Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just Wandering Around

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Just Wandering Around - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Brian the Chimchar was strolling through Grassveil Town one day, trying to familiarize himself with the area. When he first arrives to the town a while back, Brian dashed through it so quickly before heading to Pecha Forest that he hadn't been able to look around and see what the town had to offer other than the guild he wanted to join. So now, after returning from the forest, Brian decided to stroll around and see the sites before he headed to the guild.

"Hmm, there's a lot off interesting places here and a lot of cool pokemon I haven't seen before. Who knows, maybe when I join the guild, I'll meet even more cool pokemon and see even cooler places than this." Brian said as he kept walking through the town.

Last edited by pokepikoo on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:49 am

Brian kept leaping into the air for awhile but eventually stopped after tiring a little bit and noticing that he was getting off track.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's get to the guild so we can make our team and go adventuring!" Brian said as he began running in place, still grinning as wide as before. He was obviously ready to get going with all of his excess energy but he didn't want to leave his new partner behind either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:56 am

Uthinare watched her chimchar partner leaping into the air then taking off at a speed that seemed a little slow to her.
"Hey! Wheres all that energy gone!" She shouted playfully then taking off in a jog
"My grandma can run faster!" She teased as she increased her speed to a light run, speeding past Brian.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:30 am

In his moment of happiness, Brian didn't notice that his eevee partner had passed him up until she made her comment which then got him serious.

"Well, I guess you have a pretty fast grandma then if she's able to keep up with me." Brian said as began running faster, catching up with the eevee quickly, grinning the whole time. He absolutely loved competition like this due to his competitive family and it made him even more excited about working together with Uthinare in their team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:36 am

"Nah, my grandma walks, you're just slow" Uthinare teased and ran even faster ears bouncing. She looked back at the chimchar and smile cheekily with her tongue stuck out. Uthinare's silver earing flashed when the rays of the sun hit its tribal patterns.
"Catch me if you can slowpoke!"
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Brian was a little ticked off by her comments, but he knew it was all in good fun and just chuckle back, growing an even wider smile on his face.

"I think you've got me confused with yourself cause I'm no slowpoke, slowpoke." Brian said as he sped up as well, still keeping up with the eevee fairly easily.  He was having a blast with his new partner already and they hadn't even made an actual team yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 am

"Last time I checked I wasn't pink!" Uthinare stated and ran faster, as a member of a travelling tribe she had trained to run fast across different areas and her endurance was high. She grinned as she dodged the numourous pokemon with ease seeing their shocked or amused expressions. As she ran she saw a slightly isolated building just on the edge of town.
'Maybe that's the guide...' She wondered then looked back at Brian
"Hey slowpoke! I think the guide is up ahead!" she shouted to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:00 am

"Still doesn't change the fact that you're the slowpoke!" Brian said as he ran even faster, keeping up with his eevee companion. As the two kept running and dodging their way through the town, Brian saw the building at the edge of town and after hearing Uthinare's words, grinned as wide as he possibly could. He was so excited that he was going to be able to make an official team. Then he heard Uthinare contunue to comment and his wide smile turned into a more cocky smile.

"I told you, I'm not a Slowpoke!" Brian said as he ran faster, heading toward the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 am

Uthinare kept running keeping up with the excited chimchar
"Bet I can touch the guide first!" she teased sticking her tongue out. She laughed as the wind hit her face and her ears whipped back.
'This is going to be awesome!' Uthinare thought happily.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Brian's grin grew even wider as he heard Uthinare's challenge.

"Hehe, I'll take that bet. Hope you later like losing!" Brian said as he ran even faster. He was having the time of his life racing against Uthinare, living the competitive backtalk and the sense of challenge. These were the kinds of things Brian loved for and hoped to experience more in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:09 am

"I could say the same for you!" Uthinare shouted picking up her slow running pace.
She bounced off all the obstacles in the way as she raced towards the building
"Don't think you'll beat me!" She teased passing her fiery friend.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

"Hehe, I don't think I can beat you, I know I can beat you!" Brian said, running even faster towards the building, dodging all of the obstacles in his way. His excitement was through the non existant roof above his head, enjoying every moment of their little race, but not enough to the point that it would distract him from running as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:06 am

Uthinare ran into top speed sprint as the ground evened out, her breathing quickened, she shifted her ears back and made herself as straight as possible maximizing her running speed. Uthinare's feet became a blur as she rocketed far ahead of her chimchar opponent.

(Hey who rp other characters and stuff like that? I've read other people's rps to get an idea on how it works on this site but I'm not really sure)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:38 pm

When he say Uthinare go at her maximum speed as she tried to out speed him, Brian was both astonished and impressed that the eevee was able to to so fast. It had been a long time since Brian had face such a fast pokemon in this type of friendly competition. However, dispute being very impressed, Brian hadn't given up yet.

"That's really cool that you can go that fast, but I still have a few tricks up my nonexistent sleeve." Brian said as he continued running as his right fist started to become enveloped in a bright orange glow. That glow soon transformed itself into bright, controlled flames, burning just as passionately as the flame on his tail. With one swift movement, Brian turned around and thrusted his burning fist toward the ground. As it made contact, the resulting force of the impact launched the Chimchar forward towards the guild at a blinding speed, passing up the eevee instantly as he seemed to fly towards the guild walls.

(Well, in terms who rps the guild master for when we want to join the guild, either Savato or Solilo will rp them when we want to join. However, we will have to ask one of them if they can do that and it will have to be after we finish this thread.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:31 pm

"Hey! That's cheating!" Uthinare shouted still sprinting as she watched Brian whizz past her.
'That's sooooo not fair...' she mentally complained as she ran to the building huffing a little as her ears were pressed flat and her tail was a little spear like.

(Alright. Sorry I haven't been around)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 4:18 am

"Hehe, there's no kind of rule saying that I have to win a race by running. As long as no rules are broken, all is fair in this little race." Brian said as he kept flying towards the guild with the same gleeful smile on his face. He couldn't stop himself from smiling as he continued to enjoy himself during this fun competition. Eventually, Brian's continuous flying had gotten his face to smash into the wall of the guild faster than he could respond. His body slide down the side of the wall and then fell back onto the floor.

"Yay, I won....ow.." Brian said, feeling a bit of pain from smashing into the wall of the guild, but still grinning as he was happy that he had taken victory in that fun race.

(It's no problem Kage. Just remember for future reference that if you're going to be gone from the forum for a while, make sure to make a thread in the temporary leave section.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Around   Just Wandering Around - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Around
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next