Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Predacons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Predacons Empty
PostSubject: New Predacons   New Predacons EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:04 am

Chapter 1

Darkness.

That was all she could remember. She could feel the cold ground beneath her body. Her hand twitch slightly before bringing it closer to her. She could hear nothing yet she could feel warmth on her back. What was happening?

Where am I?

Slowly getting up she examined her body. Hands, legs, tail. Wait, a tail?! Reaching behind her sure enough she felt something smooth, fluffy and long. Looking at her arms she saw what looked like a head cut in half. One half on both wrists. She had a small ring of fluff around her neck and her lower half was also colored in fluff.

What am I?

Slowly she got to her feet, stumbling a few times. After a few moments she found her balance and saw her surroundings. Silver, no, it was metal.  Tall towers and small building made of metal. Her purple optics moved back and forth trying to take in the new sights.

"Who am I?" she asked aloud. Bringing her hands to her mouth she took notice that she could speak.

She needed answers, and she would get them in any way possible. She felt gears starting to turn and her body began to shift. When the sound of the gears had stopped, she was on four legs. Walking towards one of the buildings she saw her reflection.

She was some sort of four-legged creature with the same black fluff. She opened her mouth and saw pointed teeth. With pointed ears on the top of her head, which had been twitching in the wind. She soon heard something in the distance. She didn't notice the wings that were laid down flat upon her back.
------------------------

“She felt sore and tired, right to be core. Everything was new and untested. She was sprawled on the cold metal ground for a solid few cycles, simply observing her surrounding with her large amber optics. The world around her was made of out hard cool shiny metal. The sky was dark and stars peppered the sky. After a while she pushed herself up, steadying on all fours before tentatively pushing onto her back legs. After a brief session of wobbling and learning to balance, she figured out how to walk effectively. After a second she noticed how shiny the floor actually was and took the opportunity to look at herself a bit better.

Her optics were dark gold, and they were large and round. She wasn't particularly fond of their shape. Her plating was a rich midnight blue with a metallic sheen. And there was something of a curling jagged spine running down her back. Something was pressed against her back; flattened. Her legs were formed like the hind legs of a mammal and it made standing up straight kind of a challenge, but she conquered that eventually.

She could feel an itch. The itch to change. As soon as the thought entered her mind she could feel her plating and internals shifting at frightening speeds. When the odd sensation vanished, she stumbled flat on her face. Now she had four legs to stand on!? Another few cycles of figuring out her new form and how she could move effectively. it was harder co-ordinating four legs. And something was weighing down on her back. Again she looked at herself in the floor. Four legs with polished circluar hooves at the bottom held her up. Running down her neck and flowing as a tail from her rump were two seperate burning orange decorative metal plates. Her large eyes suited this form better. And there were two large metal jagged and swirly patterned appendages on her back reaching into the air, matching the colour and appearance of her mane and tail. She snorted and warmth curled in her belly. Now with her body under control, her mind turned to more philosophical questions. Who was she? What was she?
'I am Astral Blaze.'
Something about that name screamed at her. It was hers. That was her name. A cry echoed from her mouth as she whinnied a hoarse call to the stars. “

-------------------------

While she young female ran she soon started to think of what was going on she changed from a Bipedal creature to one now on four limbs. Soon she could hear something in her head, while thinking this her mouth opened slightly and reviled a small cannon. Then a sound started to play from the cannon:
“Where I am,
This is me
I come into this world so wild and free…”

While this beautiful melody began to play the female felt like something was calling her. She ran faster, the wind brushing her fur; her Spark was beating faster than it was before. The sounds coursed through her making her move to the sounds. She withdrew the cannon and let out a long soulful howl. It almost sounded like metal clashing together but at the same time it was beautiful. She now knew who she was:

Metalsound.

Seeing something in the distance she came to a slow stop and looked at the creature. It was large, bigger then she was. It has small pointed ears, long wavy tail, and long fur along the back of its neck. Sitting down she tilted her head and let loose an uncertain growl.

Astral Blaze had heard the strange eerie howl and she had been alert for some time. She eyed the strange newcomer with one eye. When they growled timidly at her she didn’t feel as though they were much of a threat. However she didn’t shy away from making herself look more intimidating by flaring out her bright wings a little and striking the ground with a hoof, sparks flying. She called out with a far-reaching neigh, showing off her row of sharp silver teeth.

Metalsound quickly got back to her feet. Seeing sparks flying from the creature’s foot, and its wings spreading out. Something told her not to back down, seeing the creature’s fangs she bared her own and let out a low growl. Her ears were flat and her hackles rose as high as they could, and her tail went straight up. She wasn’t going to let this creature intimidate her or scare her.  Soon she felt something deep within her. Her fur stood on end almost like magnetism, only this was different. Then with a roar she unleashed blue sparks from her body. No, it wasn’t sparks it was electricity. Luckily it didn’t get that far, the electricity only accelerated a few feet before it disappeared.

Astral Blaze’s expression hardened and she snorted again, a plume of smoke rising from her nostrils and floating into the air. She stretched her wings to their maximum length. As she did so colour flushed through them, making the burnt orange glow like hot coals. She gnashed her teeth with a loud *clack* and stamped the ground before dancing in place. Astral Blaze was not particularly interested in a fight, but she wanted to make it clear that she was not to be used.

Metalsound sighed neither of the two were going to back down. But if they were here, then maybe there were others like them? Her body shifted like it did before, now on two legs she slowly placed her hands in front of her. She wasn’t looking for a fight, and this creature looked pretty strong. Then again she didn’t know the limits of her strength.

But what was she supposed to say? Well she couldn’t just stand there all day.

“Hello. I’m Metalsound. Sorry for the spark display, I’m not sure if I can fully control it.” She said softly, not wanting to sound threatening.

Astral watched, surprised at the sudden transformation of the being before her and the words coming from it. It civility was called for, she would happily oblige. She forced the feeling of changing to flow through her and she morphed back to her upright form with a whirr of gears and plating. She nearly tottered over. Already she missed the stability of her other form. Her vocaliser was raw.
“I-I am…Assstral Bl..aze.” she rolled out. “Astral Blllaze. Astral Blaze!” repeating the name a few times was a good way to familiarize herself to the actions of speaking. “Apolllogy welcome. I too am sssorry. I didn’ttt wish fooor a fight. You arre like me?” she asked curiously, her voice surprisingly soft for her size and appearance. “Are there otherrsss?” she added, slightly excited.

Metalsound listened to the creature, Astral Blaze. Walking closer to the other female, she shook her head to the question.

“I think I am like you, but also different. Also I don’t know if there are others like us.” She said a little louder than before.  Saying this made her feel sad, then an idea came to her.

“Why don’t we find out if there are any others like us?” she said with a small grin. Extending her hand she looked at Astral, “That is if you would like to join me.”

Astral Blaze blinked owlishly at the extended hand. After a second she clumsily and heavily placed her own on it, unsure of what else she should do. “Whhere should we start? I ddo not know about thisss place. I ffeel  like a newborrrn.”

With a soft chuckle Metalsound’s grin grew slightly bigger. “It’s alright. We all have to start somewhere.” She said.

Looking to the distance she saw the planets moons. They were so beautiful. After a moment she felt something behind her, with a startled yelp she tried to see what was behind her and saw nothing.  Spinning around a few times she saw feathers, “Ok this is odd.” She whispered.

She had wings just like Astral. “Let’s see if we can use these wings.” She said before transforming again.

Flapping her wings a few times she turned behind her to see if Astral was going to fallow her.

Astral Blaze nodded and tried to extend her wings like she had before. She scowled as they refused to budge. “I don’t tthink they functtion in thissss form.” She mumbled, transforming again after a second. She tested them in her equine based mode and they worked. She walked around in a large circle, picking up the pace slowly as she nervously flapped her wings a few times. Astral kicked the speed up a notch and into a gallop, wings flapping harder. She jumped into the air, unable to resist the elation of the ground vanishing under her hooves. Her beats were unsteady and she flew rather haphazardly, but she was aloft. Astral had no idea how to change direction let alone land. As a result she had no way to prevent herself from slamming right into the side of a wall and falling to the ground like a stone where she stayed in an ungraceful heap. She snorted unhappily.
‘Well this sucks.’

Metalsound shook her head at Astral’s attempt to fly. This was going to take a while. She would teach astral how to fly along the way, but for now they could just run. Metalsound barked to get the Pegasus’ attention. Running in a circle for a few second she started running towards the horizon.  There had to be more of their kind, something in the back of Metalsound’s mind told her that there was. She wasn’t going to stop until she found any evidence of their kind. Even if they were just remains of the past.

She pushed herself up to all fours at the sound of the bark and watched Metalsound running for a few seconds before she cantered toward her companion and followed a little ways behind her, drinking in the cold shining metallic land around her.  It actually seemed rather flat with only a few structures, of which she had the misfortune of crashing into one. Astral Blaze decided she liked running much better. Metalsound was steadily going much farther ahead due to Astral’s dawdling and she broke into a gallop to catch up. It was as she ran that she noticed her hooves sparking on the smooth metal floor. She snorted as an idea took root in her mind. Astral pushed herself to run as fast as she could, quickly overtaking Metalsound and leaving a shower of golden sparks in her wake. Oh yes. She liked running. She called out, her voice sounding like metal scraping along the walls of an empty corridor.

Metalsound shook her head as the sparks flew at her. She growled in annoyance and stared to run as fast as she could. After a few hours of endless running, Metalsound soon caught a strange scent. Coming to a slow stop she sniffed the air, the scent was familiar. She growled hoping that Astral had stopped along with her. She felt upset that the scent was here when it was back on another planet. Just what was HE doing here? With Caution she decided to follow the scent.

Astral had indeed stopped upon noticing Metalsound’s new interest and fell back into a lope as she followed. They were entering a rather deserted place, built a bit like a labyrinth. She gave a low whinny and followed, sticking close to Metalsound. It wasn’t long before she heard the light scraping of metal and some strange clicking noises. Abruptly she put her leg down in front of Metalsound, signalling for her to stop. She waited the silence tense as the noises got louder and closer.
Suddenly two rather tiny figures rolled into view around the corner, tussling in a fight. She squealed in surprise, and the two tiny figures halted their struggling at the sound before looking at the two femmes. One was blue, the other was green, but apart from that they were identical. For a minute all were still, waiting and watching. Then the little blue one walked forward, optics firmly planted on Metalsound. The green one gave a worried chirp and tried to hold its twin back, to no avail. Eventually when the blue one got too far away for its liking, the green one followed, glancing at both much bigger Cybertronians. Astral moved her leg away from Metalsound as the blue one got closer and showed no sign of backing down.

Metalsound stopped just as Astral had. She could hear scuffling sounds coming towards them. Then two small two legged creatures, Sparklings from the look of it, came from around the corner. One of them was Blue and the other was green.

Twins? She thought.

After several minutes the blue one came right up to the black wolf and stared at her. Metalsound felt something, familiar from this small being. Tilting her head she sniffed the young one. Even his scent was familiar, but this wasn’t what had caught her attention. She looked at the bot’s face and gasped quietly. “Oto-san?” she played with her cannon. Slowly she rubbed her head against the Sparkling. She had missed him so mech, tears slowly came to view. She whined softly.

Astral Blaze curiously watched the interactions between Metalsound and the blue sparkling. Did she know this little thing? Apparently she did, judging by her actions toward it.
She lowered her muzzle to get a closer look at the nervous green one. When nerves gave way to curiosity and it tottered toward her, she cocked her head a little. Suddenly it tripped over its own feet. Before it could fall flat on the ground she thrust he muzzle under it, blinking as the small metal body fell on her face. Two little red optics stared at her before it started chirping happily and wrapped its small limbs around her muzzle. She stepped back and snorted in surprise, lifting her head and accidentally pulling the little one right off the ground. If anything it seemed to enjoy it, giggling and making all sorts of happy noises. She huffed and levelled her head, frowning in amusement as the green sparkling crawled up her face to sit on her head. They were so occupied with the twins that they were not focused on their surroundings.
“Step away from the sparkling, Predacons!” growled a harsh voice like thunder.
Back to top Go down

New Predacons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Library-
Jump to: