Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dandy's Resort and Boutique

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Dandy's Resort and Boutique Empty
PostSubject: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 am

» Shop Name: Dandy's Resort and Boutique
» Shop or Service?: Both
» Location: Grassveil Town

» Name of shop owner: Space Dandy the Furfrou
» Link to the bio of the shop owner:
Dandy's Resort and Boutique Coollo17

» What can your shop offer to other Pokemon?:
Dandy's shop can be separated into 1 service and 3 shops. I'll start with  the service and then move onto the shops.

One shop and the service are affected by the size of the customer's species (Mega evolving has no effect on these prices, an Average Pumpkaboo and Average Gourgeist are used in this chart, Ditto's transformations will render the changes the shop and service made void, and thus the Ditto must return to have them redone).
Size Chart: If your character's species falls in between or at one of the ranges of height, you're a part of that size category. To find out your species' height, go to the site listed above the size chart, click CTRL F, type in the name of your species and see which box it's in.
Bulbapedia Sizedex
*1 = 0'00" - 1'08"
*2 = 2'00" - 2'07"
*3 = 2'11" - 3'03"
*4 = 3'07" - 5'11"
*5 = 6'03"- 47'07"

Spa
The spa Dandy owns provides several customization services to Pokemon of all shapes and sizes, except ditto. The Spa can change the appearance of your character. Some Pokemon, like Furfrou, can have major changes to their appearance. Most pokemon can only have up to a Medium spa change, which makes noticeable changes but allows the pokemon to be fairly recognizable. Spa treatments are always temporary unless said otherwise, and only last 10 threads. Afterwards your character will return to a normal appearance and will need to be re-treated. The spa is a size-effected service, please refer to the size chart above when figuring out your Pokemon's size.

Spa Treatments and Prices:

Dyes
Dyes are a major part of Dandy's business.  Dyes change the coloring/patterns on your character. Dyes can be temporary or permanent. (Note, removing permanent dyes costs money). Dyes can have added effects by adding multiple berries to their colors, or a dye can be made purely from berries and be "invisible."

Dye Information and Pricing:

Accessory Shop

Dandy's Accessory shop sells, customizes, and crafts accessories. Here you may buy accessories such as the bows, ribbons, and scarves found inside dungeons, items similar to them that we make in the forge in the back that also supplies the heat for our baths, and items with no effect that are pretty much for decoration. Note that effect-giving accessories cannot be worn together, only one at a time. Any amount of non-effect accessories can be worn at the same time, and do not cancel out the effect of an effect-giving accessory.

Accessory Information and Prices:

Last edited by Dracorex on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Everything looks fine and well thought out except for the Inn and the Spa parts with question marks in them.
Since you plan on offering a bag to those who stay at your inn, how will you craft the bags that you can just give away?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 pm

The Spa treatments with question marks in them are there because I've no idea what could be considered a "medium feather" treatment and what not. Much like how I'll have the shop learn new levels of Dye Effects, I plan on the shop learning new spa treatments and such.

The bags I'm actually planning on moving down as an arm accessory type while the Inn I actually added by accident, most of this stuff I had copied and pasted from a word document and I had that written down on it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Okay. I'd edit ur app to mention that stuff accordingly then ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Sadly I cannot, as with the large amount of BBCode present in the app, several of the codes will suddenly become mixed up :/ my app is too Dandy for the forums
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:28 am

Bleh, edits made and corrections to the stupid BBCode were included.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:48 am

I trust that everything is fine and Dandy now, Drac if you're lying, I get a 50% discount on those joyribbons and cloaks :I

Approved by BlueKat12~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dandy's Resort and Boutique   Dandy's Resort and Boutique Empty

Back to top Go down

Dandy's Resort and Boutique
Page 1 of 1