Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Stupidity At Its Highest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Stupidity At Its Highest Empty
PostSubject: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:29 am

Mordred hated this. As much as he loved mountains - due to having been raised on one - he couldn't find himself enjoying this one particular mountain. He could spend the rest of his life complaining about this particular location and not find himself running out of excuses and complaints. Scaling it wasn't the issue, nor were fighting the wild pokemon. It was luck. This mountain was practically cursed to kick him around like a ragdoll every time he came near it, and he could never escape without at least one hard gash across his skin.

And yet, here he was. Scaling the mountain like a complete idiot, he pushed back all his inner complaints as he tightened his grip on the wall of the mountain. He didn't have much to complain about, seeing as everything had been peaceful so far, but he couldn't shake the dread in the very back of his mind. He could feel the right side of his face twitch from time to time, as though it were reminded of what he had lost on this very area. 'No, calm down, just get the damn ribbon and head out of here,' he thought, trying to reassure himself. He grabbed another rock, lifting and continuing his climb. The higher they said he went, the higher the chances he'd be able to find what he was looking for.

He lifted his body up once more, placing himself on a ledge between the rocky wall. He took the time to tighten the knot of the red hood wrapped around his shoulders, not wanting it to be blown away. The mountain seemed colder today, though it was not a very big difference for the Scraggy. He'd explored much colder areas, and this was no different. He took a deep breath, cherishing his time of rest.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 am

Nearby, a female blue creature was making her way up the mountain with relative ease. She left a white flash behind her, using the move Quick attack as rocks seemed to fall from the last place she stepped. She may not know the move rock climb, but it was easy to scale a wall with many ledges she could jump on like this. The strange riolu was named Kira, she was a member of Team Tsunami, and she had come here to go exploring. She had decided to take some alone time and just sight see for a bit, maybe even find some treasure.

Her eyes seemed to glint with excitement at the thought of the possibility of treasure, this place had the potential to hold a treasure no one had ever seen before! She would be able to show it to others, explain its story, and generally show it off. What was the point of treasure if you kept it a secret? Sure that would decrease the chances of it being stolen, but she was confident in her ability to defend her treasure. Her mind had completely forgotten about an incident with a Zorua named Mirage that was less than a month ago, when the Zorua had stolen her prized Golden Mask. Mirage had even destroyed her auction house, and ruined her business. Though what the riolu didn't forget was the her friend Tallulah had helped her protect her treasure, and in turn decided to help the buizel, as long as she held to her promise of accepting a job no matter the reward.

The riolu had bad experiences with being in trouble. The first time was in a river where she had been nearly drowning; a rescue team had saved her and inspired her to be in one as well. She had gotten kidnapped though, and managed to get a rescue note out to the guild. Nobody accepted it because there was no said reward, she had grown enraged as she finally managed to escape on her own. Her faith in rescue teams were crushed, as she had nearly been killed in the escape. The riolu's faith was restored by her friend, Tallulah the buizel, the leader of team Tsunami. Kira had decided that she would help Tallulah in her dream to become a famous rescue team, in return for treasure and helping others.

The riolu stopped on a ledge not too far from the scraggy, not noticing him, as she attempted to catch her breath. The ledge was sturdy and safe for her to remain on, she did not know how long she had been climbing, just that she wasn't too far up the mountain just yet. She figured that the more rare items would be higher up, along with more dangerous pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 am

Another female blue creature decided to take a trek up this mountain, despite her rounded body shape and almost non-existent legs. Whatever rock stood in the way was Water Gunned away, although occasionally the earth would fight back. Ever rubbed her sore head as another rock smacked her in the face, ricocheting off the stone sides. "U-u-u-uwaah! W-w-w-why did I t-t-think this was a g-g-good i-i-idea..." The Oshawott murmured as she continued the climb.

The answer was obvious, yet a tad embarrassing. She wanted to prove that she was able to do something difficult, that she was able to go through hard things without just being a supporting bookworm. Maybe it would have restored her confidence in herself, the tiny speck having been strained thin. She needed to be able to fend for herself. If doing it alone, in one of the most difficult places, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:25 am

As Mordred continued to enjoy his solitary relaxation, he found himself with some unexpected company. His one eye opened, catching the sight of a blue pokemon not too far from him. It looked like a Riolu, and judging from how it wasn't trying to claw his skin off, one that probably came from the nearby towns. Not surprising, as a lot of explorers and even normal townsfolk tried to scale this mountain nearly daily in hopes of either training or finding treasure. But this pokemon seemed strangely familiar. What was it? He thought hard, trying to find the memory that contained such a familiar face. He could remember cold... a cave... an apple... and a wild pokemon. His eye widened in realization. This riolu was the riolu he had met from Icicle Woods.

"Kira? Is that you?" He asked, leaning a bit to see a better view of the Riolu's face. "Hey, it's me, Mordred," He said, a smile appearing on his face. It had been such a long, long time since he'd last seen the fellow fighting type, and truth be told, he had felt a little worried when she had left him and the sneasel in the past. But now, it seemed he had no reason to really worry. She seemed much tougher now, probably had gone and become an explorer. Just the familiarity seemed to make him feel more comfortable on the hard, rough ledge. He hadn't come in contact with any of his acquaintances in a very long while now.

Mordred blinked, hearing another voice nearby along with the sound of water. Leaning forwards, he stared down at the pathway not too far from beneath the ledge. There, it seemed a small water type was trying to trek up the mountain. It seemed to be an Oshawott, and one that didn't seem too experienced when it came to mountain climbing. He suppressed the urge to chuckle upon seeing a rock hit the pokemon's face. "You alright down here?" He called, hoping his voice would be loud enough to catch the pokemon's attention. Maybe it needed some help.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

The riolu's ears perked upwards slightly as the voice startled her, a pulse of aura was sent outwards with and she was able to see Mordred for a brief amount of time before he Aura senses went out again. She wondered if it was finally time to try and control her ability, maybe she would evolve once she got the hang of it!

She turned around and looked to see the same Scraggy she had huddled in a cave with long ago with a sneasel, the memory was vague, but still existing. The riolu waved, silent since she was still partially trying to remember the event. She watched the scraggy look down to see something else that was closer towards the bottom of the mountain, a strange blue pokemon she had not seen before was attempting to make its way up. Kira blinked as she awaited for a reply from the Oshowatt about Mordred's question.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:55 am

Ever blinked, There are other Pokemon here? Not Wild Pokemon... she wondered as the voice of a Pokemon asked if she was alright. "Y-y-y-yes.....T-t-t-thank y-y-y-you t-t-t-t-though..." she said nervously trying to find the source of the voice. Finally looking up she saw a Pokemon who apparently liked Sagging Pants yellow and creme Pokemon with a red cape, a brown...eye-patch(?), and most comforting of all, a satchel, similar to her own.

"I-I-I-I t-t-t-think I-I-I c-c-c-can d-d-d-do t-t-t-t-this o-o-o-o-on m-my o-own." The Oshawott continued stammering, not really believing her words. As if proving her point, she managed to trip over the same grey rock that bonked her in the head, and fell straight on her face. "Oww.....U-u-uwah...." The turquoise Sea Otter picked herself up slowly. Apparently her name was 4Ever Klutz the Oshawott, cuz that's how she is all the time.

(Sorry for the short posts ^^'')
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Mordred chuckled, finding the Oshawott's clumsiness amusing. With such a soft, doormat-like demeanor, the scraggy found it odd just seeing such a pokemon wandering in these mountains. Most likely, this pokemon was planning to train. There wasn't really any other reason, but - Just then, Mordred noticed the bag slung over the water type's body. So, this timid one is an explorer. The scraggy seemed to hesitate, wanting nothing more than to hop down and maybe lend a hand. But this pokemon was part of the guild, and may not want his help. He waited for a moment, before deciding to accompany the otter. It just felt wrong to not assist someone who seemed to need help, especially someone who seemed so unfamiliar with traveling on such dangerous areas.

Landing on his feet, the scraggy bounded up to the Oshawott. "You sure? I could come with you, if you want," He offered, taking care not to seem threatening or creepy even though he totes is. "Are you part of the guild too?" He asked, wanting to know whether this pokemon was really part of the guild or was just a passers-by. It helped with establishing whether this Oshawott was really a 'good' pokemon, as there had been quite a number of rumors about con artists and thieves looting about in these types of areas, waiting to ambush any unsuspecting travelers. If the water type showed signs of being suspicious, the reptile would truly have a good reason to come along.

[Pardon the crummy post! I'm tireeed . . . Also, it's time to get rollin'! ]
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 pm

The riolu watched as the two conversed, she remained on the sidelines as usual. She listened to the stuttering oshawott and the seemingly kind scraggy, she seemed to be being ignored which figures since she didn't do much to begin with. Kira remained where she was, waiting to see if she was needed or wanted at all. She would have preferred approaching them, but hesitation drew her back. Hesitation for what exactly? She did not know either.

The scraggy she was familiar with, she had met him once before with a sneasel, needless to say the two only managed to creep her out and make her feel a bit uncomfortable. The oshawott she knew nothing of, especially its species. She had never seen an oshawott before, and was slightly curious as to it's name.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Ever heard a small thump behind her, so she turned to see the Pokemon who spoke from earlier. Remembering a small book she read, she identified the Yellow and Creme Pokemon as a Scraggy. The Pokemon was a Fighting Type, which would be somewhat interesting to the fact her Teammates were another Water, and a Flying/Ground Pokemon. Maybe it would be a good idea to train with a different type, and he could find different weaknesses that they couldn't find by herself.

Ever nodded slowly to the help and the fact she was part of the guild, but then noticed a blueish shape in the background. Quickly she took a step back. They are some groups that lure out Pokemon, then they have another Pokemon attack them while they let their guard down. "W-w-w-w-who i-i-i-i-is t-t-t-that P-p-p-p-p-pokemon?" (IT'S RIOLU!) she asked nervously, "I-i-i-i-i-i-is s-s-s-she y-y-y-your t-t-t-teammate?"
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Mordred seemed happy to see that the Oshawott was willing to be assisted. He enjoyed assisting pokemon, though in this case it seemed more like accompaniment since this water type was already a guild member. If someone were part of the guild, then they should be able to handle themselves just decently. After all, it was expected of an explorer to navigate through a variety of terrains. However, it was still expected that they experience difficulty when in the face of new areas. After all, no one is perfect. Even the scraggy had his issues with conflicting locations, most being locations with cold climates.

He seemed surprised when he saw the Oshawott suddenly step back, as if threatened. He raised his hands up automatically, as if in defense, however this time it was as to say that he posed no danger. He was about to ask what's wrong when the Oshawott decided to ask, causing him to glance to the waiting fighting type. He looked back to the otter, relaxing at the realization that he nor any random wild pokemon had caused the newcomer's fear. "No, no. She's not my teammate, I work solo on my team. She's just an acquaintance of mine, no threat. Hey, maybe she could come with us," He suggested, thinking that wandering up these mountains with a few companions were better than having to go through them alone. At least he knew these pokemon didn't mean harm, much unlike his previous trips that involved meeting suspicious strangers, getting beaten to a pulp while trying to fend off wilds, and having to deal with only the sound of dangerous pokemon and falling rocks. Such surroundings he was used to, but that didn't mean he still didn't feel paranoid. Not like he'd show it anyways, as that would be showing weakness, and showing weakness as an explorer was not a good idea.

He turned to the Riolu's direction, raising his voice enough that he could be heard. "Hey, Kira! You want to come with us?" He waited for her reply, though taking a quick minute to survey his surroundings. He thought he heard something in the distance and he feared that his voice may have alerted some random pokemon. Not exactly a wise decision on his part. A shiny disk-like item suddenly fell from higher up the mountain, landing not too far from the scraggy. He raised a brow, bending down to see what it was. A TM, it seemed. He glanced upwards, expecting to see what had caused it to suddenly fall. No stirring, fortunately. 'Might as well take it,' He thought, carefully putting the disk in his bag before standing up once more and looking up to face the Riolu. "Careful, by the way, I think something is up there," He spoke, his focus suddenly switching to the level not too far above the ledge the blue canine was resting on.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:59 am

Kira's answer had been a flash of bright white light that had been her quick attack as she drew closer to the group. She wasn't attacking, but just getting there easier. She always found it more difficult to go down a mountain, since gravity was working against her and instead of in her favor (partially since Gravity held her to the mountain with friction but was also the one trying to pull her down), if she wasn't careful she would go tumbling head first down the mountain. The riolu finally spoke, "Sure!"
(Rushed)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:16 am

The Oshawott felt embarrassed for panicking so wildly, "I-I-I-I s-s-s-s-see...T-t-t-that w-w-w-would b-b-b-be n-n-n-n-n-nice." Ever said referring to the statement that the Pokemon could come with them. After a flash of pure white light, the blue Pokemon appeared in front of them. Quickly identifying it as another Fighting Type, a Riolu to be exact, the Female Pokemon attempted to greet the newcomer. "H-h-h-h-hello....K-k-k-kira?" She asked, thinking that was the name that the Scraggy used, "I-I-I-I'm E-e-e-ever...." she said somewhat shyly, before turning upwards where the Scraggy looked now.

"A-a-a-are y-y-y-you s-s-s-sure?" The Oshawott asked nervously, not wanting to fight so early.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Mordred smiled, seeing his old acquaintance agree to joining them up the mountain. Maybe they could catch up - after all, it had been some time since he had last seen her. He wondered what adventures she had already gone through during the large amount of time they had spent apart. Hearing that the Oshawott didn't seem to mind having some more company, the scraggy felt glad. So, three explorers from different teams joining together to climb up a mountain and train. The idea seemed very charming indeed, at least for him.

However, the fighting type couldn't dwell on their pleasant little team. His mind had returned to focusing on the level above them. He didn't know why, but he kept having a sort of foreboding chill when he looked. It was as if there was something up there, waiting, watching. It made him alert, maybe even a bit frightened, but there was nothing there. He shook his head, deciding it was just his imagination. Turning his attention to his two companions, he noticed they had already begun introducing themselves. "Oh, nice to meet you, Ever. Name's Mordred," He said.

He frowned, noticing the nervousness in the Oshawott's voice at the mentioning of the unknown presence at the upper level. "No, it's probably just my imagination. . ." He muttered, glancing back to the spot the TM had fallen from. "Anyways, we should get going now. We've got a long way ahead of us if we want to get to the top on foot," And with that, he turned to continue towards the path.

A loud screech suddenly erupted from above. Immediately, the reptile stopped and looked towards the sky, his eyes widening at the sight. Above them was a large, gray, flying pokemon. An Aerodactyl. And even from a distance, one could tell that it was angry, and out for blood. It flapped its large wings, screeching once more before suddenly swooping down, its claws outstretched to snatch up the prey awaiting below.

"GET DOWN!" The scraggy yelled, falling to the ground. The prehistoric pokemon's claws had just barely grazed him, but in its descent it continued to move forwards, targeting the other two pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Kira had been startled by the sudden screeching of a blood thirsty, flying, prehistoric pokemon. The pokemon barely missed the Scraggy, and was heading towards the riolu. Kira put up her paws in defense in a cross like position as a orange aura quickly surrounded her. The claws collided with her's, attempting to lock on and pick her up, but damage had been dealt to the riolu, and the aura had actually been a Counter attack. The blue canine like pokemon had instead grabbed onto the Areodactyl's leg and lifted herself up fast enough to give it a good kick in its rib cage. The large pokemon screeched and was struck on the back with a Brick Break. Kira had planned for another, but the monster had other plans as it beat its wings harder and lifted itself higher, pulling off a loop-de-loop and forcing Kira to fall off and back to the ground semi-gracefully. The pokemon screeched and tried for the oshawott, thinking easier prey could be found of the oshawott.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am

(AHAHHA I'M BACCCKK! ....I'm so sorry please forgive me senpais *bows down in shame*)

Ever nodded nervously, it wasn't that she was scared of her new companions , quite the opposite in fact. Mordred and Kira were really nice fighting types, and she felt they all got along rather well. However, the earlier remark about hearing something, generally made explorers uneasy. Usually it meant a Pokemon was approaching, and either it was friendly, like her friends, or a ferral, and the latter meant battle.

Exhaling slowly, she allowed herself to relax. A sound don't always mean Pokemon. Maybe it was some sort of natural rock shift, they can happen. She felt her muscles relax, and began to eagerly follow the duo, when everything began to go wrong.

All she heard was the antagonizing shriek of a bird finding it's prey, it's food, she barely had time to register Mordred's command, when the powerful Pokemon's wings caused her to fall onto her back. Dazed slightly, the Oshawott picked herself up, to see Kira almost...riding the grey purple Pokemon. It was only then when she understood exactly what they were up against.An Aerodactyl....of all the Pokemon we could fight... Ever's mind raced with facts about the Flying Pokemon, yet two stood out the most.

"H-h-h-hey g-g-g-g-guys! W-w-w-watch o-o-o-out! I-I-It-"

She never finished her warning.

The Aerodactyl deciding that the other two Pokemon weren't worth it, quickly soared over to her direction. Before she could keep the Fossil Pokemon at bay, she saw the Aerodactyl looming over her. All of sudden, there was darkness.

It was like she teleported. All she did was blink, and she was suddenly somewhere else. It was dark and damp; her vision was limited, making her believe that she really did teleport. (Her eyes tried to towards the sudden darkness) And rocks...jagged rocks seemed to block a sort of exit, there was a tad shine of a light. There was also strangely, a tunnel behind her, which Ever really didn't feel like exploring, but it was at least quiet. In fact it was rather peaceful, and she would have relaxed in the slightly musty warmth. That was, until the floor began moving.

Her eyes began to fully adjust to the darkness, when the floor began moving under her feet as if it was alive, undilating slowly. That's when she realized she was in the belly of the beast mouth of the Aerodactyl. Electricity crackled along the 'jagged rocks' (in reality the teeth) as it prepared to fry the Oshawott alive, when Ever quickly did something that would either kill her faster, or.....kill the Aerodactyl.

Water is a good conductor of electricity...so if I conduct the electricity, and send it towards the 'tunnel' which...should be the throat.... The Oshawott gritted her teeth in worry not only for herself. The combined forces of Electricity and Water, (both super effective against the Rock Flying typing of the Fossil Pokemon) not to mention sending it coursing through any Pokemon's body, unless they were ground type or a Pokemon who had Motor Drive, would live. On the other hand, she would die if she didn't, and there was no other place to make it go safely. As the sparks began to intensify, Ever took a breath, before screaming.

A pulse of water shot straight at the teeth, absorbing the current with a noticable bang, which caused the 'cave' to shudder, but the blade-like teeth held, sending a stronger shock, which evaporated the remaining water, then attacking Ever. The Oshawott yelped, before inhaling again, and screamed again, using Water Pulse as many times as she could bear in one go. They quickly caught the growing amount of energy, and there was almost a burning smell, as it landed on the Aerodactyl's tongue, turning part of the pinkness into charcoal black. The Fossil Pokemon stopped using Thunder Fang, and opened his jaws in pain. Yet still with pieces of static, aqua began rolling down the mouth, when Ever realized that she made a mistake. Even as the water began to go down the throat, she was in the way, and there was no room to dodge it. A sticky fluid began to roll down the mouth quickly, on top of the Otter Pokemon, which under normal circumstances she would have flattened down her ears and fur in slight disgust, but these were hardly what one could consider 'normal'. No matter what equations, whatever plan she could have, she only had one option, or die.

Bracing herself, she tackled her way through the mixture of Electricty, Water, and Saliva, getting through the gaping jaws, and tumbled in the air to the ground, before getting Knocked Out.

(Whoever wants to decide if Aerodactyl survives, gets KO'd or killed can. O3O)/)
And oh yeah, she's a tad bit smaller than normal Oshawotts if you say she can't fit in an Aerodactyl's mouth. If not Cartoon Physics |D *passes out to sleep*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupidity At Its Highest   Stupidity At Its Highest Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupidity At Its Highest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next