Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Pecha Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 2138

PostSubject: The Pecha Project   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

jobs:

A small archen looked at the tall puffy trees coated in the pink dots of young Pecha berries not fit for picking. He had not been to this familiar forest in a long time, the pokemon here were rather weak to one of his typing, and he preferred to go to dungeons that would put up a bigger challenge than this one. This was probably one of the few places he was confident in going into, since he was capable of the bigger feral hot spots.

Acro looked behind him, searching for the temporary partner he was to join in the duo of missions. He thanked Arceus he didn't have to be alone, and thanked the deity once more that it was another pokemon that also had a type advantage against the pokemon in this place. He shuffled his feet and spoke up, "So...Um...are you ready?" he asked.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:17 pm

The archen had never really tried a combo like this before, but obeyed the Torchic's request. His body became surrounded in the same violet aura as it whipped out and surrounded the rock the torchic stood on. The rock wobbled a bit under the weight of both the rock and the torchic, but managed to stay afloat. The archen focused his power, and flung the rock towards the enemy pokemon, feeling a surge of power course through him as the attack leaked a bit of its ancient strength into him, raising his abilities just a tiny bit. The archen watched the rock fly, awaiting the results and hoping for the torchic's plan to work. He began to wonder if they could use this against the Murkrow...

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Once sorren was flying he used ember to coat the rock in fire, he kept it up until the last possible second, when he jumped off. The rock slammed into the petilil, K.O.ing it. He landed gracefully on two feet.

"Wow, people weren't kidding when they talked about your power, just wow." Sorren said.

Energy System Dice:

I'm a broken person just trying to pick up my pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 am

The archen decided to just stay silent about the comment, he did not believe the torchic, thinking that he would never be strong until he evolved. The archen touched the tips of his wings together as he looked nervously in the trees above them, where was that Murkrow? Did it fly off? Was it searching for a weak point in them? Was it-
Acro's thoughts were interrupted by a loud screech as something barreled into him. The archen flailed his wings, as did his opponent, as the murkrow pecked at his body furiously and picking out feathers. Acro screeched in pain and fury before becoming coated in a purple aura and rocks flew into his opponent, knocking it clear off to the side and freeing the archen from its grasp.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Without a moment to lose sorren shot an ember at the Murckrow. It flapped around to get away from the flames, but not without getting burned. It narrowed it's eyes. Sorren saw the same move as before being performed on him before he could dodge.

Sorren fell back. The burn mark was gone from the Murkrow, and he felt pain unlike anything he had felt before. He looked down to see the searing of his own skin, and his eyes grew wide. It made sense, the poisoned berries, the deerling.

"Don't let it eat any berries!" Sorren yelled to acro, hoping to stop Him from being poisoned.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 am

"What? I-I don't understand!" The archen called before he felt a strange feeling over come him. A strange dark orb slammed into him, and the archen suddenly began to feel ill. The archen had been poisoned, "Oh..." the archen chirped with a sickly tone. Acro glared in the direction the orb had come from to see the crow pokemon sitting on a branch with berries in its wing. The beak held onto the stem of a berry that looked as sick as the archen felt. The crow unleashed a cackle, basking in the small victory, which was cut short by some flying boulders from the angry Archen.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Sorren couldn't operate forever with this burn inflicted on him, so he had to act fast. catching a ride from the archen's ancient power, he jumped off and towards the murkrow, did a somersault and landed a scratch powered kick on it's head.

The Murkrow took to the air, and a gust of wind sent sorren spiraling backwards.

"Two flightless birds walk into the forest. They meet a murkrow. the first bird says to the second LET'S GET TO THE PUNCHLINE!" Sorren said, launching an ember at the Murkrow

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:12 am

The murkrow screeched as the ember struck it once more, this time it was lucky as it did not get a burn. The crow like pokemon had fallen a little bit, just enough for the poisoned archen to leap into the air and grab the murkrow with his talons. Acro screeched as he returned the assault from earlier onto the murkrow, managing to land a few normal blows with his sharp talons before the murkrow knocked the archen off and broke free and took to the skies once more, this time missing a good amount of feathers.
Acro coughed as the poison took effect, his body cringed and pain erupted in his stomach. He really wished he had brought his own berries at that moment. He couldn't risk searching and eating for a nearby berry, they could be traps laid by the murkrow to make his poisoning take effect faster and do more damage, maybe even kill him.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Sorren jumped and scratched the Murkrow, It jumped back. It didn't matter, that wasn't what Sorren was after. He was able to cut the strap of The Murkrows bag. With a thump it landed on the ground the Dark bird shocked. Sorren took the strap of his own bag and flung it towards acro.

"I have a pecha berry in there I've been saving, Now it can't poison you again if you use it!" Sorren yelled to the bird. The burn was taking it's toll on the fire pokemon. He wouldn't be able to fight much longer, but he could leave everything to Acro.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:52 am

The archen had been about to catch the bag, but the murkrow had begun to dive bomb it as it fell short of Acro's reach. The murkrow began to plummet towards the bag with its claws outstretched, waiting to grab the bag once more and take off.
The plan of the sneaky murkrow's, was ruined. As a wall of rocks cloaked in a brown aura formed between it and the bag. The bird screeched as it was too late to stop, and slammed into the wall at full force. Not far off, Acro was panting, holding a wing out as he glowed a slight brown as well. The aura faded, and the rocks dropped one by one. The murkrow got up, and seemed to be trying to keep balance for a moment, before falling over.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:29 am

"well that's good, at least one of us needs to stay conscious to drag the other one back to the guild. I'm afraid I'm going to need to be taken to the infirmary" Sorren said, falling over.

He was barely able to stay awake. The pain was numb now, All he felt was exhaustion. Sorren forced himself to stay awake if there was anything that Acro needed to say to him before he fainted.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:33 am

Acro had been poisoned, but he was not too weak to the point of being unable to move. The archen looked to the Murkrow, and then to Sorren, "It's probably going to be out for a while, I'll see if I can find something..."
The archen trudged a few feet off, searching for some kind of item to aid the rescuers in their current situation. The archen returned, sadly, with nothing. He took a deep breath at the wasted energy, and picked up the torchic, the murkrow could obviously have been left alone for a bit, but the duo needed to rest.

(Drag it out for four more posts)

Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:00 am

"DANG IT!" Sorren said, getting up.

He walked over to His bag, grabbed the strap in his mouth and dragged it over to acro, he dug around in it until he found the Pecha berry. Taking the Berry in his beak he nearly forced it down the pie hole of The rock bird. With that over with he fell over.

"You are going to eat that berry, It's not like I was saving it for a special occasion or anything. Plus I have plans to restock soon. Also someone needs to stay conscious to drag the other one back to the guild! weren't you listening?"

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:38 am

Acro spit the berry out onto his wing, outraged at the torchic's attempt to force the archen to eat something. The archen gave an instinctual hiss, but listened to what the torchic had to say. The torchic went on about having to drag them to the guild. He had to admit the torchic was right, he was going to attempt to go the entire way even with the poison. Disgruntled, as another pain seemed to stab him with a million knives in the stomach, he ate the berry, "Fine."
In his mind, the voices were laughing at him.
"You couldn't handle a little bit of poison!"
"Some helper you are!"

The archen turned to the torchic, "You okay with being carried?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:31 pm

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It was great working with you. I know I Didn't help that much, You did most of the work. Still, It was nice to hang out." Sorren said, Breaths coming harder.

The pain from the burn was to much to bear. He could barely move anymore and was sure he was going to pass out at any moment. He looked at the wild blue sky. Same as the scarf he fashioned from that cloth he found on the mountain. What would shara think of him now?

And with that Sorren slipped off the edge of consciousness and fell into the black abyss of nothingness.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

"Drama queen Well..i guess i better get going..." The archen hoisted the torchic onto his back, it was a bit difficult due to the torchic being a similar size to him, but he managed to do it. He grabbed the bag and walked past the murkrow, he could send the police to come pick him up later, for now it was time to go back and claim the reward, along with getting Sorren some assistance in his health. The archen made his way back to the guild, rushing as much as he could, for all he knew, Sorren could be on the brink of death for some reason, but he was pretty sure the torchic was just passed out.
"Just another day of the explorer," the archen spoke, before heading back to Grassveil.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pecha Project   

Back to top Go down

The Pecha Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3