Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend Empty
PostSubject: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 am

A petite figure apeared in the shadows, slowly walking towards Grassveil Town, looking like it was wobbling. Slowly, the figure walked out from the trees, shaking slightly. It was a Bagon, smaller than any normal ones, covered in cuts and bruises. The Pokemon paused, heaving for air, exhaustion racking the Bagon's eyes.

It was none other then Abira, daughter of the rich Salamances, who lived less than a mile away from Grassveil. Instead of looking like her usual silent and strong self, Abira looked weak. The Bgon glanced around, almost wearily, as if she expected something to pop out and scare her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 am

A cloaked entity could be seen, walking in the direction of Grassveil Town, although if someone were to look more closely, they could see that this entity wasn´t walking or even standing. Rather it seemed to float, as the lack of legs or any similar appendages might suggest. Two eyes were shining brightly in the otherwise pitch black darkness the entities hood provided.

"Okay, this is it.", William spoke to himself. Taking a deep breath, he reminisced the times the other Pokèmon ran away from him in terror. "Would it be different this time?", he thought. "Was society able to change? I´m about to find out...". Taking another deep breath, he finally willed himself to step out of the patch of shadow he was standing in, temporarily blinded by the bright sunlight, something he hadn´t seen in years. As he looked around, he noticed a Bagon watching it´s surroundings. Feeling intrigued, he hesistantly drew near.

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:58 am

Abira paused, feeling like she was being watched. But what could she do? She was compeltely exhausted, and wouldn't be able to put up a fight. This would be the best time to kidnap me, The small Bagon thought with a wry smile.

She glanced around, wondering if maybe she could have a chance if the Pokemon was evil. She narrowed her eyes, trying to fucos on the figure that was drawing near. It was a Gastly. Intrigue instantly grasped her; Gastly were known to scare Pokemon for fun. Abira had never been able to see one, since her parens were too uptight, and strict. Abira eyed the Gastly wearily, wondering what the Pokemon was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 am

William´s eyes lit up with surprise. "It didn´t run away? Well...not yet...", he thought. It seemed to be eyeing him. "One wrong move, and all of this will start again...". If he could, William would probably sweating bullets right now. His experiences in the past and the long time he spent without being able to talk to anyone definitely had had an impact on his by now almost nonexistant rethorical skills. Pulling himself together, he muttered an almost inaudible "G-greetings...", awaiting the response with both hope and fear.

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:14 am

Abira was surprised; she had expected the Gastly to attack her or something. Not talk to her. Was this some sort of trick? Slowly she nodded a greeting, her body tensing every now and then. "Hi," The Pokemon slowly said, nodding a slight greetin. Abira didn't move, to show this Pokemon that she wasn't scared of him. The Gastly could be one of those thieves she had heard about for all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:22 am

"She is still here? What should I do? What should I do?", the thoughts raced through William´s mind, still not completely capable of grasping the whole situation. After what seemed like serveral eternities for him, mere seconds for anyone else, he managed to ask: "My name is William, may I ask for your name?"

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 am

Abira's eyes widened, the Pokemon had given up his name, as if it was worth nothing. What was wrong with him? Didn't he know- This won't be like it is at home. Maybe saying their name to other new Pokemonis common around here.... Abira thought to herself, sighing silently. Shaking her head to clear any other thoughts, Abira said, "The name's Abira. Nice to meet you William." A smile twitched, but then it was gone, leaving her usual stony front.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Was that right now...a smile?! No, that can´t be...or could it?. Finally, William stammered the words: "T-that´s a beautiful name. May I ask, what you are up to?"

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 pm

"Why thank you," The petite Bagon murmured. Abira then glanced around slowly, when realization smacked her in the face. What was she doing here? Her eyes instantly settled on the Guild, and a lie errupted from Abira's mouth, "I was planning on going to the Guild to train."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:11 pm

"Oh, you are a member of the guild? I´ve been thinking about joining it myself, but I haven´t found anyone to form a rescue team with yet...probably I never will...".

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Abira glanced up at William, thoughts and ideas running through her mind. "Well.... I neither have a partner, nor am I a member of the Guild," She slowly said, as if considering her words as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 pm

"Really? Ah well...haven´t been visiting the guild for years now...or civilisation in general for that matter..."

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Abira's eyes widened in surprise. "So, you haven't been...interacting with other Pokemon for years now?" She asked, her mouth agape. "Wow...that must've been really lonely," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 pm

"I´ve been living in isolation for several years now...mostly because interaction with others always consisted in them running away screaming or something of the sort..."

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm

"Wow.....," Abira muttered, sympathy flashing through her eyes. "Do a lot o Pokemon run away in fear of you?" She asked, seriously curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The headstrong Bagon needs a friend   The headstrong Bagon needs a friend Empty

Back to top Go down

The headstrong Bagon needs a friend
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: