Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 am

First topic message reminder :

A petite figure apeared in the shadows, slowly walking towards Grassveil Town, looking like it was wobbling. Slowly, the figure walked out from the trees, shaking slightly. It was a Bagon, smaller than any normal ones, covered in cuts and bruises. The Pokemon paused, heaving for air, exhaustion racking the Bagon's eyes.

It was none other then Abira, daughter of the rich Salamances, who lived less than a mile away from Grassveil. Instead of looking like her usual silent and strong self, Abira looked weak. The Bgon glanced around, almost wearily, as if she expected something to pop out and scare her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Abira was saitting a the same spot where she was yesterday, though this time, she looked a lot healthier. Her eyes were now focused, and she stood up straighter. Abira's eyes wandered, until they rested on Willliam. She gave a small wave to him.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:27 pm

"Hiya!". William quickly floated towards her. "I´d wave myself, but for obvious reasons I can´t.", he joked. "Ready to visit the guild?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Abira snorted, which was almost like a smile...wasn't it? She the nodded and got to her feet, and stretched. "Yeah, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 pm

(I´m back!)

"Great! Now we just have to find the Guild...let´s see...". With those words, William rose up into the air to overlook the town, searching for the Guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

(Welcome back! :D)

Abira cocked her head to the side, watching him calmly. "You seem excited," She commented, though there wasn't any scorn in her voice. The petite Bagon too stood up, and started glancing around. Abira couldn't help, but feel excited also.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 pm

"Well, it´s not everyday that...oh...sorry...". THe Gastly had realized he was still floating high up in the air and levitated down to eye level again. "It´s not everyday that one gets a chance to create a new public image of oneself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 am

"Heh...guess you're right," Abira said, nodding slightly. She took a deep breath, and glanced at William, in the corner of her eyes. "I know I said that we could go to the Guild together...but I never asked you this." Turning to face him, the petite Bagon lifted her chain to look at him. "Will you join an exploration team with me?" She asked, proud that her voice hadn't shook. "You seem strong enough..."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:06 am

It took quite some time for William to sort his thoughts, obviously surprised by this unexpected request, an offering of a new life for him. After finally pulling himself together he replied: "If you are truly serious with this offer, I would be glad to have someone as powerful as you as a partner. Now we need a name..." Although his gaseous outlines made it invisible, William was shaking lightly, both of joy and stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

"Oh, I am," Abira said, nodding. She cocked her head to one side, thinking. "I really don't care what name we give oruselves." Which really meant, that she had no idea for a name.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:35 pm

"Sadly, I don´t seem to have the slightest idea for a name...hmm...how about "Nightmare Moon"?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Abira slowly nodded. "I like it," She said, smiling slightly. "It makes us sound strong, which we are."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 pm

"Thanks...but certainly our opponents will be powerful, too...but for now, we should visit the guild...If I remember correctly, it´s this way." William floated a small distance into the direction he remembered seeing the guild in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Abira nodded, and trotted after William. She couldn't deny it; she was excited to see the Guild, and train there. Finally, she didn't have to go up against weak opponents. Abira would finally get stronger.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:46 pm

This was it. This was the chance he had waited for so long. The chance to prove the world that he isn´t as bad as they thought. As he traveled along the dusty road he tried to picture what would happen, but he couldn´t think of anything. But one thing was clear as day. This won´t be an easy journey, but it will definitely be worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Abira's mind wandered with each step she took. Once, if, they made it through the training, she would head back to her parents...and do..something... Abira wasn't sure what exactly she would do, but she would get even with them, especially her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next