs of countless windchimes hung by past explorers for beauty and memory and luck

Ijirusame took a breath

and a step

and, very carefully, never looked back.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:23 am

Energized by the blazing sunshine, Faye the Meganium had been on quite a long walk through Grassveil town this morning. Just as she returned to the familiar building of the guild, the guildmaster spotted a small, blue creature walking inside.
She hadn't seen this Pokémon before, that was for sure.
When the Meganium had finally caught up to the Totodile, she walked around it before speaking as for not to scare the Water type. Finally the Grass type was standing in front of the Totodile, a warm smile on her face as she spoke:
"Hello, dearie. My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:53 am

Iji blinked, cleared her throat, and stood up straighter. "Oh, ah, hello. I'd... like join the Guild, please." She made an effort to put a bit more cheery confidence into her voice. "And I'd also like to start a team, if you can show me how to get started."

A moment passed, and a thought occurred to her. "Please tell me you work here," she added, embarrassment creeping into her voice as she prepared to apologize profusely to this total stranger she'd probably just made an ass of herself to, oh Arceus.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 am

The smile on Faye's face grew wider as she heard of the Totodile's plans to join the guild.
It was always wonderful to have a new member on board, willing to devote their life to doin the right thing.
"That's great, sweetie! Don't worry, it is not difficult at all. You should be able to take on your first mission by tomorrow already. That is if you want to do so of course. Would you like for me to guide you to the guildmaster's quarters?"
Back to top Go down

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 am

Relief flooded Iji's features, and she beamed. "That would be wonderful, Miss Faye, thank you! Lead the way!"

"My name's Iji, by the way," she added, her third eyelid blinking as they crossed the threshold into the shade of the Guild Hall. "Have you been in the Guild long?"

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:04 pm

The guildmaster chuckled upon hearing the question.
"I guess one could say that, yes. Now then, if you would please follow me?"
It wasn't too long a walk until the duo were standing in front of a wooden door, slightly bigger than the other ones lining the other side of the hallway.
It was only faint, but the smell of flowers was wafting through the door from the other side.
"Here we are, dearie. These are the guildmaster's quarters."
Back to top Go down

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Iji tried not to stare at the beautiful interior of the building, but it was difficult; she'd never seen woodwork like this, not even back home. The soft scents of flowers and old, cut wood washed over her, and she breathed deeply.

"Nice place you've got here," she said, a little lamely. "This has got to be one of the biggest buildings I've ever seen. Who built it?"

Stay on task,{/i] chided her inner voice. She blinked and swallowed. "S-sorry, I'm just a little distracted. Should I wait out here, or...?" She shuffled her feet awkwardly. [i]Arceus, Iji, pull it together. Stop embarrassing yourself, you're just joining the Guild.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

"Thank you, dearie. This building's creation was a group effort of pretty much everyone in Grassveil Town and the surrounding area quite a few years ago. It began shortly after the Mystery Dungeons..."
And so Faye summed up the history of the guild in a few sentences before focussing on the task at hand again.
"But I think we should get you signed up first. If you'd like further information we also have an extensive library to browse. So, if you'd please enter so we can begin?"
Innerly Faye was chuckling, eagerly awaiting the second Iji would realize the identity of the guildmaster.
How would she react?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Step   One Step Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step
Page 1 of 1