Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Fall Relaxation (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The weather was fantastic today. It wasn't too cold, or too hot. The sun put forth warm rays, but a cool, crisp wind offered comfort and lightly disturbed the surface of the small pond just outside Grassveil's boundaries. The little clearing where Pokemon could come and relax by the small body of water was apparently a local hot spot.

Jeremy could see why.

The male snivy stretched almost luxuriously near the shore line, letting out a deep sigh as he felt the warmth and sunlight bask him in serene glory. He had been cooped inside the guild hall as he was recovering, and appreciated the opportunity to finally stretch his legs and move his muscles again.

His healing had been good. Almost all the bruises and scrapes had been completely recovered… Save for his tail. A thin, pinkish white scar would probably always remain there from where the patrat bit him.

His body was still a little sore, but he felt that he would be fine eventually. Kuro and he were already looking at some job posters. Once he was 100% again, they would find their second assignment.

Jeremy huffed when he thought about it. Preferably with no murderous bandit crews.

He slowly closed his yellow eyelids… Slowly entreating a trance like state as he conserved his energy and quickened his mental and physical capabilities through photosynthesis.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Kuro laughed at the other sneasel, apparently Kuro was insane. Although if no one had done anything the Sneasel would have done the exact same thing. Great minds think alike as they say, which made Kuro think that this Sneasel was a clone of her.

"Not bad.. Crysel was it?"
She asked with a smirk at the insanity that Crysel was showing, now this is someone she was on the same wavelength of. And the same species of course. She then looked at the Absol that stumbled about in a daze which made the Sneasel chuckle slightly "Come on then ya klutz, have a little rest"

Kuro walked to the Absol's side incase it decided to topple over, she doubted he would but she wasn't a medical expert "What's ya name? I'm Kuro, this is Jeremy" Kuro glanced at the Snivy with a grin "And this Sneasel here is Kuro ll" She pointed at the other Sneasel with the same trademark grin
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:36 pm

HA, YOU COMPARE YOUR INSANITY WITH CRYSEL? YOU GOT NOTHING KURONOTHING! HAVE YOU LOOKED INTO THE EYES OF DEATH DAILY? HAVE YOU FELT ITS COLD EMBRACE AS YOU TRAVELLED THROUGH YOUR LIFE, FIGHTING EVERY SECOND TO STAY ALIVE? WE MAY HAVE BOTH STARED INTO THAT ABYSS CALLED INSANITY, BUT YOU BLINKED! Crysel shook her head. "It was the quickest way to wake him Jeremy... and Kuro, my name is Crysel. I am not your clone. How is a pokemon supposed to clone another pokemon anyway? In any case, you are right about the Absol resting. He had a little concussion from what I saw. He should wait til the pain fades and he doesn't feel dizzy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Jeremy sighed. "Excuse me then. I was under the impression that forcing someone out of a coma based concussion was a risky thing. I guess you made your call then. If he gets brain damage, it is your fault."

The snivy then turned to Kuro. "Kuro… Are you… Are you serious or are you just joking?" He shook his head. "I can't tell with you sometimes. But yes… She is Crysel, you are Kuro, and that is all there is to it."

Gazing back at the absol somewhat distasteful with his amber eyes, Jeremy gave a sniff. "So… Anyone want to guess why this one likes to spy on people? Kinda creepy honestly, and it would explain how he got into his predicament in the first place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Coming to a less shaky mind state, Kari looked up at the 3 Pokemon standing around him and he said looking at the one Sneasel named Crysel "First off I didn't appreciate you slapping me in the damn face a bunch of times, and Secondly" He said turning towards the Snivy "I wasn't spying I was merely observing and listening" and finally looking over to the Sneasel beside him "My name is Tsukiakari, not that you need to remember it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:41 pm

PSSHT YOU MAY HAVE KEPT STARING BUT I THINK CRYSEL MAY HAVE FORGOT THAT THE ABYSS EVEN EXISTS. CRYSEL MAY BE CRAZIER BUT AT LEAST KURO IS AWARE OF HER INSANITY
"I never joke Jeremy... well except from when I am. And I wasn't joking, in my head she's the second Kuro. I'm the first"
She stated with a smile and then looked over to Kuro ll Crysel with a smirk "You COULD just be a Ditto or a Zorua but I kinda doubt that part... It's probably possible with a little bit of my DNA..." Kuro let out a short giggle, before looking to a nearby tree in slight boredom "Ah don't worry I won't remember it, well I might if you stick around, although Jeremy's the only one that's done that so far"

Last edited by MonkeySage on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Crysel IS the abyss! DUN DUN DUN! Crysel shook her head and decided it was better to just let the other Sneasel rave as she wanted and just ignore her unfounded accusations. She instead looked onto Tsukiakari and tried to give her most intimidating glare. It was quite good actually, as if she had used it a lot before. "Pokemon who eavesdrop on others rarely have good or lawful reasons to do so. For al we know, you could be an outlaw trying to find out something you could use on other pokemon in order to get what you want."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Jeremy made a mild note of Kuro's last comment… Stick around? Well, who exactly left her? And for what purpose? For some reason, the snivy never really thought on WHY Kuro was the way she was before, and he frowned at the possibility that maybe she was left because of her derangements. Or, that she acquired them after being abandoned…

Frowning slightly, Jeremy shook his head. He didn't want to dwell on that right now. Now was the time to get answers.

Clearing his throat, the Grass Snake Pokemon began addressing the absol. "Well, Tsukiakari was it? Last time I checked, 'merely observing and listening' from a secluded, sheltered spot without the foreknowledge of your targets WAS spying… And I don't see any reason for that to change."

Fixing an amber eye on the absol, Jeremy frowned. "Now, I'm sure it's nothing as serious, but my new acquaintance brings up a few good points and with current events I have enough reason to be a bit paranoid at the moment… Why were you looking for me and what did you have to gain from it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:39 am

Kari could feel the heat coming from the Snivy, Kari knew that with his recent fall from the tree and with the other Pokemon fixated on him he knew that there was no easy way out of this one, so he decided to try and talk his way out hoping to find a way to escape.

Kari looked into the Snivy's amber eyes and said "I was not looking specifically for you or anyone for that matter I just happened to be within earshot of your conversation there is no need to start interrogating me." shifting his eyes toward the Sneasel glaring at him "And for you my dear, I didn't plan on blackmailing any of you" relaxing his stare at the two he said "Now that I've shared my name with you, why don't you give me yours and we can become more accounted each other and possibly less hostile?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Kuro chortled at the serious conversation between the 3 and walked closer to the Absol "Ladies, let me handle this" She gestures at the Sneasel and Snivy, and then looks at the Absol one more time "AS I said before, I'm Kuro. Look I dunno why you were on that treetop looking at us and listening to our conversation but Imma just take a guess that you were just bored. I'll leave all the worrying to these two" She bowed for a second and smiled on her way back up.

The Sneasel then turned to the other Sneasel and the Snivy "Seriously we could handle the dark type anyway, one Kuro punch and then BAM!" She punched the air for emphasis "Kari is down, so I'll leave all the anxiousness to you two. I'm an awesome judge of character anyway"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:42 am

Crysel was naturally careful. She assumed it was because of her past life, of which she had still not remembered. But... they would get nowhere with this Absol if they did not at least give something back. Besides, if they needed to, they could handle Kari. It was three against one after all. "Fine. My name is Crysel and the Snivy behind me is Jeremy... Blackwood I think. From some sort of rich family." That last bit of info was secret bait. Crysel wanted to see Kari's reaction. You could tell a lot from expressions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Just after the sneasel said her words, a loud shout came from behind some nearby bushes.

"TSSSSUUUUU! ARE YOU OVER HERE? TSSSSUUUUU!", followed by a small sableye. As the sableye got out of the bushes, his foot got caught by a root and he fell to the ground.

"Arceus dammit, first I lose Tsu, then this stupid root comes out of nowhe..." The gremlin looks up and sees his surrounding.

"TSSUUU! I was looking all over for you!" Shouts the sableye. He then tries to get up but stumbles back down, holding his knee. Blood was trickling through his fingers.

"ow ow ow, landed on a rock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 am

Thank you Crysel… I just meant you, but already I am skeptical of you. A name would have been fine, but no… Go ahead and give the impression I have money for potential bandits to PICK as a target. Genius!

Frowning at Crysel, Jeremy fixed her a cross look. One for Kuro as well... He seemed to be doing that a lot lately come to think of it, especially for female sneasels in general. Seeming to realize the dawning horror and exasperation that was his life now, the male snivy groaned as both hands came to his face and and he tightly shut his yellow eye lids.

Wait… Jeremy slowly brought his hands down as realization dawned on him for a split second, amber eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

Wait a minute… This Crysel is more cunning than I originally thought...

This made sense now… She was baiting him. Jeremy was slightly disappointed with himself. Why didn't he think of that? Then again, he never seriously considered that Crysel could strategize like that.

He would keep that in mind for the future…

The current conversation was interrupted however by the sight of an approaching sableye… One that seemed to know their friend. Jeremy's expression was largely neutral, even serene at this point, but he knew better. Sableyes from his homeland were some of the most notorious criminals ever known, and he didn't see why it would be different here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:31 am

After Crysel's comment Kari looked back at the Snivy with a faint glint in his eye and a small smirk. Kari knew very well that he could take huge advantage of this new found information but, he would decide whether or not he would later because now was not a good time for it.

Kari, out of the corner of his eye, saw the mischievous Sableye and with a sigh he expressed his joy to see him although Kari didn't now if he was glad or if it was anxiety.

He yelled to the Sableye "You really need to learn to walk without tripping on just about everything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Kuro looked between the Sneasel and the Snivy with a furrowed brow, she knew there was some hidden meaning to what Crysel said, or something like that. She knew this from how Jeremy moved his hands as if he came to a realization.

"Hmm... they know something I don't... well that doesn't leave many options open does it!?" Kuro looked around to see that she had actually spoke out loud instead of in her head. She took the attention off of herself by nonchalantly pointing out a clumsy Sableye "Hey look. He landed on a rock" She stated with a small chuckle afterwards "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:02 am

Crysel had seen the look Kari had after she sent out the bait. It looked like he had swallowed quite easily. At the appearance of the Sableye, the Sneasel already had him pegged as an accomplice. Sable Eyes were problematic. They had no weaknesses and they were part ghost type. Her only two viable attacks were Faint Attack and Avalanche. She knew nothing about Kuro or Jeremy, but assumed at least Jeremy had grass type attacks that could hit the Sableye. She ignored Kuro and stayed her own quiet self. She was just looking at how the situation developed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Relaxation (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Fall Relaxation (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next