Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

I'm depressed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: I'm depressed.   Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm really not feeling well. I feel worthless, useless, without a purpose. Just a drain of resources. I can't bring myself to talk to any of you, and I can't find escape in roleplaying. Hopefully this will just pass. See you on the other side.

Energy System Dice:

I'm a broken person just trying to pick up my pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 17494

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:38 am

Hope to see you again soon ded.
Remember, 1000 years of time and space, and the Doctor once said he'd never met someone who wasn't important before. No one is worthless and everyone has a purpose, just sometimes it's clouded from view. You'll find yours :3
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed.   Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Aw, Ded, hope to be seeing you again soon!
Just know, that you have made me smile quite a few times, and if that isn't worth anything, then what is?
I don't care who you are, what you look like, how old you are, where you're from, what you do for a living, what religion you are, your sexuality, your opinions, but I love you and care about you. So do your friends, your family, or some random person on the street, there's always someone that wants to see you smile, even if it doesn't seem like it. Love and affection are present everywhere you look. Even if nobody you know or met cares (and I guarantee that they do), there's a million people you've never met who don't want you to be sad. I know I certainly don't. So go hug a kitten, pet a puppy, give someone flowers, tell a joke, be happy. Because you will never, ever be alone.
Remember, you are a PMD Member. You're one of us. Even if you haven't been online for some time, you're part of the community we have here. And we don't want to lose you. You've made it this far and we know you can make it the rest of the way. You are better than you think you are, and we friends are in this together. Never forget, we Users aren't a community, we're a family.
(And by the way, you've been a great Board Updater this far.)

PostSubject: Re: I'm depressed.   

Back to top Go down

I'm depressed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1