Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Oh look, a newmeat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:37 am

...s'yeah. Hello. Olann's the name.

I'm not really sure how a fluid, classy introduction is supposed to go, so I guess I'll just wing it. I've been roleplaying for a number of years now, but I didn't really start looking for a forum devoted to PMD RP until most of the ones I was in on FF.net dried up prematurely. I'm pretty impressed with this place, though, and now that I'm here it's my hope that y'all can grow to tolerate my weird, awkward lurky presence.

What else can I say... I also draw Pokemon a bit. Not terribly well, but it's something I've been trying to do a bit more often after my art slump over the past two years. I used to write fics, but then my inner critic woke up and saw just how haphazard my old one was, so now I've been slapping myself over the head for the last year trying to make progress on a newer one. And I just realized that this is probably starting to border real close to self-promotion or implied "hey check out my thing you guys", so I'ma just stop there with the site's advertisement rules in mind. Meep. Sorry.

Tl;dr - Hi. New roleplayer here. I bring ice cream cake, please treat me kindly kthanxbai. *slithers back under carpet*   Magikarp

Last edited by Olann on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:07 am

ICE CREAM CAKE! *om nom nom nom nom*

Heh, anyways, name's Dracorex, Lord of Yellow, King of Dragons, the site's main source of pervertedness. Nice ta meet ya.

Even if you say you're a lurker, I suggest you get on the chatbox every once and a while to help ya get to know everyone a bit better. Plus funny shit goes down in there a lot. You can also simply use it to tell someone you're rping with that you posted.

Most of us here have a bit of artistry and fanfic writing under out belts, and we sometimes help each other out a bit here and there. So show off! We shall counter your showing off with our own showing off and create a wondrous sea of showing off, probably making our egos so large that uor heads explode.

Also, the site advertisement rule is only if you advertise your own forum/site if I'm not mistake, which I probably am cause the last time I read the rules was a month or so ago.
Back to top Go down

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 am

Chatbox? Alrighty, then. I will have to jump on that ship tomorrow (or, I guess, later today in my timezone) when I'm not in an impending NyQuil haze (Colds are no fun.) Thanks for that suggestion.

And the showing off of creative brain product is a mutual thing, you say? I see...I see... Well, that's actually quite heartening to know. Honestly, then, I'm probably going to end up posting what I have of my fic so far if that's the case, so I shouldn't be having any need to even try and link to the other places it's on. So everything works out in that regard, I suppose. *discreetly sorts aside OC sketches to possibly let loose in the art section later*
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Ello there Olann~
I am ze BlueKat, I have been roleplaying for a year and a half now, well possibly a few more if you count my younger days but i dare not speak of those dark and dumbarsery times n_n
But yeah, most of the flare happens in the chatbox, just note when "funny shit" occurs, its usually the most random and confusing shiz. Especially when the chatbox has 5+ members in it.

But the chatbox is your best bet in getting to know the members, getting help with plots, contacting staff faster(with it's live-time-chat ness), and generally helping start up threads to rp in with other people.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Heya, hello and welcome to the site!

This is Savato, the Bringer of the Ponies, King Brony, Ambassador of Equestria, Friendship Banana, Judge of Users, Zombie Archmage Robot Troll Physics Breaker Science (and a few other titles, don't ask me how I got them all, long story) guy!

Hope you'll be having fun here!
If there's anything you'd like to know, please do not hesitate to ask!
I'd be happy to show you around!
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:08 am

Welcome to the site!

Oh look, a newmeat Tumblr_m2yzo9snNf1qd87hlo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh look, a newmeat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh look, a newmeat   Oh look, a newmeat Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh look, a newmeat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: