Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ohaidere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:58 pm

My name's dimensionslayer, your average teen from somewhere on Earth! Now, here's the thing...I LOVE Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games. Like, they're my favorite in the entire Pokemon franchise kinda good. I also love to Roleplay, which is why, after doing the very specific search of 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay', I found out about this place. Naturally, I wanted to join. It seemed kinda complex at first, but I quickly found out what to do. Now I have a Totodile that's just waiting to be accepted! So, while that's underway, lemme tell you a bit about myself

-I love video games(duh). I have several games of several genres for several systems. I also tend to love games that most people hate, while still liking the ones everyone else loves. In fact, when I grow up, I want to eventually be a Video Game Designer for my favorite company of all time, Namco Bandai.

-I want to be a Youtuber at some point, making Let's Play videos of my favorite games!

-I've been Roleplaying for about 5 years now, soon to be 6. Just in case some of you were worried about my capabilities.

-Come and talk to me if you want to. In fact, I strongly recommend it if you wanna get to know me, mainly because I almost never try talking to someone I barely know. This is probably why you'll never see me on the chat thing.

-I love Hot Cocoa. Just thought I'd bring that up.

-Finally, I'm pretty good at improv. I can easily just make things up on the fly, which is how I write a lot of my stories. Of course, don't expect that from me in RPing! :P

Okay, I think that's everything important(Yes, Hot Cocoa's important). Thank you for reading, and I'll see you all next time!
Back to top Go down

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Ohaidere Belts1
UNO : HAVE SOME WELCOMING BELTS!
DUO/DUE however it's called I dont care : NICE TO HAVE YA HERE!
THREE Dunno how to continue D: : HOT COCOA FTW!
FOUR : . . . Pretty much that. . . SEE YA AROUND THE RP IF WE EVER HAPPEN TO MEET!
Back to top Go down

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Hola amigo!
Wuhuu I love Totodile, my first starter on Silver Edition.
You want to become a LetsPlayer? Good luck with that but with the age of 13 you might have a pretty hard time, because your voice probably is still kinda squeaky (no offense, just assuming). If you have thick skin and can handle lots of negative critic, by all means go on ahead. I think a younger LPer would be pretty cool, if he does it right. (Eventhough I never completly watched a LP lol)

Bonne chance and see you around in the rp.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hopefully you will be having fun here!
If there is anything you do not understand or would like to know, do not hesitate to ask me!
I look forward to meeting you on the Chatbox and in RP!
Back to top Go down

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello.
Man, people are just flooding into this site aren't they. It's good to meet you, I'm chespinhat. I've been here a bit, and I find this site to be very fun. I hope you feel the same. Looking forward to seeing your RPs.
Back to top Go down

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Lots_of_Belts wrote:
Ohaidere Belts1
UNO : HAVE SOME WELCOMING BELTS!
DUO/DUE however it's called I dont care : NICE TO HAVE YA HERE!
THREE Dunno how to continue D: : HOT COCOA FTW!
FOUR : . . . Pretty much that. . . SEE YA AROUND THE RP IF WE EVER HAPPEN TO MEET!

I see you like belts. How do feel about Lulu from Final Fantasy X? If you don't know her, search her on Google Images, and you'll know what I mean. I'd link it myself, but I apparently have a seven day limit! ^_^'

gelberZauberer wrote:
Hola amigo!
Wuhuu I love Totodile, my first starter on Silver Edition.
You want to become a LetsPlayer? Good luck with that but with the age of 13 you might have a pretty hard time, because your voice probably is still kinda squeaky (no offense, just assuming). If you have thick skin and can handle lots of negative critic, by all means go on ahead. I think a younger LPer would be pretty cool, if he does it right. (Eventhough I never completly watched a LP lol)

Bonne chance and see you around in the rp.

Totodile is also my first starter, but not on Silver. Just Soulsilver.

I know that my voice is sometimes high, and I do expect people to be negative towards me. In the end, I'm just gonna "deal with it"

I also hope to see you around on an RP as well!

Savato wrote:
Heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hopefully you will be having fun here!
If there is anything you do not understand or would like to know, do not hesitate to ask me!
I look forward to meeting you on the Chatbox and in RP!

Thanks! I'll be sure to ask you if I need the help, and I'll hopefully see/chat with you sometime in the future!

chespinhat wrote:
Hello.
Man, people are just flooding into this site aren't they. It's good to meet you, I'm chespinhat. I've been here a bit, and I find this site to be very fun. I hope you feel the same. Looking forward to seeing your RPs.

I hope it's fun too! And I'm looking forward to the actual RPing!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello Welcome to the forum! Please do not double post, I have edited your posts all into one for you ^^
It's not an actual rule, but we desire to keep it this way to prevent spamming just so someone can get into the top posters easily.

Anyways, Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you are ever in need of someone to RP with the chatbox is the best option for finding rps with new people in my experience, but do beware, sometimes the chatbox gets a bit out of control and we go very nuts and random ^^
Back to top Go down

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:25 pm

BlueKat12 wrote:
Hello Welcome to the forum! Please do not double post, I have edited your posts all into one for you ^^
It's not an actual rule, but we desire to keep it this way to prevent spamming just so someone can get into the top posters easily.

Anyways, Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you are ever in need of someone to RP with the chatbox is the best option for finding rps with new people in my experience, but do beware, sometimes the chatbox gets a bit out of control and we go very nuts and random ^^

Thanks, mate. I appreciate ya for that! Just as well, thank you for the welcome. As for the chatbox, I like random. Random's fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohaidere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaidere   Ohaidere Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohaidere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: