Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Valentine's day event: Character dates!

Go down 
+5
Solilo
Crytic
ares
Sakura
Dediles
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Valentine's day event: Character dates! Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:50 am

{{With permission from the admins, yes all of them.}}
Alright kiddo's listen up. Love is in the air, and I'm here to catch it and sort it accordingly.

We are pairing off our characters and sending them off to have blind dates. This is your chance to have your own romantic comedy, comedy, or complete disaster. Threads can take place anywhere you want them too, as long as you and the person you are paired with agree.

In Game the blind dates are part of the Luvdisc day festival. A proud tradition that everyone likes to take part of. Once pokemon have been paired one will be put down the location they wish to have the date and the other will make any necessary preparations and set the time. It's up to you who does what!

Since not everyone knows who they want to be paired with, or there are conflicting pairings, I'm here to sort out who's who. Make an application with the form below by wednesday 7:00PMish(eastern standard time), then I'll get to work playing cupid. Once the announcement post goes out you are free to start.

Example post(and my actual character's entry)

>Character:Sorren
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*:None
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*:None
>character records link(use once):https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1600-dediles-character-records#25309

Code:
[size=10]
[b]>Character:[/b]
[b]>Character's prefered pairings ranked*:[/b]
[b]>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*:[/b]
[b]>character records link(use once):[/b][/size]
*Not required
You can enter as many characters as you want! But remember, you have to rp all of them.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 am

>Character: Ever the Oshawott
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Bo/Ever forever Ever/Acro
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: None
>character records link(use once):https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t460-sakura-s-character-records

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:14 am

>Character: Ares
>Character's prefered pairings ranked: Surprise me.
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with: None.
>character records link(use once): Character Record
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 am

>Character: Crysel the Sneasel
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: None
>character records link(use once):
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1297-cry-s-records
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:03 am

>Character:Gemini the Sableye
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Female
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Male
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2475-gemini-s-character-records

P.S. preferred is spelled really wronglyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:14 am

>Character: Keyami
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: None (omfg nate/keyami i'm gonna die laughing)
>character records link(use once): https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t104-ripple-s-character-records#336
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:41 am

>Character: Tsukishiro
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Idk any male I suppose xD
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Any other females.
>character records link(use once): https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t100-serenelittlerose-s-characters-inventory-and-info

>Character: Twayblade
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Idk any male I suppose xD
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Any other females.

>Character: Serenne
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Idk any male I suppose, Maybe Proteus or another water type.

>Character: Violet
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Anyone so long as they're male. Nate/Violet pairing would be glorious though /shot

>Character: Zack
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Mirage. Crack pairing Zack/Avaria /SHOT
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Anyone else /shot

>Character: Nereza
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Anyone male. Acti suggested Dex. I'm pretty sure Blasty would put Rusty forward. Not sure what order i'd put those in.

Last edited by Solilo on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

>Character: Eljang the Girafarig.
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Suprise me.
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: None.
Here ya go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 pm

>Character: Jerret & Rannon the Doduo (but mostly Jerret)
>Character's prefered pairings ranked: All guys and girls welcome.
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with: None.
>character records link(use once):clicxx me

That migt get quite awkward XDDD
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:48 pm

>Character: William the Gengar
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Nope
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Other characters of mine
>character records link(use once): Link

>Character: Revira the Omanyte
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Other characters of mine

>Character: Ned the Nincada

>Character: Morty the Inkay
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 pm

>Character: Nate the Pikachu
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*:Nothing specific, though I have to agree with Des on Nate/Violet being awesome |D (Also I mean hey Nate/Keyami crack ship /SHOT)
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*:None.
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t130-pikashock-s-characters

>Character: Avaria the Oshawott
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*:Anybody really.
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*:None.

Last edited by Pikashock on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 pm

>Character: Acro the Archen
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Um...whoever wants to be with Acro but since there's like two peeps as far as I know of that want Acro, between whoever wants the spot. Acro is such a lady's man for an insane pokemon
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: William the Gengar (they've already been put through parenting a Larvesta who thought Acro was its mommy i think they've had enough) *Shot* meanwhile any other male
>character records link(use once):https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t699-bluekat12-character-records

>Character: Kira the Riolu
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Surprise her.
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Other Females

>Character: Proteus the Gyarados
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Serenne the Milotic (Friend-zoning must occur)
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: characters majorly smaller than him like pichu small kind of small

>Character: Mirage the Zorua
>Character's preferred pairings ranked*: Zack the sentry
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Nobody Else, she wouldn't really get along with anybody else other than Ko the spiritomb but Ultimate Tank has gone a bit inactive as far as I know and Ko is a female too I think.

>Character: Aries the Skiddo
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Surprise him
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Other males

>Character: Victoria the Tyrunt
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Surprise, but preferably someone that might be able to stand her bossy ways. She's had no real interaction with others yet though so this might be a bit difficult :P Jeremy the Snivy
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Other Female and someone who might call BS on her without understanding her.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:26 pm

>Character: Jabbers the Torchic
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Females
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Males
Khelonian's Character Records
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 pm

>Character: Jeremy Blackwood
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Any female of noble birth obviously. However, I am willing for the admins to choose what they want. xD So long as its female.
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: I don't even care. I can make the meeting amusing, dramatic, or even a surprising, feasible ship. XD
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2345-jeremy-blackwood-the-snivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:53 pm

>Character:Rusty le Poochyena
>Character's prefered pairings ranked*: Pretty much any female pokemon that wouldn't be completely awkward with a Poochyena. Example: PoochyenaxKyogre. No comments, that was just an example |D You should ttly pick Nereza
>Characters you do not wish your character to be paired with*: Any Kyogres |D
>character records link(use once): https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2669-blasty-s-character-records
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event: Character dates!   Valentine's day event: Character dates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentine's day event: Character dates!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next