Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:29 am

First topic message reminder :

A petite figure apeared in the shadows, slowly walking towards Grassveil Town, looking like it was wobbling. Slowly, the figure walked out from the trees, shaking slightly. It was a Bagon, smaller than any normal ones, covered in cuts and bruises. The Pokemon paused, heaving for air, exhaustion racking the Bagon's eyes.

It was none other then Abira, daughter of the rich Salamances, who lived less than a mile away from Grassveil. Instead of looking like her usual silent and strong self, Abira looked weak. The Bgon glanced around, almost wearily, as if she expected something to pop out and scare her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 am

"They did...after a few years I decided to leave the town and civilisation in general and have been living in the forest ever since. But always being completely alone is neither that good, 'nor doesn´t it get boring, because of which I´m now here. To be exact, you are the first living thing that bothered talking to me and isn´t related to me either..."

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:08 am

"I-I am? Wow....." Abira glanced down at the ground, taking everything in. "Why did you return, if you knew that most Pokemon might run away from you?" She suddenly asked. Maybe William had more courage than Abira thought.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:12 am

"Solitary life isn´t a very desireable life, so I decided to give civilisation a second chance, hoping it had changed. After all, what is the worst that could happen? A few Pokèmon run away, I return to the forest and that would be it."

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 am

Abira had never thought of being away from other Pokemon. Even though she wasn't the best at communicating, she still enjoyed being around other Pokemon. "So if I hadn't been here, and everyone else had run away, you would've just given up?" Abira asked, scorn nudging its way into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 am

"Probably yes...after all, what´s the point in causing terror for no good reason? Maybe later they´d rise against me, so I would have to flee anyway. It would be better to leave before something like that would happen...", William answered, staying completely calm.

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:54 am

(So sorry for the late reply ^^; I couldn't get on until now.)

The petite Bagon cocked her head to the side, thinking for a moment. "You know, it's weird to hear a Gastly saythat they don't terrorize other Pokemon for fun. I've heard of Gastlies who go around scaring thelife out of Pokemon, just for a couple giggle."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:13 am

(No problem, gotta get off soon, though. It´s really late here :P )

"Stupid prejudices...yeah...it´s that "a few rotten apples spoil the bunch"-stuff. As far as I can remember, I never deliberately tried to scare anyone, not that I had much opportunity to do so anyway..."

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Abira was quiet for a while, before nodding to William. "You're alright," She said, shuddering slightly as a wave of pain flowed through her tiny body. The petite Bagon took a shaky breath, before slowly saying, "You seem to be pretty strong....and well... once I get better, maybe we could go to the Guild together?" As she spoke, she winced slightly at her words; Abira had never been the one to be sweet and caring, so this was pretty new to her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

"Thank you. You seem to be quite powerfull, too. I´d be honored to visit the guild with you." William could not believe, what had happened just now. Although he showed no signs of it on the outside, this really meant much to him, finally being accepted by someone. "Wait, get better? What´s wrong?".

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Abira waved her small arm airily, being her stubborn self. "Ah, it's nothing," She said, slowly getting up, and wincing ever so slightly. "I just got into a fight with my mom," She didn't care to elaborate what she meant by that. "I should be fine in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

"Well...if you say so...", the Gastly replied, a bit unsure what to think of this. "Until tomorrow, then.", he chuckled.

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Abira nodded, and glanced around. "Shall we meet back here?" She asked, glancing back at William.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:56 pm

"That would probably be a good idea...", William agreed. "Tomorrow morning, this place it is then."

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Abira nodded. "Hopefully by tomorrow, I'll be healed," She said with a wry smile. "See ya," The petite Bagon said, wobbling off towards town.

(Shall we do a time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 pm

"See ya.", William answered before he returned to the edge of the forest.

(Time skip, next morning)

"And so the story continues", William muttered before he floated onto the place he had met Abira yesterday.

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: