Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

(Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo Empty
PostSubject: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:35 pm

» Name: Jerret & Ranon
» Gender: male
» Species: #084 Doduo - Twin Bird Pokemon
» Affiliation: None yet

» Level: 5
» Energy 19
» Ability: Runaway
» Moves:
- Peck (lv. 1)
-Growl (lv. 1)
-Quick Attack (lv. 5)
-Mirror Move (Egg move)

» Likes:
Jerret loves running, he loves simply running across the plains, training his legs. He also really enjoys collecting unfamiliar things he comes across while exploring his surroundings. Jerret also loves  to eat corn all day, if he comes across a corncob he keeps nibbling and picking it the entire day.

Ranon also loves running and exploring, but he prefers to leave his surroundings untouched. He enjoys the natural beauty of the world. Ranon really likes making other pokemon happy.

» Dislikes:
Jerret dislikes most authorities, he can obey commands but gets really cocky when he gets unfair orders. He also dislikes monotone activities or anything else that forces him to stay in one place. Another thing he can't stand is when people avoid to talk about certain topics.

Ranon doesn't dislike a lot, he is very adaptable and gets along with most circumstances. The only thing he really despite are pokemon who are pointlessly destructive, especially fire pokemon.

» Personality:

Jerret is an open minded guy, he always wants to explore more and more. He is always straight forward and doesn't spent much time talking about unimportant business. Jerret also has a sense for business, he always trys to bargain and getting as much profit for himself as possible, without being unfair. Jerret is also the more dominant of the both heads, he usually controls most of the actions, eventhough Ranon doesn't disagree with him a lot.

Ranon is a silent personality, he usually is Jerrets helping hand. He is mostly the one carrying stuff around in his beak, leaving the talking up to Jerret. If somebody insults him he usually endures it and is overall very agreeable. But if Ranon talks occasionally his words are clear and very thoughtful, sometimes you can even hear some wisdom out of his words.

» History:

Ranon and Jerret were raised in the wilds, by an old Miltank who found their egg in the wilds. Their parents are unknown. They never were very strong fighters so they had to learn to run fast and long to survive. In early years they were already fast enough to outrun a full grown Manetric, that chased them. They learned to take care of them selves very fast and as grandma Miltank died they moved to Grassveil town. They heard about it before from wandering traders and were pleasantly surprised as they learned to know the nice atmosphere of the town. For  a living they started working as express couriers, utilizing their natural running speed. Sometimes they even take on long and dangerous deliveries.

» Other:
Jerret and Ranon are very weak flyers, even for a Doduo. They also don't talk much to eachother, because Jerret usually knows what Ranon is thinking and acts taking Ranons emotions into account.

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:
Nothing

» Page Count: 0
» Threads:
Newcomer in Grassveil - 0
Home and Jobless - 0

Last edited by gelberZauberer on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:08 am

This is a really good bio! You haven't made the mistakes that most newcomers make, which is always good. I have no problems with it, and I understand that english isn't your first language, but could you please read it over and fix the spelling mistakes? I'd be happy to help if you'd like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:55 am

Okay, I went through the text correcting the mistakes I could find. I hope its acceptable now.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:06 am

Quick note! Please add [*size=11] at the top of your bio as well as [*/size] at the end so you'll match the template! Thank you! (Remove the *s)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:20 pm

I just red that orphanned characters are banned (which I can understand) do I have to change that?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:44 am

You don't have to change anything. The orphan thing is only for the unrealistic cliche ones who are able to survive and fight right off the bat fron hatching. Also, thank you for that Noci. I could of sworn I checked for that, but apparently I didn't. Anyhoo,

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:56 am

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo   (Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo Empty

Back to top Go down

(Up for Adoption) Jerret & Ranon - the Doduo
Page 1 of 1