Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Difference between a Rival and an Ally

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small fox like creature with gray fur for a coat yawned and shook herself as she wandered about the forest, foraging for food and items. She also searched for a new victim to steal from. The sun shined on two gold clip-on earrings on her right ear, both on the lower part of her ear. She had recently stolen these from a jewelry store in Grassviel, after having stared longingly at it for days from afar. The Zorua was proud of her catch, and paid no attention to how it stood out with its shining. She thought of it as more of a bait trap, luring pokemon towards the shining object upon her ear for her to steal from. She smirked as she sat down and began to groom behind her ear in the dark forest that was her home. She was comfortable here in the dark, at least so she convinced herself. The zorua was slightly uneasy in the dark, being alone and undefended..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am

In Mirage's jaws, a ball of shadows was forming. The sphere grew bigger and bigger until it was only slightly smaller than the cacnea. Mirage's jaws opened as she powered the sphere, and sent it right towards the Cacnea. She hoped to knock it from under neath the oshawott and into a nearby tree. The spikes would hopefully pin it there for a few moments and give enough time for her to dart in with a fury swipes or for perhaps the Oshawott to make an effective move to finish it off. Mirage unleashed the shadow ball, leaving it low enough to kick up dust to the sides as it rushed towards the cacnea, threatening to strike.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 am

The Cacnea was no longer underneath the Oshawott, giving her a surprise as the shadow ball met its target head on and knocked the cactus pokemon out and into the nearby tree. Ava dropped to the ground and quickly stood back up, turning to the now pinned Cacnea on the tree. Holding her shell up, it let off a dark aura as she dashed towards it and swung downwards, hoping that her attack would be able to take it down for the time being. Prick... she thought to herself, scowling slightly as she attacked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 am

The swing dug into the cactus pokemon, leaving a gaping green mark that was a wound. The cacnea screamed in pain before falling silent, knocked out. It was still breathing, but it didn't look as if it would get up any time soon. Mirage laughed at the cacnea's failure, laughing at the idea that the cacnea really thought it was going to win against them, and laughing at how easily it was angered by their presence seemingly. The zorua's tail flicked, "Nice one, although I prefer staying back and not getting my paws dirty."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:18 am

"So I noticed before." Ava backed up a step, looking at the cacnea once more almost as if an artist admiring their handiwork before turning to face Mirage with a chuckle. She rested her scalchop against her front, setting it into place and brushing her scarf out of the way of her shell.
"I won't lie, I enjoy getting up close and personal with them. It's almost an art form when you think about it. I can see why one would prefer staying back and out of range, however." The Oshawott grinned as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

"I don't like the mess it leaves," The Zorua smirked, "I don't kill though, its for the cowardly. Accidents are fine, but doing it on purpose just proves cowardice," the Zorua huffed as she looked at the heavy breathing Cacnea. The zorua's tail flicked back and forth to an unheard beat at the same timing similar to a monochrome. Mirage spoke once more, "What about you? Got any preferences?"

(Sorreh for shitteh posteh |D)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:36 am

The Oshawott frowned slightly, thinking about it for a moment. "It depends on the situation. Some pokemon have it coming. I guess it also depends on how ticked off they made me." She showed a slight smile, as if trying to lighten up the topic somehow.
"I guess when it boils down to it killing is far and few between for me. I'm not a huge fan of it when it's undeserved. Even when it's deserved, I've been having second thoughts." Ava finished with a shrug, as if the topic didn't bother her as much as it might others.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:56 am

Mirage was satisfied with the answer, and no longer had any questions for the oshawott. Their victim was no longer available to toy with and it didn't seem like there were anymore around. This place was growing boring once more. She could go home and take a nap until more targets appeared, but the oshawott was free to follow her with ease. The option of going home was ticked off of her answer list as she debated on what else to do. Ask pointless questions? Nah. Screw with the oshawott again? She wouldn't fall for it. Search for some items? What items were here that were useful for anything anymore anyways? The Zorua merely remained there, flicking her tail as she waited for the oshawott to continue speaking.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:36 pm

"As enjoyable as this chat has been, I'm sure both of us have better things to do at the moment." Ava watched as the Zorua grew silent, seeing that there was not much to do any longer. Neither had anything to gain from standing around and chatting in her opinion, and if there was nothing to gain and nothing exciting going on that was her cue to leave.
"Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime." The Oshawott turned and headed for the tree, grabbing a few low branches and climbing up, grabbing her scalchop to help herself climb further up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 am

"Maybe we shall," Mirage smirked, wondering what other kinds of entertainment the Oshawott could bring her in the future, "And good luck in your hunts," the zorua spoke, hunts meaning the oshawott's hunt for victims, "Hate to see you locked up in a jail cell."
The tone of the Zorua was difficult to decipher between humor and all seriousness. Before more could be said, the creature had assumed their little meeting had come to a close. The fun was over here, and now it was time to go find it someplace else.
Perhaps some fun with Team Tsunami could be made, where her thoughts as she left the oshawott to her business with the public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Difference between a Rival and an Ally   The Difference between a Rival and an Ally - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Difference between a Rival and an Ally
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5