Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Each Story's Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lina gazed at the great cave mouth gaping out at her. Sandstone Cave was the first stop she would make on her journey to Grassveil Town, and she was excited to begin her long awaited Journey.
She'd already bidden her parents farewell, both of whom had given her the best of luck, even if there were a few tears involved.
Lina shook her head. If she started getting homesick now...
"No. No!" Lina told herself. "I've got a journey to go on if I'm ever going to make it to Grassveil and join an Exploration Team."
With that she stepped into the cool shadows of the cave, relishing the immediate change in temperature. Even Fire-Types could get a little hot sometimes, too.
'And that was the beginning of Lina's story to adventure.' Lina narrated to herself in her head wishfully. How surprised she would have been at learning just how true that was.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:47 am

Noah then said "Going where the road takes me I just travel round and wherever I land ill settle." He then saw the Zubats come to go for round 2 and Roxas grabbed his shell and used night slash taking down one of the Zubats instantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Lina glanced over at Roxas, smiling.
"Nice one, Roxas!" she said. She looked back in the direction the Zubat had come from.
"But it doesn't look like he was the only one following us!"
Lina ran towards the new Pokémon, attacking it with Bite.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Roxas then slashed at the new Pokemon with Night Slash. Roxas then breathed deaply then jumped back to avoid any attack that will possibly be sent at Roxas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 am

The Pokemon, a Baltoy, reeled backwards from the two attacks. However, it quickly retaliated with Confusion, attacking Lina because she as the closest.
Barking in frustration when the move hit her, Lina once more attacked with Bite, hoping to finish it off, but not prevailing.
"Yeesh!" Lina exclaimed. "What does it take to knock out a stinking Baltoy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 am

Roxas jumped at the Baltoy and used Night slash on it stunning it then followed suit with tackle taking it down easily. Roxas then put his shell away easily and relaxed his muscles then smiled at Lina. "Beat you see me as a show off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:21 am

Lina smirked.
"Well... Yeah," Lina replied, chuckling. "But it's alright, because showoffs get the job done."
Lina walked towards Roxas, getting closer so she didn't have to raise her voice so he could hear her.
"So, Roxas, if you're not going anywhere in particular, would you like to join me on my journey to Grassveil? I know this might seem a bit out of the blue, but I kinda like you, and I need a partner to travel with. Plus, it's pretty clear that you're reliable in a jam, based on how you took out that Baltoy. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Each Story's Beginning   Each Story's Beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Each Story's Beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2