Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

THNKS FR TH MMRS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

THNKS FR TH MMRS! Empty
PostSubject: THNKS FR TH MMRS!   THNKS FR TH MMRS! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Alright peeps, Nocive's packing up her bags now and hauling herself outta here. I've lost interest in the site and I've got no doubts you guys have caught on loooong before I posted this. Before I leave, I'd like to lay down some sick farewells.

Mordred has been one hell of a character, but he's such a freakin' wreck that even I can't handle him any more. I've screwed up his personality and history so badly in my earlier days that I'm not even sure if he's the same character I first depicted him. Because of this confusion and disorganization, my interest and motivation to play him has diminished to the point that I can no longer type a post with him without wanting to utterly trash it in disgust and shame. God knows how my partners were able to put up with his mucked up personality. I praise and thank them for their perseverance, as well as apologize profusely for leaving so many of them hanging.

Man, don't even get me started on my performance as Secretary. Started off too quick, made everything much too confusing, much too demanding, it was just a mess. Props to Acti for being able to pick up the pieces I left. I apologize to the staff and members for being utterly useless and vindictive. Thankfully, I can see that you guys will be able to recover from my antics just fine.

I'd like to thank this community. If it weren't for you all enduring my stupidity as a newbie, I'd never have learned how to write and create stories of my own. I have no idea how you all put up with me honestly, but you have my undying gratitude. I apologize for everything: My selfishness, my bossiness, my laziness, and overall my entire terrible existence. You guys are ridiculously amazing.

I'm honestly not sure if this is permanent, really. I love you maniacs too much that I doubt I'd ever really be gone forever CAN YOU HEAAAR THE SAAAAAPPP TONIIIGHT. Well, only time will tell I guess. Summer's fast approaching, so I might be back faster than you guys might expect. If my interest in this site sparks up again, ya'll will find me crashing down your ceiling quickly followed by my suitcases. So I'd like to request that you guys put Mordred on hold. Even if I'm really leaving forever, I wouldn't want to see someone else using him, even with his terrible attitude and character progression.

So, yeah, glad I got all this crud off my chest. Not sure when I'll see you all again, but maybe I'll try to visit every so often (Not guaranteed though).

In addition, here's my skype thing in case anyone wants to keep in touch. (Skype Name: tigressx)

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES BECAUSE THEY REALLY WERE GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

THNKS FR TH MMRS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THNKS FR TH MMRS!   THNKS FR TH MMRS! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Well I don't usually like writing in these, because (wait for the sap) it becomes painful when the people you know, have to leave for some reason or the other. However, for this case I'll make an acceptation.

You're an amazing friend Noci, and I think alot of us, despite not seeing your face once, consider you almost family if not certainly a close friend. Well actually I'm not good at writing things like this, and pictures are worth a thousand words so...

THNKS FR TH MMRS! 128699400344512236

THNKS FR TH MMRS! 17709521555d87ab78

See you later Noci ^^

*salutes*

THNKS FR TH MMRS! 89400-Minion-21-Fart-Gun-Salute-gif-wj0i
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

THNKS FR TH MMRS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THNKS FR TH MMRS!   THNKS FR TH MMRS! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Nociiiii I don't want to give you some sappy goodbye, so I just want to tell you that you are awesome and that even if you don't roleplay here you need to visit us. No wait, HAVE to visit us. ;w; And if you come back fully, even better. I'm gonna miss you, Ex-Senpai! You're a really awesome person and a great roleplayer, and I hope you'll visit us!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

THNKS FR TH MMRS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THNKS FR TH MMRS!   THNKS FR TH MMRS! EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Why am I this horrible at being emotionally convincing again?
Well, I'll have to try!

NOO!
Noci, why did you have to leave!
We really miss you already!
Please return with your awesome skills of RPing, Secretaryness and Chatbox-interesting-making!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THNKS FR TH MMRS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THNKS FR TH MMRS!   THNKS FR TH MMRS! Empty

Back to top Go down

THNKS FR TH MMRS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: