Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Power of Three

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 am

A lone Eevee stood on top of the totem pole, his little furry rump placed firmly on the wood. The wind flowed through his brown and cream fur majestically, his ears being blown back a bit in the gentle winds. He would have looked like a very responsible and mature pokemon, were it not for the huge excited grin on his small face.

"C'MON, GUYS!! We're finally here!!!" The evolution pokemon had been so excited, he had run ahead of his two childhood friends. They had trained enough with each other, and now at last they felt comfortable enough to join an actual guild.
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am

"Indubitably, sir Geo!" Vyacheslav called out, scuttling fast behind his friend, giving a few blows into his bubble pipe to watch the bubbles blow gently in the breeze "I do see the light in this course of actions! Perhaps we can find a few fossils or other archaeological discoveries, then you can... ugh... get 'stronger' I suppose." he said, with a readjustment of his monocle, and a scratch at his metal, bolted on, mustache... "Tell me sir Geo, what exactly are we going to do here? Seems quite illogical to just waltz in and demand recruitment." he scuttled closer to Geo, giving a prideful nod and a blow into his bubble pipe...
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:20 am

Aesperus was flying right behind Geo, today was the day, today was the day that they were actually going to join the guild! Aesperus's smile was a mile long, she was excited, and yet quite nervous, but she really wouldn't have a problem with her two best friends tagging along! She felt like she could face the world with those two by her side.

Aesperus hovered over the totem pole that Geo was sitting on, this started to be nerve racking to her, but she'd have to stay strong. Aesperus looked down and said "Hey Geo, when we get accepted, where do you think we'll go explore first?" Aesperus wanted to know, she wanted to explore all of the places there was in the world, but where would they go first? There were a great many of places to go to explore, but she wanted something a little bit easy so they could get a hang of it.
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 am

"Pfft, you guys look to the future too much. We've got to keep in the present and do everything we can right now!" Geo's silly grin never left his furry face as he epicly leaped down from the tall totem pole. In his mind, he did a triple flip, and landed with a perfect ten, but in reality, he just fell flat on his face.

Dizzy-eyed and red-faced, the Eevee still kept his grin as he looked up at his friends, "I can tell this is gonna be great...eheheh..." Once the fox shook himself off, he got to his feet and pointed at the grate with his paw, "I think we have to stand on that first, to let them know we're coming, or something." To prove his point, he confidently waltzed over to the wooden-barred grate and stood upon it.

"WHO GOES THAR!? AH, AN EEVEE, EH?! FINE, FINE, BUT THERE ARE OTHERS WITH YOU, GET THEM TO STAND ON THE GRATE!!" The Eevee jumped up in surprise, then stood over to the side of the grate to let the others check in.
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:33 am

"Sir Geo, has this brute ruffled your fur?" Vyacheslav asked, scuttling over to the grate "This seems like one of two things, either an initiation or a trap, which could be quite likely either of the two considering both common knowledge, legend, and what past events have gone on since the world last fell in peril." he positioned himself to seem proud, majestic, and sophisticated "Now now, this grate seems a bit... unstable..." Vyacheslav said, trying to stand steady on it "Are you sure this is a good idea?" with a good-to-go, he scuttled over to the other side, promptly placing himself right next to Geo "That was... easier than expected..."
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:52 am

Aesperus landed on the ground, she wasn't sure that she wanted to step on this grate, but she had to so she could make the team. Aesperus slowly walked forward to the grate as soon as Vyacheslav was done on it, and she could hear a voice down there. "WHO IS THIS? YOU'RE A HERACROSS EH? FINE THEN, GO ON!" Aesperus slowly walked off the grate, she was excited, she smiled and said "Well then, let's head in there guys, see what's waiting on the other side for us."

Aesperus shivered, what stuff would they find on the inside? Would everyone be nice and kind to them, or would they be mean? She just didn't know.
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:55 am

Geo nodded to the two of his partners, his friends, and then looked to the door leading into the guild, "Well...let's not stall, then!!" He started to rush into the tent, thinking about how small it was compared to what he originally though.

When they went in, the ladder leading down a hole was there as usual, but Geo was confused, "What..? Hey, why is this place so small...and empty?"
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:15 am

Vyacheslav was confused as well, just as much as Geo was, turning to his furry friend, he said "I haven't the slightest idea, sir Geo, but maybe Madame Aesperus will shed some light on this situation..." With that, he looked towards Aesperus "Madame? Your thoughts?" he asked, with a few bubbles blown, and a slight stroke of his metal mustache... He was concerned for the two's safety, and was actually trying to gather their thoughts so he could predict how they'd react to the situation at hand...
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:26 am

Aesperus turned towards Vyacheslav and said "I think the rest of it is down this hole, guys. I mean, you can't fit everything in here that's needed for a whole guild!" Aesperus looked at the hole in the ground with the ladder and chuckled, the other two would have so many problems on this ladder, but she wouldn't!

Aesperus turned around and started going down the ladder, when only her head was left above ground, she turned to the other two and thought for a second, they were about to be a team so they'd have to use teamwork. Aesperus looked at the ladder again, then the other two and said "You guy's are going to have trouble getting down, want me to help you two?"
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:29 am

Geo's fur ruffled up a bit as he learned that there might be more to the guild than just this cramped tent, "OUTTA MY WAY, COMING THROOOOOUUUUGH!!!!" The Eevee had no trouble with jumping down the hole past Aesperus, completely ignoring the ladder.

"YAHOOOOOOOOOOO- GAAAACK!!!" The fall nearly broke the young pokemon's little neck, and as his rump stood straight in the air, his tail twitched in pain. Finally, he fell over, letting out a breath to let everyone know he was alright.
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 am

With a prideful chuckle, Vyacheslav looked at Aesperus, shaking his head (Does he have one of those?) and said "Don't tire yourself... A lady shouldn't be worrying herself with trivial things like that..." his feet, or claws in this case, easily gripped the side of the wall as he scuttled down, scampering to Geo's side, he nudged him "Are you quite alright, sir Geo?" he seemed worried for his fuzzy buddy's well-being...
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 am

Aesperus shrugged, it was truly no problem for her to carry them down but off Geo went, most likely breaking his neck along with Vyacheslav following him. Aesperus sighed and went down there herself, it wasn't long before she reached the bottom, seeing the scene of Geo sitting there, his bottom in the air and Vyacheslav next to him.

Aesperus picked Geo up and said "You about broke your neck, silly." She set her down and looked around, she didn't know where to go or what to do after that climb down.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:27 pm

It was at that point, that Faye, who had been wandering through the guild's halls since early afternoon already, stumbled upon three unfamiliar faces standing around at the guild's entrance.
Happy to see, that this otherwise quite boring day would hold a bit of excitement for her, the Meganium walked over to the small group, introducing herself with a warm smile on her face and the following words:
"Greetings, dearies. My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 pm

The dizzy Eevee stumbled around, hearing voices, but not being able to make them out. It wasn't until he ran into the guildmaster that he shook off the pain. When Geo looked up, it was with cute eyes, his ears folded behind his head.

"O-oh. Hi! I'm...I'm Geo, and these are my friends Vyacheslav and Aesperus!" Geo's eyes lit up as he started to look around the guild, seeing all the pokemon that were talking about their adventures, some of them looking at the group. When the Eevee got himself composed again (as composed as he could be), he walked over between his friends and sat down, a large grin on his face, "We're here to join the guild!"
Back to top Go down

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 am

"Quite indubitably! I must introduce myself, mustn't I?" Vyacheslav, with a confident attitude, took his bubble pipe out of his mouth, stroked his metal mustache, oh how it shone, and scuttled over to the Meganium, with a bow in respect he said "Dear madame, my name is Vyacheslav von Erik! Fossil Hunter, Explorer, and Literature Extraordinaire!" he scuttled back a bit, then took a few blows into his bubble pipe, watching the bubbles he blew float effortlessly around the room, before landing and popping silently, ever so gracefully... "I am a ponderer and a sophisticate, as for my fuzzy friend here, he packs most of the charisma so to speak, my insectoid friend brings the real brawn to the table as I bring the intellect and the sophistication!" he said with a chuckle, hoping his intro could have them recruited "Us three have been a triad of both troublemakers and dungeon delvers since our youth... err at least mine..." he chuckled "I haven't fought since... well... I don't know, give or take a few years since a good scrapping!" he took his claw, adjusted his monocle and seemed to almost facepalm "Oh, look at me, flapping my lips, my apologies madame, I did not seem to catch how long-winded I seem to be..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Three   The Power of Three Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: