Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 2118

PostSubject: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The zorua sighed as she approached the mire, bored, lost, and hoping for someone to steal from.  She blinked as she looked over the strange cattails and tall grass, and witnessed the water reflect their movements as the wind blew across them. This place seemed pretty calm, but looks were usually deceiving. She wanted to stir up some trouble in this seemingly calm area. She looked to the water that touched the ground she stood on, she would need to swim at some point. She did not mind though, it was just a bit of water. It was not like it was mud and would get her dirty! Mirage slipped into the water and swam her way towards the next island in the mire, where the land would suddenly rise up and allow pokemon like her to receive a break from the swimming. Mirage huffed, not a soul in sight as far as she saw. Nobody to steal from...

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:02 pm

"Yes, I came from a cave," Dex said. "Some stuff happened there and I left, but now I've found that I'm missing a bunch by staying there." Dex hadn't really considered the dangers nor how he would stick out while he was away from home. He had confidence in himself. By this time he had came close enough to try and hug this Pokemon's leg. As he was doing so he noticed an item float by.

"Hey, what's that?" he asked. "And who're you anyway, Pikachu? I don't think I got your name!"

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 pm

"I'm not a pikachu, i'm a zorua, and my name is Mirage," Mirage spoke with annoyance as she plucked the reviver seed off of the board and backed away from the Joltik's attempted hug. She flattened her ears, almost calling herself an idiot for how she had thought that this pathetic thing could ave been trying to kill her earlier. The joltik was probably just a mere child! The zorua spoke, "Erm...aren't you a bit YOUNG to be here and not wherever you came from?"

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Dex frowned sadly as he was forced to back away from Mirage's leg, his hug rejected. He watched as she picked a seed that floated to their island as she declined. That wasn't very nice!

"Young?" Dex repeated. "Maybe! I'll be fine out here though, I'm sure!" He smiled again, before going back to being sad and hug-less. "Where'd you come from, Mirage? You don't look like you're from here, either! "

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:43 pm

"Shadowhue Forest, one of the darkest forests I know" Mirage huffed. She was not sure why she stuck around to hang out with the Joltik, but it seemed that not another soul was in sight. She wanted to laugh when the bug said he'd be fine by himself, "And just how powerful are you? What can you do that I can't other than get squashed like a bug pokemon?" she grinned as she spoke down to the Joltik, daring it to prove her wrong. She had a small thought about what if the pokemon really had been strong, she would be screwed.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Dex had never seen Shadowhue Forest. By Mirage's description, it sounded dark and scary. The dark he could deal with, but scary was, well, just that. What a brave Pikachu this was! Now this Pokemon was asking him how strong he was. "Well, uh..." he said, thinking for a way to prove his strength.

"Weeeellll.... I can do.... THIS!" With that, Dex playfully tried to shoot a sticky string at Mirage's face from his mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Mirage was surprised by the webbing, she screeched in fear and began to paw at her face in attempt to get it off. She rose to her hindlegs in a panic and fell over backwards into the water, washing the webbing off, but also creating a grand splash as water rose into the air and fell back down as gravity kicked in. Mirage flailed about before backing her way into land once more. She glared at the Joltik, "You didn't have to practice it on ME," she hissed. She began to groom the water off of her in annoyance, she was more annoyed than angry though luckily for the joltik.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Dex laughed slightly at Mirage's reaction. "Sorry! You wanted to see what I can do, so I showed you. Isn't that what you wanted?" He scurried over to where the fox had ended up. "Are you okay?" he asked once he calmed down, slightly worried that he had really scared or hurt this traveler.

Mirage's splash had awoken a Pokemon nearby, and it wasn't exactly happy. It began to approach the duo, ready to attack.

Headphone Actor carried out 1 launched of one encounter rarity (Image not informed.) :

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Mirage's eyes widened and her body froze as she heard a loud bellow behind her. She turned to see a toxicroak with its arms outstretched in an enraged roar. Mirage's ears flattened and she picked up one of her paws and bent it close to her chest in fear.
"He doesn't look very happy!" Mirage spoke, before darting off, not really caring for the joltik or caring if it had latched onto her with its webbing. Mirage just wanted to get out of there and away from the huge poisonous frog like pokemon. No way was she going to stick around to chat with THAT thing!

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:08 am

Dex's reaction to the Toxicroak was about the same as Mirage's, except, since he was looking in the direction of where the foe emerged, Dex saw him first. He figured it was a Magikarp. It did come from around here, after all! Still, the Joltik didn't have time to consider this opponent's species. He needed to run, which he did. Dex's tiny legs couldn't get him far away from the Pokemon fast enough, and he found himself falling behind from the Tricky Fox and into the angry Magikarp's clutches. He squeaked in surprise as his opponent took a swing at him, its poisonous claws coming dangerously close to the fuzzy spider. He was able to move away just in time. Maybe he wasn't strong enough!

With some quick thinking, Dex came up with a strategy that would help him gain some ground against the purple poisonous Pokemon. He stopped, stuck his abdomen in the air, and shot a Spider Web at the predator's face. The attack hit and surprised the Magikarp enough to make it take a few steps backward, its vision partially obscured by the sticky thread. Dex took this as an opportunity to flee, and quickly scurried up a nearby tree, heading directly for its highest branches. He scanned the area, looking for Mirage. He hoped she hadn't left him. Scared, Dex hugged a branch for comfort as he waited for things to get better and for his foe to calm down.

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:05 am

Mirage had made some distance before stopping, remembering the joltik once more. She heard an enraged roar that made her think twice about going back. She kept listening though, she had made her way to a piece of land that was separate from the one the dangerous pokemon was on, but still pretty close. The zorua began to hope the thing couldn't smell scents like she could, it's nose did not seem to be the type that could, but assuming wasn't the smartest thing to do in this world. The zorua sat down as the roaring ceased, did the joltik defeat it? Did it somehow put it back to sleep or perhaps paralyzed it?

The poisonous frog like pokemon gave one last bellow before silencing. It could clearly see now that it had gotten rid of the webbing blocking its sight. It scanned the area, searching for the scoundrels that had ruined its lovely nap, only to see nothing besides cattails, tall grass, and water. He grumbled and calmed down a bit, not able to sleep anymore after the fit of rage.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Dex continued hugging his little branch, listening for the Pokemon he thought was a Magikarp After a little bit, he couldn't hear it anymore. Had it calmed down? Had it left entirely? The Joltik stopped clinging to the stick and poked his head out from the leaves of the marsh-growing tree. He was careful to not reveal himself too much.

The Joltik's four tiny blue eyes looked around. He could see the Toxicroak, and it had seemed to be a good bit less angry, but Dex wasn't going to take any chances. Even he knew this Pokemon was trouble and no match for a tiny Pokemon like him. Hoping he wasn't seen, Dex scuttled back into the tree and climbed down on the side of the trunk that was obscured to the Poison Type. He hoped he could find Mirage again. He didn't want to be alone out here...

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 pm

The zorua shook water off of her body nonchalantly, before noticing a yellow tick like creature crawling around. She assumed that the tiny bug was the joltik. She wondered if she should go near it again, it was not like there was anyone else hanging around for her to rob, and the small thing was pathetically weak and seemed like it wanted to befriend her. The fox sat down and watched the bug from the distance. She was completely unsure what to make of this situation, since she desired company deep down, but her outlawish thoughts scolded her and told her to leave the joltik to itself and find some better game. Still unsure of what to do, the zorua merely sat there, waiting for the joltik to do something like notice her or perhaps scuttle off.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Dex continued to scurry away from the Toxicroak, without looking back. His tiny size made it harder for him to see. The grass and reeds obscured his vision in every direction. Hoping for it to be able to support his tiny weight, Dex climbed up a study looking reed to get a better look around. The plant only bent a little, and Dex was able to see everything above the grass. The electric spider sighted a black fuzzy shape sitting down, and he guess it was Mirage! He let out a tiny cheer that was inaudible unless you were really listening for it and had good hearing. Dex made his way closer to the Tricky Fox, hoping to be reunited, perhaps with a hug.
Yes, I'd like that...

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Mirage found herself to be slightly annoyed as the the pokemon scurried towards her with its tiny arms outstretched in desiring a hug. She frowned and leaped onto a rock that was nearby, but still away from the joltik, "Personal space," she told the joltik.
She decided to ask, "So, why are you following me? Why are you searching for me? Are you of a rescue team?" she wondered if the runt had somehow managed to make his way into a rescue team and was attempting to come after her. She was mostly dismissing herself as paranoid, but it did not hurt to ask.

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 pm

A frown appeared on Dex's face. He was rejected again... At this point, he made a vow that he's get his hug before he left Mirage. He stepped closer to the fox.

"Well..." Dex said, thinking of an answer to the Zorua's question. "I don't have a rescue team - yet - but I guess I'm just lonely." Dex smiled and shrugged, Joltik-style. "What about you? Do you have a rescue team?"

PostSubject: Re: Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik   

Back to top Go down

Bugging Mirage Via Dex the Joltik
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next