Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren was stretching his legs, Most of the teams were out on jobs today, so he didn't have anyone to ask to help him out with a job. He pondered if he should go training, he looked up at the sky and a raindrop fell in his eye.

"OW!" shaking it off the overcast sky was giving way to light driziling, good conditions for training a fire type.

With that thought in his mind he spotted Violet out of the corner of his eye, he ran over to her

"Hey Violet, do you have any ope- oh sorry, Thought you were someone else" Sorren said once he got a better look at the Oshawott. He was kinda embarrassed, but kept eye contact, trying to be polite.

Energy System Dice:

I'm a broken person just trying to pick up my pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Ava paused for a moment, thinking about Sorren's request. Taking a job would be a bit of a distraction from exploring the area, but at the same time flat out rejecting it could be somewhat odd for someone to do. Still, we've got the quiet Noibat with us. I figure she may not decide to come with us, but if she does, I'd rather not be stuck with a nervous, quiet pokemon that we need to keep an eye on for too long...
"Sure, it couldn't hurt to take a job down there," She addressed Sorren, before turning to the Noibat. "And like he said, you don't have to come with us. I was only making the offer, thought I might as well." The Oshawott continued, waiting to hear from either pokemon as she brushed the longer strand of her scarf to the side for comfort.

Sprites:

Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 Wake_m10
Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 16200

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 pm

"So you are a Guild member then," commented the Noibat quietly. It put her at ease a little to know that her hunch had been right; though Guild members came in many shapes and sizes they were well known to be honourable explorers, at least to the best of their ability. Surely it would not hurt to go along and see how things worked?
The rain was still drizzling, the thin droplets slowly but surely soaking their fur. Nereza glanced up at the sky before returning her gaze to the Torchic and the Oshawott, "I.. I think i'll come with you, if that's alright," she replied finally, "I mean... I guess I could use the experience." Her black claws were no longer nervously toying with her scarf as she had made her decision. She would accompany these two, for better or for worse, on their exploration of Monochrome Ruins.

Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:56 pm

"Cool, If that's all I need to get back to the guild to pick up that job," Sorren said, exited. "We can all meet up at Shadowhue later, how does that sound?"

Sorren looked through his bag to make sure he had all his things. He was going to do some honest to goodness exploring today, and even do his job for once. He was glad to know that he would be spending some time with these girls.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Pikashock
Admin and Official Achievement Developer
Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:11 am

Huh, that's a nice little resolve there...let's see how long it lasts. Anyways, looks like I've got myself a little group. And who knows? Maybe she'll prove herself to be more then she first appeared to be.
"Alright, sounds like a plan. We'll meet up at Shadowhue, and go from there. I don't have any more preparations to make here, so I'll see you there I suppose. Just make sure you're ready, I'd rather not be stuck in any predicaments." Ava nodded her head, looking at the two for a moment before turning away, starting to walk back to Shadowhue. The Oshawott glanced back at the two, going slowly to wait for a response if there was one.

Sprites:

Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 Wake_m10
Wake me up
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
Solilo

Poké : 16200

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:22 pm

"Okay..." replied Nereza quietly. Though she had stopped tugging at her scarf in her nervousness, there was still a hint of that unease in her voice as she spoke. The unease was especially felt around the Oshawott, as it felt to Nereza like she wasn't being completely honest. Nereza was a perceptive little Noibat, despite how easily Avaria seemed to hide what she truly thought and felt. Blinking, the lavender bat flapped her wings in a panic realising that she hadn't introduced herself. Feeling rather rude she quickly rectified that. 
"M-my name's Nereza," she spoke, loud enough so that Avaria could hear despite having already started walking away. Though she already knew the Oshawott's name, she didn't know the Torchic's.

Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:26 pm

"Nice to meet you, The name's Sorren of Team Titans. I'm going to go get that job now." Sorren said, a fire in his eyes. "BYE!"

Sorren ran off, Exited at the prospect of this quest. He would be able to make some new friends, do some proper exploring and earn some cash. What could possibly go wrong?

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.   Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlikely comrades that do not know that fact.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: