Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? Empty
PostSubject: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:21 am

Akuroma peered up at the tall dark trees of Shadowhue. Though he's explored them before, he shivered a bit in fear. This would be his first time exploring the forest alone, and he had trouble exploring them with other pokemon before. The Ralts took in a deep breath and sighed it out before hefting up his bag.
"No use in fretting over it, so long as I'm quick and quiet I should avoid the wild pokemon here," he told himself before he began trudging into the dark forest. After an hour or so of exploring he stopped and dumped his bag beside him before sitting down against a tree. He gently touched the small scars across his cheek before grimacing.
"Can't believe I let a little Patrat do this to me..." he complained as he looked up at the trees above him, "I shouldn't be far now, but if I don't reach the falls soon, I may run out of luck and run into a wild pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 am

The forest was silent as a young female fox made her way towards a large thick tree that seemed to stand out from the rest. There were plenty of trees similar to this one, but this one differed a more with its dying arms and drying leaves that clung to the deceased branch for dear life. The tree seemed as ominously dark and healthy as all the others but this one, making the young fox decide that this may have been the best stop to wait for someone to pass by. Explorers usually looked for things that stood out as landmarks, so it was easier to make their way back in the direction they had come.

The sleek grey fox with a red mane and tuft of fur on her forehead searched around the tree. She made a few laps around it, searching for a nice and soft area to dig into. She found her target beneath a clot of tangled roots that tangled with each other as if fighting over who would reach back into the ground first. The zorua bit at the roots, snapping some in half to make room for her to dig. Her ears flattened as her paws grew dirty, this entire process was going to get her dirt, but on she went. She was determined to try out this idea she had come up with not too long ago.

It was a few moments before the sly little fox created a den big enough to fit her inside and allow easy movement should she need to jump out. She smirked, but the smirk faded as she realized that she had left being a large mound of dirt as evidence of her little plan. The zorua's ears flattened against her head in annoyance as she looked around, searching for a way to hide the leaves. Her search was fruitless, and she merely hoped that spreading it around and covering it with the brown and green leaves would make it look less freshly touched.

"Yes...that should do...I think..." the infamous Mirage mumbled to herself, surveying her area to check for any other signs of evidence she might have left. She had not noticed much else other than her tracks. A pokemon could easily dismiss it as old and carry on, only someone experienced in tracking would be able to tell how recent they were. The small fox grinned in satisfaction and dove into her hole, wiggling her hindquarters and pushing herself in to fit into the aperture easily.

The wait was not long, as a white figure stepped into the area. It wore what seemed to be a green helmet with a long red protrusion from it. The zorua's grin grew wider and darker, this was a psychic pokemon. She would be able to play her game with this little guy, all it took was a little patience! The zorua was satisfied with her plan, ready to take action as the ralts grew near, but she hesitated. Was this really okay? How would she have felt if she fell into an ambush like this?

Mirage shook her head, banishing the thoughts from her mind.
'Of course this is okay! This is what dark types are expected to do!' she told herself.
The zorua watched the ralts take a seat nearby, still hesitating as her own thoughts faltered. Mirage shook the nonsense out of her head once more, recalling how harsh life had been for her and her parents when they tried to do what they were not expected to do. This was certainly an easier way to live! It was the only way!

The zorua slipped out of the hole with a confident smile, "Why, hello there!" she did not really know why she took the more calm approach, she had planned to go out vicious and terrifying. She guessed that the brute strength style of outlaws just was not...well...her style.
"What are you doing out here?" she asked, maintaining a friendly front as if it were a casual day in the forest and she did not plan to rob this small pokemon of every berry and ribbon he had, "It's dangerous to be in someplace as dark as Shadowhue alone you know!"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 am

Akuroma, though surprised by the dark type, didn't even look down at her immediately. He kept staring up at the trees above him, "Hello, I assume you're a dark type or I would've noticed you earlier," he said before looking down at her, nodding to himself as he confirmed his suspicions. However, he did not expect it to be an outlaw he read about. He was already at a disadvantage with the Zorua being a dark type, but now he had to deal with her being an outlaw!
"I was heading towards Monochrome Falls. An...acquaintance of mine and I had discovered ruins behind them. I was planning on exploring them deeper to study them and any rare items I may find inside. Besides, it's only dangerous if you stupidly charge in and attract wild pokemon," he said plainly, hoping the thought of treasure would help buy him some time to form a plan of escape from the Zorua.
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

Poké : 6581

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 am

The calm and quiet of Pecha forest was abruptly and rudely interrupted by the irate squawking of a swarm of Pidove and Tranquill as they tore through the trees on downright ballistic trajectories. Swinging frantically from their branches, was the object of their scorn, a breathless, terrified Aipom. Normally these flying-types weren’t quick to anger, but when someone like Cracker was involved, chaos was inevitable, and this was no exception.

To think, things had been so peaceful just moments ago, right before the mischievous Aipom got the bright idea pluck some feathers off the hides of his now gaining aggressors. It sounded like a fun prank in his head, but the Pidove and Tranquill didn’t agree one bit.

Just after the second feather, the entire flock, previously nestled cozily in their tree, took up arms and assaulted him violently, like those two feathers—now lost to the forest floor somewhere—spoke of all that was wrong in the world. Even after taking off in terror, they continued the chase, jabbing with their beaks, and swatting with their wings.

Several strong gusts threatened to topple him out of the trees, but Cracker’s deft agility from a life-time of swinging from branches kept him just narrowly out of reach of the whipping winds. It didn’t however save him for a hefty bludgeoning of pointy and feathery appendages whenever he had to stop for a breather. These guys were relentless.

From branch to branch the Aipom expertly swung, cringing from all the welts and bruises of a sound thrashing. His tail, a third and very dexterous hand, carried him through the woods, on a collision course with Shadowhue forest. At first he didn’t even notice the transition from the trees with bright bark and smooth curvy leaves to the shriveled grey bark and jagged leaves. It was almost like passing through a veil; or perhaps a wall.

Realizing his persuers had fallen behind, Cracker came to a stop on the nearest branch, glancing back just in time to see the Pidove and Tranquill fly to a screeching halt at the border of the forest. Tilting his head, he muttered to himself, “What up with that?”

Turning back to gaze into the dimly lit forest ahead, he winced. Clearly those Pokemon knew something he didn’t. Just judging from observation though, these woods didn’t look like a friendly place. There was no question in his mind that proceeding forward was undesirable. He was already retreating back towards Pecha forest and several of his assailants reappeared at the border, glaring at him from their roosts. Cracker flinched again; no way back.

Hesitating for a long time, the Aipom peered into the murky darkness of the Shadowhue forest.
“H-how bad could it be, right?” he groaned to himself. “I mean… it’s only a place where a whole flock of Pokemon are afraid to go.”

Swallowing the rising lump in his throat, Cracker dove into the forest, able to swing from tree to tree much more fluidly now that he wasn’t being struck at every turn. Unfortunately, the further into the woods he traveled, the darker and scarier it got. He could already feel his fur standing on end. Why does it have to be so creepy? He thought dismally. Stupid Pidoves and Tranquills, all I wanted was a darn feather, not a trip through nightmare alley.

Just when he thought things had hit an all-time low, the faint sound of talking reached his sizeable, twitching ears. There were other Pokemon nearby. Swinging from a smaller tree to a much larger, gnarled one, the Aipom dropped down on all fours and crept along one branch, quickly and quietly transitioning to the parallel branch of another tree and he closed in on the two Pokemon.

Situated far above them, he peered down into the gloom, lit only by what little daylight peeked through the dense foliage overhead. It was a Zorua and a Raltz. Making a quiet, curious noise, he crept closer, using his tail to ease his descent from the higher branches to the lower ones. Crackers wasn’t prone to eavesdropping, but he also wasn’t prone to jumping into the fray without first discerning the level of danger. Not usually anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 am

The zorua nodded, taking a seat not far from the small white and green creature, but not too close,"Yes, I am indeed a dark type. You don't really have to be psychic to be able to tell that from looking at me though." Her tail flicked around her and curled around her paws, as if the vixen planned on staying a while, and dust was flung into the air from her tail's whip around her paws. The particles danced in the air before settling back on the ground, and on Mirage's nose.

The zorua attempted to resist the urge to sneeze, but only made an strange sound in her sneezing as her muzzle was forced downward in the sneeze. The zorua shook her head and blinked, trying to shrug off the disgraceful and action that had not been predicted. Mirage looked at the ralts as he spoke of treasure and a friend, along with that strange waterfall that contained ruins. She had never been to the waterfall herself before, but she had certainly heard rumors of it in here stealthy operations to steal from the town.

She had succeeded once in one of her great heists in Grassviel; her prize hung from her left ear, towards the base, and clinked slightly when her ears moved suddenly and ground against each other as they moved slowly. A single pair of golden earrings, they were clip-on earrings of course thanks to the inability to punch holes in ears without delivering excruciating pain. The earrings were the only object of personal value to the zorua, aside from the the band named Joy Ribbon that was tied around her neck, tucked away under her mane of a darker black color. It was her first grand heist that ended in success, and she wore the earrings proudly.

The biggest rumor she heard, was a rumor of the cave behind the waterfall contained some kind of secret. 'It's hiding something,' they had said, 'treasure beyond you're wildest dreams.' Mirage had not paid much attention to it then, since she was in the process of one of her greatest heists, but now it self to be useful as she could speak about it with this psychic pokemon with the ability to sense other pokemon.

"Treasure you say? Sounds like fun! Although, I don't think you would be able to get through here alone, like you said, last time you came with a friend. How are you to do it now that you are on your own?" The zorua tilted her head in mock curiosity. The zorua was not the one to chase after fairy tales, but if it would allow her the opportunity to rob the ralts blind, she was going to be in on this. Who knows? Maybe there would be a treasure, and-!

Mirage halted her thoughts, she was getting ahead of herself. She was supposed to be thinking of the now, not the future. If she solely looked to the future, she would just mess up now and prevent that future from becoming possible. She decided to calm down, relax, and continue with her show. She just had to be patient, 'After all, this IS a waiting game' she thought with the utmost confidence.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 am

Akuroma nodded at the Zorua's comment of treasure, though he grimaced when she called that pokemon his friend.
"He is no friend of mine, and I planned on using my sensing capabilities to avoid detection from wild pokemon as I studied the ruins. However, I as-" he cut himself off his red horn twitched.
He looked straight up at the Aipom, his face betraying no emotion, "Get down here, it's rude to eavesdrop," he said. From the injuries on the Aipom, he could tell it had been in a fight recently, but he had no idea if the Aipom was a partner of Mirage's or not. He looked back down at the Zorua in front of him, she was the largest threat. Just in case, he began to let his Confusion attack wrap around a nearby tree. He was thankful his green hair kept his eyes hidden from the other two pokemon, or they'd have noticed his eyes changing from red to blue as the attack took effect.
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 am

As the two Pokemon conversed, Crackers drew closer branch by branch, his curiosity peaked by the mention of treasure. Visions of endless rolling hills of Poke filled his head, plastering a big grin on his already excited face. He almost forgot about the beating he’d received earlier, but he was reminded of it when he dropped to the lowest branch, still a good eight meters off the ground.

Rubbing his sore leg, the Aipom examined the Zorua and Ralts with the eye of a prankster. His keen senses led him directly to their belongings, namely, the pouch carried by the psychic Pokemon and the shiny earrings the Zorua wore. So many thoughts of the pranks he could play were running though his mind that even he couldn’t keep track of them.

Near as he could tell, neither Pokemon were an immediate threat—not that he was ever the best judge of character—so he was already eager to befriend them; the only way he knew how.

Just as he was about to move further along the branch, the Ralts looked up, directly at Crackers, poised in the tree. He couldn’t see the Pokemon’s eyes, but he knew they were locked onto him as he was promptly called out on his eavesdropping. Startled, the Aipom’s grin dropped into a frown. He jumped to his feet and promptly slipped off the branch, plummeting quickly to the forest floor.

However with swift reflexes and perhaps a mind of its own, Cracker’s tail planted itself on the ground, breaking his fall and and flipping him swiftly back onto his feet. In front of two strange Pokemon he’d never met.

He froze only for a moment, a grin stuck on his face and a million thoughts running through his mind a once. There he was on the forest floor, cool dead leaves and shriveled grass caressing the bottoms of his feet. It was the first time he’d been on the ground in weeks and it felt awkward, almost unnatural.

So it was with the feral speed of an Aipom determined to get off the ground and back into the trees where he belonged that he snatched up both the Ralts’ bag and one of the Zorua’s shiny earrings, before bolting up the tree they rested at the foot of with the gleeful squeal of a mischief-maker.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Mirage noticed the grimace, and was wondering what the movement was all about. The ralts continued speaking and explained what his plans were and how the other pokemon he had traveled here with was not his friend. She did not really care on whether or not who he traveled with was a friend or foe, but speaking with pokemon usually made them calm down. If the ralts was frightened of her presence, she could make him less likely to attack by showing that she was not a threat, even though she was.

The zorua blinked as the ralts looked up at a mischievous aipom in the trees and spoke to it. She had not noticed the aipom dangling from the tree and eavesdropping on their conversation, she had been to focused on speaking with the ralts and choosing her next words carefully. The zorua looked up at the tree and saw the aipom plummet to the ground, she wondered if they wouldn't have to worry about the strange pokemon anymore, thinking that the monkey would fall to its death.

Her thoughts were proven wrong as the aipom caught itself on its tail with a grin. The zorua had flinched and looked away, not wanting to see the Gorey demise she thought would occur. As she looked away, she noticed a tree become enveloped in psychic energy, it was rather weak though as the energy strained to wrap around the tree. She looked to the ralts, it being the only psychic type in the area. She almost wanted to burst with laughter!

The ralts was definitely weaker than her, and the attack had to be of the Confusion nature, a weak attack. There was absolutely no way the ralts would be able to move that tree unless the move was a stronger attack like Psychic. Mirage was about to voice this, to humiliate the ralts, but the aipom suddenly darted up and snatched her earrings from her ear. A small pain was caused as the clip on was ripped from her ear, causing her to yelp as the long tail pokemon snatched her ring and darted off into the tree.

The Zorua rubbed her ear between her two paws while glaring up at the aipom, "Give. That. Back!" she demanded as she growled. A dark energy began to surround her in a sphere, it was a faint energy, but it was the beginning of an attack charging up. The zorua focused her dark abilities, preparing the move her father weavile had given her, Dark Pulse. The zorua watched the aipom closely, looking to see if it would do as its told or run off. If it ran off she would easily just unleash the pulse at the point where the aipom was in the air and unable to dodge.

The zorua had gotten up from her seat, on leg was far out while the other was bent and closer to her. Her neck and head was lowered as she growled and her tail swung back and forth, fast and harshly. The zorua was ready to leap into a battle against this aipom to retrieve her most prized possession, and her eyes showed of no mercy for the fool that dared to take her golden jewelry she had worked so hard to get.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Akuroma blinked when the Zorua yelped, immediately focusing his Confusion attack on the items the Aipom stole and pulling them out of his tail.
"Stealing is not a good way to make a first impression," Akuroma said as the item bag and earrings floated around him.
"I believe these are your's, Mirage," he said as the earrings floated to the Zorua and clipped back onto her ears. He then directed his attention to the Aipom, "Apologize."
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:45 pm

The Aipom had scaled the tree in no time and was sitting on a branch watching the Zorua as she charged a very nasty-looking attack, demanding her earring be returned. Of course he had no intention of stealing it, it was just his misunderstood way of requesting friendship. Neither Pokemon below him seemed to notice or care though. In fact, as usual, he’d only succeeded in making them angry.

Cracker wasn’t about to let this get him down, though. Still holding both items with his tail he wagged them around, grinning and giggling. He was about to show off by juggling the earring and bag when the Ralts’ confusion attack swiftly snatched them away, nearly yanking the Aipom off his perch in the process.

He gave up the items without a fight in favor of catching himself before he made another tumble. Still grinning, he slipped off the branch, wrapping his tail around it so he could hang upside-down and watch the Ralts as the earring and bag danced around him before returning the Zorua’s possession to her.

As he dangled, the Ralts faced Cracker, demanding an apology.

“Apologize for what?” he asked with a giggle. Not really expecting or waiting for an answer he held out his arms and announced, “I’m Cracker! Can we be friends?”

This question he directed to both of them, a big grin plastered on his upside-down face. Truthfully, he was as much looking for friendship as he was looking for help on getting out of this dangerous and dismal forest. He didn’t exactly know his way around, and if those Pidove and Tranquill were still hanging around, he’d stand a better chance of fending them off with a companion or two.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:26 pm

The zorua blinked, watching the earrings float by and clip on to her ear as her attack began to dissipate. The dark matter disappeared as the Dark Pulse attack was interrupted. The vixen huffed in annoyance of the small purple pokemon with a long tail that ended in a strange hand. The dark furred zorua sat down as her tail flicked around her paws once more, "Since you know my name, I'm assuming you know who I am then?"

Mirage was not surprised that the ralts knew of her name, this was her own fault for not using a disguise with her ability, Illusion. Zoruas were considered masters of illusion, along with their evolved form, Zoroark. This little zorua, however, could not quite control what her illusion changed into. It was risky to use her ability, since she could act differently then what she looked. She could be a rattata trying to flap its wings like a Pidgey, or a pidove crawling around like a spinarak.

There was also the matter of her infamy, she had a bounty on her head. She had a bounty for both doing bad things, and some crazed and perverted Ludicolo that was demanding that rescue teams bring her back alive so he could express his love to her. The thought of the perverted ludicolo made her shiver in disgust!

The zorua returned her thoughts to the aipom, who had just asked if they wanted to be friends, "I doubt you would hardly want to be friends with the likes of me," she spoke. She found it useless to hide her true nature now, since the ralts was more than likely to warn the aipom of her previous actions. Her plan was ruined, all because of her stupid mistake of not utilizing her ability.

"Besides, stealing from someone isn't exactly the best idea when you want to make friends," She added in with a huff of agitation.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Akuroma looked over at Mirage, "Oh? I let that slip out? No matter, you could be useful in my investigation, and you can keep any treasure after I'm done studying it," Akuroma said, dropping his previously less rude attitude now that the outlaw knew he knew who she was, as he began to walk deeper into the woods before he looked back at the two.
"Yeah yeah, we can be friends, eat this to heal yourself," he said, taking the Sitrus berry out of his bag and tossing it at the Aipom, "I don't want to be dragging you two around as we explore, so try to keep up," he said as he turned his attention back to the forest ahead.
"Oh, by the way, the name's Akuroma, and I have no interest in turning you in, Mirage," he said, tilting his head up so the Zorua could see his red eyes, "and we both know I wouldn't be able to if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Lumin

Lumin

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm

Still hanging from a low branch on the dead, gnarled tree, the Aipom glanced between the two Pokemon he’d encountered, unable to make heads or tails of their relation to one another. Near as he could tell, this was the first time they’d met, but he couldn’t help sensing just a bit of tension. Were all psychic and dark-type Pokemon this wound up around each other?

Zorua addressed Crackers, implying there was some reason he wouldn’t want to be friends with her, which he could only assume was because dark-types were notorious for being blamed when bad things happened. Next Mirage accused him of stealing, her demeanor clearly showing she was agitated, but the Aipom quickly raised his paws defensively.

“I was just playing!” he replied. “I wasn’t gonna steal anything, honest.”

The Ralts continued to converse with Mirage as Crackers swung back and forth to build up momentum so he could somersault to a lower branch. He landed neatly on the stiff wooden appendage just as Akuroma accepted his offer of friendship and tossed a Sitrus berry in his direction. Without even hesitating, the Aipom leapt off the branch to catch the fruit in his mouth, wrapping his tail around the branch to stop short of falling.

Enjoying the delicious nourishment of the berry with a big smile on his face, he listened attentively to the last few words the Ralts had to say to the Zorua before starting the trek deeper into the woods. The red glow in his eyes couldn’t have put more emphasis on what the psychic-type had to say. Needless to say, it left the Aipom just a little unnerved.

“Wow, what was that all about?” he asked, cocking his upside-down head at Zorua just a foot below him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 am

The zorua tilted her head up towards the Aipom, wondering how the bouncy monkey hadn't put together the puzzle pieces yet. She decided to let the aipom figure it out himself, it would probably benefit the aipom more this way. She simply resorted to shrugging her shoulders lazily as if she had no clue herself either. The zorua lifted herself onto her four legs and took a step forward to follow the ralts, but stopped.

"What makes you think I'm going to follow you around? How am I to know you're not going to lead me to some kind of ambush?" the vixen's head tilted to the side innocently. Mirage's paw lifted from the dying brown grass that was mixed with the lively green grass that still swayed in the wind and was crushed with ease.

((Sorry...I'm having a Writers Block...))
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:20 am

"You don't know, but you'll regret not following me more than you'll regret following me," Akuroma said, a sly smile appearing on his face for a split second before he started walking. He didn't know why he was inviting these two to join him, especially Mirage, but it would make for an interesting group nonetheless. He just kept walking whether or not the two decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?   To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!? Empty

Back to top Go down

To the Monochrome Ruins! The Bookworm Ralts meets the Prankster Aipom and Outlaw Zorua!?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next