Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

» Client: Bagon
» Objective: Retrieve TM Iron Tail
» Place: Obsidian Crevice
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 Poké
» Exploration Points: 10
» Page Requirement: 3

The archen swallowed as he peered down the seemingly infinite darkness of the Obsidian Crevice's rift. The thought of falling into the eternal pit of despair made him tremble, so he spoke to himself, "It's okay, just have to stay up here and NOT fall into the pit of doom." The archen shook his feathers to try and get rid of of fluffed up they had appeared. If he looked calm and not so frightened, the odds of a pokemon attacking him would become smaller. Pokemon of the feral nature liked scared prey, and Acro did not want to be seen as a cowardly piece of a prey, even though he was cowardly by nature himself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 am

The archen remained silent and looked at the path ahead of them, they were growing close to where they had come from. It would soon be time for them to part ways and go collect their reward. The Archen stared at the ground as he walked.
"She lies."
"There's nothing you can do."
"I like trains You should just give up."
The voices remained, but Acro was beginning to wonder, when WOULD he be strong enough? What was going to be defined as strong? He merely sighed and spoke, "Thanks for helping me with the mission.."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:44 am

"Thanks for asking me. Everyone else was a bit busy on my team and I needed to get some training anyway." Crysel thought about her own fear. Of going to Icicle Woods. What would she find? The scraggey Mordred had hinted it was bad, something she wouldn't want to know. But... she felt that she had to know. That the woods were the key to her memories both good and bad. "Acro, if I could ask your advice... I think I have the key to my memory... but I am scared of what I could find if I get my memories back. Should I wait to try it or get it over with?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 am

"That depends, do you WANT to know what your story is or would you rather play it safe.." the archen spoke. He looked to the sneasel, "I would go, and if I chicken out right before I enter the forest, I wouldn't go in, maybe I wasn't ready for it if I had chickened out. That's just me though, pokemon are different...so that might only just apply to pokemon like...me..." The archen rubbed the side of his wing with his other wing, unsure of what to say and nervous since he knew he was supposed to give some kind of advice, but not wanting to cause the sneasel harm.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:32 am

She sighed a bit. "Its just... I can't remember my entire life. I know knowledge stuff. Its just memories that are gone." She looked over. "Imagine that everything you every remembered or did, whether it was good or bad, just disappeared. Try as hard as you can, you can't remember anything at all. Its just... hard to deal with sometimes. Like I feel a bit empty inside. I just want the feeling to go away, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm

"I can't say I know, but if you want it to go away so bad then go. If you don't want to go then don't o..." The archen was not quite understanding what was so complicated here. If the senasel wanted to go, then go. If she couldn't decide, she could just do what he had said earlier and go anyways, but if she suddenly doesn't want to go then back out of it. What was so difficult? Was he perhaps thinking it was more complicated than that or was the sneasel just over thinking things? The archen looked to the sneasel, waiting for an answer if any.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Crysel shrugged and thought. Maybe it was that easy? Maybe she shouldn't just over think it? She should just make a decision. Go or don't go. Either way, she had to live with what she chose. "I am probably spending too much time thinking. You know what, I will go. As soon as an opportunity comes up. Even if it seems dangerous or I may find something bad, I think it is worth it. I just need to know what is missing from my memories and this is my best chance to find out."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:33 am

Acro smiled sheepishly, not sure if he had helped hi friend or not. The archen shifted his bag to a more comfortable spot, and looked ahead to see the way they had came. The path was slowly returning as the path to Grassviel was restored. He remained quiet for a moment, before finally thanking the sneasel for coming with him on the mission, and hoping that he had helped the sneasel and not just encouraged her to do something stupid. Acro's tail swished back and forth as he walked, the sky seemed to be brightening, making Acro seem a bit more cheerful in his steps. The archen looked ahead of him, ignoring the voices that spoke to him, begging him to think a fool of himself. The mission was complete, and it was time to head home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories   Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Tail for Bagon and Merry Memories
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5