Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Power of Three

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Power of Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

A lone Eevee stood on top of the totem pole, his little furry rump placed firmly on the wood. The wind flowed through his brown and cream fur majestically, his ears being blown back a bit in the gentle winds. He would have looked like a very responsible and mature pokemon, were it not for the huge excited grin on his small face.

"C'MON, GUYS!! We're finally here!!!" The evolution pokemon had been so excited, he had run ahead of his two childhood friends. They had trained enough with each other, and now at last they felt comfortable enough to join an actual guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:11 am

Aesperus chuckled at Vyacheslav's response to him talking a bit long, it looked like he almost facepalmed. Aesperus looked at Faye and nodded to her, saying "I should probably introduce myself too! Hi, my name is Aesperus, I'm the brawn of this group, as you can see I'm a Heraross and I'm not gonna take nothing from anyone!" Aesperus smiled and shivered, what if the guildmaster didn't like them? Aesperus didn't want to know what happened if he did, and she wouldn't know because she was confident that they were going to be accepted. Aesperus continued "I'm more about exploring and discovering new places and growing stronger than these two, but when were together I could care less what we do!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:02 pm

"That's great, sweeties! Welcome to the guild! It is a most noble choice you have made today. Don't worry, the signup process shouldn't take long at all."
It always made the guildmaster happy to see good friends, which these three Pokémon obviously seemed to be, devote their lives to a honourable cause, namely to help those in need, even though their own motivations may differ from that.
"In fact we could begin right now if you'd like to. My quarters are just around the corner. If I am not mistaken, you should be able to take on your first mission by tomorrow already.", Faye chuckled.
"So, if you would please follow me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:51 am

A mareep had seen the group of friends enter the tent earlier, and waited for them to enter before beginning to follow. He wanted to make sure not only that he wasn't noticed or seen by the unsuspecting party, but that he didn't ruin his makeup from getting sweat caught in his wool. He got to the tent, and went down the hole.
After a while, following the path that the group of friends went, he began looking around the place, only to end up brushing his wool up against Geo, not knowing the eevee was there. He was too distracted with his surroundings, that he did not notice anyone there. He then bumps into Aesperus, and looks around, only to notice he caught up with the group of friends, and made his presence obvious. "O-oh...hello...", the mareep seemed a bit annoyed, maybe a little nervous. He sighs, and just backs away, looking at the pokemon now in front of him. "Seems like I'm late to the party..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 am

The Eevee was just too excited, and it showed in his body language with his ears sticking straight up, and his fur getting...brushed? Geo barely had enough time to look to the side as a mareep brushed up against him, the pokemon's natural static electricity beginning to course through his body. It froze his nervous system, paralyzing his entire body completely, "Gh....Y-....j...erk...." That was all the young pokemon had gotten out before he tumbled to the ground, frozen in the position he had been in a second ago. His eyes flitted around in panic before going to the guildmaster, pleading for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Seeing the Mareep brush over Geo like that, Vyacheslav scuttled over in front of him to stop him from going any further "Hark, you clumsy fool, you've just paralyzed my dear friend here! Anything to say for yourself?" he asked, a bit angry at the newcomer... Why would he do such a thing? Why would he bump into Geo like that, or even to Aesperus? "And late? Blasphemy, this isn't late, if anything it's an intrusion, as I never recall inviting anyone else here to aid our plight..." he was angry, but not hoping to start a fight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 am

Aesperus felt something bump her side, then all of the sudden electric went all through her body. Aesperus tipped over on the ground, looking like a burnt fool on the ground. She didn't even get to let any words out, there were burn marks all over her and she felt like smashing that stupid mareep into a lake full of magikarp.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:54 pm

"Now, now. Please calm down, dearies. I am sure, that it was just an accident."
While she spoke. the petals around the guildmaster's neck released a strangely invigorating fragrance.
Aromatherapy had always been one of Faye's favourite moves, as it allowed for one to pretty much get rid of all those pesky status ailments and to keep them from hurting her friends.
"Now, sweeties, feeling better? Or would you like some more time to recover before we begin the signup process? Don't worry, I can wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Askafar looks around, with wide eyes. "Well...that was shocking...", Askafar should be punished for his terrible pun. Askafar looks at what he had done, and to Vyacheslav in front of him. Vyacheslav seemed pretty mad, but Askafar didn't care. "I came in here to see if I could find help with something. I was honestly getting bored of just staying in my house, and I ran away. I then come to find what seems to be a group of adventurers? It was my lucky day! I'm sorry for shocking your friends I guess, but I really can't help it with wool as beautiful as mine... being a Mareep, I'm prone to shocking things that touch me, you know. I didn't mean to harm your friends, I was just astonished at how interesting this place looked, and must not of noticed." An anime bead of sweat moves down the femine Mareep's head as he now looks at Faye, "So they were about to sign-up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:42 am

"But what in Saint Heave-" Vyacheslav caught himself before he said anything horrible "Pardon me, I don't want to say anything unruly or unsavory, for it'd be a shame to do it here..." he scuttled over to Aesperus and Geo, making sure he didn't touch the clumsy mareep... "Are you two quite alright? I hope that blasphemous ruffian didn't interlope too deeply into our affairs now..." he seemed to be the more fatherly figure of the group, slightly more mature and tolerable than the childish Eevee or the rather non-frilly Heracross, but more dignified than the rest... "I do hope you know who I come from, madame, I'm quite a character..." he said, turning to see the Guild Master, "I am the son of Euphilis and Ivan von Erik, the two Armaldo that recently lost their fortunes from Archaeology due to financial fluxes, we used to own half the town's market, t'was fair times before we reshuffled..." he stroked his metal mustache and blew a few more bubbles from his pipe, while giving a nod to the Meganium...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of Three
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2