Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Morning Perch?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Morning Perch? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

A chiefly lavender coloured bat flew in rather ungracefully from the skies. After scanning the area for a decent place to take her rest she had opted to instead just pick one at random, promptly heading for the first tree in sight. Said tree was one of the many Pecha trees that made up Pecha Forest, a forested dungeon area just off of Grassveil Town; though Nereza had no knowledge of that.
The Noibat landed roughly on a branch high up in the tree, nearly slipping off in the process. Using the black claws that were attached to her lavender wings to grab hold of the branch, she pulled herself safely into the tree and sat, happy and content knowing that she could finally get some rest. It seemed she had been flying all night and the sun was beginning to shine it's golden rays over the dark horizon. With a small sigh, she didn't even bother to hang upside down on the branch like she usually would, instead drifting into a blissful sleep where she was sat.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Rusty traveled through the silent forest with the little Nereza at his side, a small wind blowing the leaves onto the forest floor, so all you could here now in Pecha Forest was the small steps of a Poochyena stepping on the crisp leaves from Pecha trees. Rusty quietly continued through piles of leaves and sniffed around for items. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, just something worthwhile. A warm scarf would be nice in the breeze getting colder and stronger, though... He hadn't found a scarf like Nereza's or anything.
Rusty sniffed the air and looked in a couple of bushes, leave piles, anything that was around that might possibly have a concealed item inside.
This dice is not existing.

Poochyena looked at the item with small satisfaction and went back to searching with Nereza.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Nereza wandered down the path, ignoring the soft crisp of the leaves beneath her feet though her senses could feel and hear them every step she took. Instead she found herself concentrating on the small remnants of a breeze that found their way through the maze of trees that was the forest. The winds weaved through her fur as it passed by, giving her a refreshing and cool feeling. The Noibat glanced back to Rusty, who appeared to have found a Blast Seed in a pile of last year's old fallen leaves.
"Are you looking for something specifically?" asked Nereza quietly, watching him nose his way through the leafy remnants of autumn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Rusty dug up the blast seed and gently held it in his mouth, trying with all he could not to swallow it. He didn't want his new friend burnt to crisp in a matter of seconds. "Not really," he mumbled to Nereza, turning to her. She looked a bit sad... no, wrong word. Lost? That might be a better one. "A scarf might be nice," he suggested, hoping to cheer the lost Noibat up a bit. "It always gets really cold during these seasons, so having a scarf to warm me up might be worth looking for..."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 am

Nereza fluttered over to the Poochyena, gently taking the blast seed from his jaws with her black claws so that he could speak without fearing it accidentally blowing up in his face. With the seed in hand, she replied with a small smile, "It might be a little easier to see if the merchants in the town nearby sell any. I don't know what the chances of finding something like that are around here."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Rusty gave a sigh of relief as Nereza took the seed. Good thing, too. Just in case a wild pokemon cameand scared him. He looked around for any items or such. The Merchants in town? Well... he never got along great with others, Nereza should at least know that. The Poochyena would most likely end up using a blast seed on a merchant.
"I've never really gone there before," Rusty replied, giving a shrug. "I just never really had the need to. I think the only reason I'd have is to make a team."

Ooc: sorry for short 2nd para, my nose suddenly started running like crazy Dx
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:11 pm

"I've never been there before either," blinked Nereza, tucking the Blast Seed into the folds of her scarf temporarily since Rusty didn't seem to need it at the present time, "But I assume it'd be easier to find a plain as day scarf like mine in a town than out here in the vast wilderness that is this forest," she replied with a small smile. If her own scarf hadn't meant so much to her, she'd probably have just offered it to Rusty, at least until they could find him one of his own. Unfortunately the scarf's history prevented Nereza from even considering that option. It was a memento of her mother after all, and the only one she had.
"We could always try and find some berries or something here and then offer to trade?" she suggested. As she did so, her gaze turned to the trees above her where she spotted one such pecha berry hanging from it's branches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 am

Rusty gave a small shrug, trying to appear as if he didn't care much. But in all honesty, he did, because he really didn't feel like interracting with other pokemon. Little Nereza was enough interraction with other pokemon for today. "Doesn't really matter to me," he replied, "all I have to trade for are blast seeds and pecha berries, so I'm not sure how far we'd get with that..." The pooch meant, by having pecha berries and blast seeds, about 3 of each, since he didn't like to carry a large amount of items at one time. And frankly, he didn't want to trade off his blast seeds, since they're good for a worst-case-scenario trick.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 am

"Surely it can't be... all that bad," replied the Noibat, trying to instil a little bit of confidence in the Poochyena, "But if you're planning on going in that direction anyways I don't see why you couldn't just stop off at a shop and see what they have," she finished with a blink. After speaking, she paused for a moment before she spread her wings and fluttered up into the branches of a tree, picking the Pecha berry she had spotted with her feet and flying back down again. In a swift manoeuvre, Nereza had flicked the berry into the air with her and caught it lightly in her jaws so she could land back on the ground without mishap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Perch?   A Morning Perch? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning Perch?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4