Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Princess in the Woods

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Princess in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:43 am

Enzu walked through the woods and looked at his surroundings in Shadowhue Forest. There was a light wind that was whistling through the trees and rustling the leaves that hung above Enzu's head. There was not much light in the forest, but there was enough for Enzu to be able to see his surroundings and move through the forest with little difficulty. The grass underneath Enzu's feet was tall and soft, as it bent easily when Enzu would step on.

As Enzu walked he found the tree with knot that he had told Victoria to meet him at. Upon reaching the tree, Enzu turned so that he could lean back on the tree while he waited. He wasn't exactly sure why he had agreed to have Victoria come along with him to Monochrome falls. But none the less he had agreed to it and he never went back on his word; so here he was, waiting for her 'highness' to arrive for their journey deep into Shadowhue Forest.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:23 am

The sun was shining, but the leaves were dark as a lonely tyrunt made her way down the path towards a strange tree the knotted root. The footsteps of the female dinosaur thumped as she crushed the springy grass beneath her and approached the tree. The dino looked to the pawniard and spoke, "Quite a dark place you have here, subject."
The tyrunt looked about, as if searching for something to do or say in the small moment before the pawniard could respond if he had wanted to at all, "This place is called Shadowhue, yes? Next to that...what was it called? Grassveil?"

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:32 am

Enzu heard Victoria coming from quite a distance away because she was doing little to nothing in order to quiet her footsteps in the forest. When she was finally in sight he turned his gaze towards her and did not move it. He noticed that she still had her sapphire on the back of her neck. When they had met she told him and Ares and that it was a symbol of the royal family that she was from, and even though Enzu had heard about this kingdom while he was traveling, he had never seen their symbol.

When Victoria addressed Enzu as her servant he let out a light sigh and said, "I thought I asked you to stop calming me your servant," he said, "And as I said you should really ask permission before calling somebody your servant. And getting them to agree to the term is a task among itself."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 am

Victoria huffed at the pawniard, "I didn't say servant! I said Subject!" she gave a turn away from the pawniard and spoke, "Besides, there is no other way to address you, unless you'd rather be called peasant?" The tyrunt crossed her tiny arms to show her feelings of irritation. She uncrossed her arms and looked into the forest, "So are you going to give me a tour or not?" she looked at him expectantly, wondering if the pawniard would give her the tour of the forest or go exploring with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 3:05 am

Enzu's expression did not change as Victoria seemed to give him orders, "I would rather you call me Enzu, that is my name after all." he said. Then as Victoria turned to look deeper into the forest Enzu followed her gaze. He then said, "Well I can't exactly give you a tour. This forest has a way of twisting itself around that it is difficult to find an exact path to where you want to go, especially Monochrome Falls." As Enzu looked out into the forest he thought about the general direction in which Monochrome Falls was located and picked out the start of their path, "However I do know the general direction in which the waterfall is located, so if you will follow me then we can begin our journey," Enzu said as he stood up and away from the tree trunk which he was leaning on.

((Forgot to mention,
Enzu's energy: 13))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:30 am

((Victoria energy: 9))

"Only royals call each other by their names, during negotiations they are to call each other king or queen of whatever land they are of," the tyrunt spoke flatly as she followed the pawn pokemon. The reptile still showed no sign of hiding her foot steps as they crushed the ground and left obvious foot prints she could not help. The princess looked around at the trees, her kingdom had trees, but not like these. They were more spread apart, and there was more space between them. The trees here seemed to be so close that they seemed to want to hug each other.
"What was so special about this waterfall again?" she asked, admiring the trees as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:15 pm

When Victoria said that she only referred to other royals by their name, Enzu considered creating some fictitious nation that he was royalty of so that she would call him by his actual name. But he decided against it because he would probably have to show proof of his royalty, and he had none. And when Victoria asked him the question about the waterfall, he had to think about how to describe its effects, "It's hard to explain," he said. After a short pause he continued and said, "I just feel a strong sense of calm whenever I am there... The area just feels 'in balance' and helps me think clearly about almost anything."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:37 pm

"Ah, so you're showing me some kind of meditation center?" The tyrunt asked. They had one of those in her old kingdom, but it had been abandoned ever since her father became frustrated with being unable to meditate and destroyed it. Her mother was furious, but her father was even angrier. She had figured that he had some kind of anger issue at the time, but she had also figured it was because of the stress of being king of a valley. He had to keep his display of power up, and doing such even a tiny thing that could ruin his image could cause even the mightiest to fall. The tyrunt followed the pawniard, intrigued by the idea of a waterfall that could help pokemon meditate. She wondered if the pawniard would sit under it like the tales of pokemon becoming strong by doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Enzu nodded when Victoria called the falls a meditation center, "Yes, that's a good way to think about it," he said, "But not everyone uses it for that purpose so it's up to you to decide what the place is to you." Enzu himself did mainly use the area for meditation, however he did occasionally use it to spar with friends. His grandfather was the one who had first taken him to the falls in order to learn how to meditate. Normally his father would have done so, but he was too busy teaching at the dojo at the time in order to teach him.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Princess in the Woods W0gqJPZ
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 am

"You mean nobody owns it? Then how is peace kept around there? Wouldn't bad pokemon take the waterfall for themselves?" The tyrunt asked, the bad pokemon being the rogues and feral pokemon that roamed the area. The tyrunt blinked as she noticed a strange green stone by the steel type's foot, "What's that?" she asked, pointing to the stone with a strange leaf engraving on it. She wondered if it was some kind of artifact, or something the pawiard had dropped just then.

((Brain dead is brain dead))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:23 am

"Well as I said it has a sort of calming effect," Enzu started to say, not noticing his surroundings. He then continued to explain the effects of the falls, "A lot of times feral pokemon seem to av-", but before he could finish explaining Victoria pointed out the stone that was at Enzu's feet. Enzu then knelt down to pick up the stone. "It's a leaf stone," Enzu said as he looked at the stone, he then picked it up to place it into his bag. "When some pokemon come into contact with this stone, they evolve." he said.

((Enzu's energy: 12))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 am

"Pokemon like....?" the tyrunt asked, leaving her sentence to trail off as she hinted towards wanting specific pokemon as examples in an obvious fashion. The tyrunt had heard of these stones before, but not much had really been said about them. She only knew that they held a strange power, and she did not know what they all looked like, just the names. The tyrunt studied the leaf stone as the pawniard stuck it in his bag. Victoria turned back to the path, "I've heard of the stones, but i've never actually seen one myself before, and rumors tend to stretch far and wide with every ear they pass through,"

Kat carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Princess in the Woods XlTFzov
(Victoria Energy: 9)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:01 am

"A lot of grass type pokemon like Pansage or Nuzleaf receive the effects of the stones," Enzu said. "And I can understand what you mean by the rumors," Enzu then said as he closed his bag, "But the stones really do cause evolution, I've seen it once before myself." When Enzu then looked up from his bag he noticed a small red flower that was not in the area with them before. Normally Enzu was very perceptive of his surroundings, so a flower suddenly appearing was causing him to add some caution to his movement. Without taking his eyes off of the flower, he then lightly said, "Victoria, I think we have company."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:17 am

The tyrunt blinked, turning to the pawniard, about to question him on what he had meant by that. She was rudely interrupted by a slash of strange pink wind. The tyrunt roared in pain and the strange wind dealt some damage to the tyrunt. The heir pokemon roared in rage once more and turned to face a strange red flower with a strange pokemon on top of it. The angel like creature holding onto the flower seemed to giggle as if her reaction had been funny. She gave a huff of displeasure and spoke, "Let's show this little pest what it means to mess with a princess, shall we?"
As she spoke, her breath was beginning to become more visible as her teeth began to freeze over, preparing an Ice Fang just for the flabebe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:51 am

Enzu was surprised that such a seemingly powerful attack came from the small pokemon that was holding the flower. When Victoria got back up and started shouting he could tell that some meditation would do her good. But Enzu decided to think about that later, for now the two of them needed to focus on the Flabebe that had taken an interest in the two of them. As Victoria's breath started to become colder, Enzu also began to charge up a Psycho Cut and said, "Yes, lets. The two of us should be able to handle it without a problem."

((Oh if only they knew XDD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess in the Woods   The Princess in the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess in the Woods
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next