Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadow of the Noibat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

A Noibat fluttered through the dense black mists of the tall mountain, pausing only to close her eyes for a moment and see if her sense of smell could detect anything remotely smelling like food. Some kind of fruit would be ideal, but one look at these surroundings told her that was less than likely. With a small, almost inaudible sigh, she continued onwards, the alluring scent of something edible having not reach her nostrils. It felt like she hadn't eaten in weeks, though if was probably only a day or so. Having grown up in a forest, she had taken the resource of food for granted, even when it had been scarce. Here there was nearly nothing at all, just rocks, dust and more rocks. As she soared over said rocks, her hurried wing beats became more laboured and she could feel her height of flight falling, the shadow that marked her position on the ground below becoming larger as she did so.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:37 pm

"Focus Blast?" the Skiddo asked, his head tilting once more in wonder. He had never heard of such a move, or a TM for that matter. He looked at the strange item the noibat held, and began to wonder if the noibat liked items. If he found her one would she be his friend? He looked around, searching for something to help have the Noibat like him. He was not sure of just what the noibat would be looking for, or what would even be useful, although common sense told him that something unusual would be better than any old rock or clump of dirt that would be nasty to carry around.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm

The Noibat turned and blinked at the Skiddo as he repeated what she had said as if asking a question.
"Oh, it's a powerful fighting type move," she replied quietly, holding the TM out for Aries to see properly, "This TM can teach it to certain pokemon. There's another one over there actually," she paused to point with her wing to another TM Focus Blast she had spotted a short distance away, "I don't think you or I could learn it though, but I suppose I can find someone who can make use of it if I take it with me," she mused, blinking as the Skiddo turned and started looking at the ground as if searching for something. Tilting her head, she followed Aries curiously, hopping and fluttering every few yards rather than walking.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 am

The skiddo had bounded away and returned with a seed, the strange seed with a round shape. The seed was a light blue color that seemed to be rather fragile. It was a sleep seed, little did the skiddo know. The seed was held lightly in his teeth as he returned with the item, hearing only half of the Noibat's words about the TMs. He still knew not what Focus Blast was, but he heard the explanation about it being pretty useless to them and how the noibat could sell it.
"What about this?" he asked, showing the bat the seed that was capable of putting even the strongest into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 am

Nereza blinked as the Skiddo wandered back over to her, a pale blue seed within his jaws.
"Uh, that one's a sleep seed. Good for those who have insomnia actually, but not the best choice to eat during the day," she replied with a small smile, "Those things could put you to sleep for hours if you're not careful, so don't bite into it too hard."
Aries seemed to be genuinely curious about everything around him, and the more he was like this, the more Nereza got the impression that he wasn't actually from the mountain like she'd first assumed.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 pm

"Yikes!" The skiddo immediately dropped the seed and made a large bounce away from it, and more to the Noibat's side. The skiddo knew nothing of this strange berry, he had seen his mothers use it sometimes to help those who were going away for a while(I regret typing this for some reason but wth |D) so he hadn't been afraid of it, but now that he knew what it did, he didn't want to be asleep! He was at a mountain! Why would he want to sleep here when he could climb it or play with the noibat?!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm

"They're usually fine unless you eat them or split their shell-casing-things," chuckled Nereza, "I've heard they can be quite useful when you find yourself in a spot of trouble, though I've never used one myself," she explained. After all when you lived in such a rough area, any little thing you found could come in handy. What was useful about the rocky landscape however was how it was easy to spot anything coming from a short distance away, and she spotted something now flying towards them. Unsure of whether it was hostile or not, the Noibat stayed put. It looked like a Spearow.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 am

The noibat seemed to be living up to the "bat" part of its name as the "spearow" was actually a Poochyena walking backwards on a rolling rock, attempting to stay on it.

The skiddo tilted his head and looked to where the noibat seemed to see something. He saw a strange brown dot in the distance that was a spearow. The Skiddo knew what a Spearow was, as they usually came to the mountain during summers. Aries looked to the Noibat, "Is that a friend of your's? What's that ribbon they have in their beak?" The skiddo blinked, not thinking that it would be a treat since the spearow at his mountain were generally peaceful unless disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Nereza slowly moved backwards a few steps as the brown dot that was flying ever closer was confirmed by Aries to be a Spearow. She hadn't had many encounters with Spearow in the past, but she knew they were very territorial pokemon. Ducking behind a rock to try and hide from the Spearow's gaze, she quietly answered the Skiddo's questions.
"I'm afraid I don't know who that Spearow is, though I believe it has a Joy Ribbon in it's beak," she replied. Aries would likely be safe from the Spearow as, his kind being one that lives on mountains, the bird would probably be used to seeing them on it's territory. A Noibat meanwhile, could potentially be a completely different story.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Uh-oh...this was not a friend. The spearow seemed to be quickly approaching, and seemed to be angry about something. The bird seemed to be resisting opening its beak and giving a loud squawk, as that would release its ribbon it held in its beak. Aries's ears flicked his horns as he shied backwards a bit, away from the dangerous looking spearow, a flying type. The spearow flapped its wings harshly with a determined look on its face, was it perhaps using the joy ribbon to train and get stronger? The skiddo looked nervously to Nereza, "We're going to have to fight....aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Nereza's small black claws seemed to scratch at the rock she was attempting to hide behind as if she couldn't get as close to it as she wanted to, even though there was no way she could already get any closer. Her back to the rock and the Spearow, she could really see what was going on. All she knew was that she didn't want to start a fight here; who knows what it could escalate into?
"I-I'd rather not fight it... if it makes any difference to you," she replied, the small, almost fearful stutter to her voice was quelled as quickly as it appeared, her voice returning to it's normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 pm

"I-" Aries had been about to respond, but the spearow had tried to headbutt him in his horns. The spearow smashed into his horns, causing him to instinctual apply force back to fend it off. The spearow screeched in surprise of the horn's harsh surface and struggled to keep itself in the air, dizzy from the normal headbutt. The spearow dropped the ribbon in its struggle as it fluttered about, dazed, confused, and hurt. Aries looked at the spearow, eyes widening a bit in fear of the surprise the flying type had pulled. While the spearow was a rather delicate creature compared to the skiddo who lived in terrain as tough as a geodude, he was still afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:37 am

The lavender bat-like pokemon had blinked when Aries's speech had just cut off. After a short pause, she separated herself from the rock's cold, hard surface and pulled herself up on top of it so that she could look over it. The Spearow was fluttering around in a dazed state, much to Nereza's surprise. The Noibat glanced to the Skiddo with a curious look on her face, her head tilting ever so slightly. However, before she could say anything, the Spearow seemed to flail their way, trying to get some form of revenge for it's injuries. Thinking quickly, Nereza threw the stun seed she had collected earlier, it colliding with the bird pokemon head on, shell casing splitting and stunning the Spearow more to the point where it ended up paralysed.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 am

The spearow tried to flap its wings harshly to keep itself afloat in the air, but soon the wings stopped functioning. The bird collapsed onto the ground with a moan, and left the skiddo nearby to back away from it. Aries wasn't too sure on what the seed had just done to the bird, but whatever it was, could have been contagious. The Skiddo looked to Nereza, "S-So that's what the seed does?" he asked, his hooves clipping the rocks beneath him with a rather loud noise.
((Sorry for crapolla post))
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:37 am

Nereza nodded slowly in response to the Skiddo's question, "Y-yea... I've never actually used one before though so I guess this is the first time i've seen it's effects first hand," she commented, actually surprised at how game changing the use of one tiny seed could be. It was a learning experience though, and with the use of the seed she could better prepare herself for the next time she encountered a similar seed, whether she be used it against an opponent or trying to counter it's effects from herself. Turning her gaze to the Spearow, Nereza called out to it.
"I.. uhm. I'm sorry for paralysing you, and whatnot," she began, feeling obligated to at least apologise for her actions, despite the Spearow having chosen to attack them first, "I guess I didn't realise the seed would be that effective."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 pm

The spearow merely growled in fury and frustration, it forced its muscles to move as much as it could and finally the paralasys wore off. The spearow hopped onto its legs and glared at the two, its wings half way folded. It leaped into the air, flapping its wings harshly and escaping before the bat could pull another seed trick on it, and leaving the "useless" ribbon that was supposed to make it stronger, but failed. Aries watched the creature fly away, "Bye bye!" he called after it as if it had been a friend. The skiddo, realizing that all danger was gone, had returned to his happy and bouncy mood that was similar to a small child's. Aries looked to the bat with a smile, "That was scary!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow of the Noibat   Shadow of the Noibat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the Noibat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next