Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gallend joins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Gallend looked around with a big smile as he walked towards the guild. He remembered hearing that they went places to help out other pokemon and it seemed like a good idea to join since he was kind of alone. Maybe he'd even join a team there. He stopped when he saw the building and stood there.

He didn't know any body there... What if supposed to bring his own team...? What if the guild is invite only...!? He doesn't know what they're like... What if someone mean greets him at the door... what if they don't like him!?!? Gallend froze and started shaking with nervousness where he stood.

Finally he gulped and took a deep breath and approached the guild entrance. He looked around, hopeing someone would come out and greet him because he didn't think he was going to make it all the way inside.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Apparently that day was Gallend's lucky day, as just in that moment Faye the Meganium had decided to embark on one of her usual strolls through Grassveil Town.
Walking out of the guild's entrance, she stumbled upon the small Totodile in front of the building.
Not having seen the Water type in the area before, the guildmaster lowered her head a bit as she addressed him with a warm smile on her face:
"Hello, dearie! Now what are you doing here? My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Gallend almost jumped in surprise when he saw the large grass type come out of the guild. For a few moments it felt like his jaw was glued shut and he was frozen in place, almost shaking with nervousness. But the pokemon's warm smile and pleasentness quickly helped him calm down. A little at least. "H-hello. My name's Gallend. I was wondering if I could join the guild." He held back a sigh of relief as he felt like a weight had been lifted, though a new one replaced it when he remembered he had no idea what he was doing. "I-I've always wanted to explore and stuff. I'm not really sure what to do. I heard about how the guild has teams but I don't know anyone to make a team with." Gallend felt his mood sink a little when he said that. He needed some friends, and hoped to find them soon. "So, can I still join if I don't have a team?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 pm

"Of course you can, sweetie.", Faye answered the Totodile.
"You don't need to have any partners to form a team although other Pokémon can alwasy join in later of course, up to a maximum of four per team. So, if you'd like to do so, we could begin the signup process right away. It won't take long at all, I promise. So, would you like to begin or is there anything else you'd like to know?"

(Sorry for not posting, for some reason the darn forum didn't notify me of a new post in the Guild.)
Back to top Go down

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Gallend beamed with happiness when the guildmaster assured him that he could join. "Yeah! I'm ready for signup." The totodile was almost jumping from excitement. "So what do I have to do?" He looked up up at the pokemon, ready to do whatever he needed to do, as long as he could explore and make friends.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:20 am

"Well, I guess you should follow me to my quarters first, sweetie. There we can begin the process itself. You should be able to take on your first mission tomorrow if you want to."
With these words, the guildmaster turned around, slowly making her way to her quarters.
After she had walked a short distance, the Meganium turned around to see, whether the Totodile was actually following her.
"It is a noble descision you have made today indeed. Congratulations on that!"
Back to top Go down

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Gallend hurried after the larger pokemon, eager to get started. He listened carefully and smiled when she congratulated him for joining. "It's what I've always wanted to do ma'am!" He bounced a bit with excitement, hardly able to contain himself. "I hope I meet some new friends soon. I don't wanna have to work alone forever. I mean, exploring and helping is fun but everything's better with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 pm

"Well then let's hope, that you'll find a partner soon, dearie!", Faye commented as she led the Totodile through the guild. Finally the two of them arrived at a larger, wooden door in front of which they stopped.
Using her vines, the guildmaster opened it, revealing her quarters behind it.
The furnishing was nothing extraordinary, a desk in the middle of the room, a few chairs in front of it, some bookshelves adorning the back wall and a few bags hanging from another wall were the most noticeable things. A few potted plants decorated the room as well, many of them blooming beautifully.
"Please enter and take a seat.",the guildmaster spoke.
"Would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Gallend looked around the room. It wasn't particularly fancy but it seemed like quite a cozy room. He hopped back into a seat and leaned back where he was comfy. "Tea, um no thank you. I'm fine." He smiled and dismissed the drink. He was too excited for something calm like tea. "I like your plants. They're very pretty." He smiled and focused his attention back on the guild leader, she looked just as pretty as the plants.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:19 am

"Why, thank you, sweetie! I do my best to help them bloom, just like the guild members.", the guildmaster responded. Retrieving a rather large tome from one of the shelves behind her, she continued to speak:
"Now, let's get you signed up, shall we? Have you thought of a name for your team already? If not, feel free to take your time with it."
While she waited for a response from the Totodile, the Meganium had begun to write Gallend's name down into the book in front of her. Were one to look at the writing covering the pages, one would find lists of the various teams signed up at the guild, their members, exploration points and other such information.
Back to top Go down

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Gallend frowned when she asked about a team name. He hadn't thought of one at all. He looked at the ground and tried to think. He wanted something people would like but not something that was already taken. He hummed in thought as he looked up at the ceiling. Name... what was a good team name? He scratched his face a little then smiled. "Team Chomp." He smiled, feeling like it was a decent named, though he hoped he met friends and teammates who would fit it, or maybe he'd have it changed later if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 pm

"A wonderful name indeed. It suits you .", Faye smiled while writing the team name on top of the page of the team records.
As she finished, her smile grew even wider as she couldn't wait to see the Totodile's reactions to the news he was about to recieve.
"Congratulations, dearie! You are now officially a member of this guild!"
Using her vines to take one of the many bags, that were hanging on a wall off of its hook, she then placed it in front of the guild's newest member before beginning to explain:
"This is your Treasure Bag. It's a great help in carrying items and will certainly be useful for you. Inside it you will find your Explorer Badge, a Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, do you want to look inside now, or should we get right to assigning a room for you?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of your choice, just like those the player recieves at the start of Time/Darkness/Sky)
Back to top Go down

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Gallend's eyes widened with excitement and his jaw slowly dropped as she told him he was an official guild member. "Yay!" He couldn't contain himself and jumped as high as he could, then started dancing from one foot to the other side-to-side. He took the bag and felt the need to look in it immediately.

He smiled at the standard items then jumped for joy again when he found the green ribbon surprise. "Thank you so much ma'am!" He bounced excitedly and used his teeth to help tie it to his left arm, being careful not to rip it of course. He then threw the bag strap over his shoulder and smiled proudly. "I'm ready for anything now!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Faye chuckled as she witnessed the simple, pure joy, that was emanating from the little Totodile in front of her. Rarely could one see Pokémon as happy as this one, which made it even greater for such a moment to finally occur. Cheerfully the Meganium placed the book in the shelf again, before getting up from behind her desk and walking over to the door.
"Now then, let's get going, shall we?"
After a quick tour through the guild and its facilities, during which Faye introduced a variety of Pokémon and explained the use of the systems in the guild, the duo had arrived at the quarters again.
The Grass type walked up to one of the doors, opened it and explained:
"This will be your room. There isn't much inside, but you can decorate it any way you like, my dear. Usually rescue teams only use these rooms for sleeping though, so most members don't really change anything. For now I'd suggest for you to rest. An exciting day lies behind you and without doubt the next one will be just as excitng, so you should be prepared. Are there any other questions you're having? If not, then we'd be finished here, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gallend joins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallend joins!   Gallend joins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gallend joins!
Page 1 of 1