Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:11 am

My laptop apparently has a dead battery cell in it. So now it needs to be taken in to be looked at and hopefully fixed. Thankfully we still have a warranty~
Anyways, currently I have NO idea when we'll be sending the laptop in to be looked at and at most when it does get sent in, we're looking at a month. My mother says that she'll let me use her computer, but she's probably going to be booting me off at random so If I am on and I suddenly disappear, that's why.

Concerning posts, they will probably be shorter than usual until I get used to a new keyboard....a loud...large keyed...bright...hard to type on...sticky keyed....keyboard....*shivers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:36 am

*Smiles evilly as he cracks knuckles and gets ready to type a post*
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:50 am

NO PLS I BEG YOU-*shot*
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:28 pm

NO KAT DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH ALL OF THESE CRAZY FREAKS!!!!... Oh wait, you're one of the crazy people...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:31 pm

IT HAS BEGUN

Well it began a few days ago...but I thought I should at least update/bump this so people who didn't see, see.

My posts are most likely going to be SIGNIFICANTLY shorter or longer. I am unsure because of the difference in my computer's screen size. I apologize for the lack of length or too much length but the home computer's screen is significantly smaller and I feel like the post is "complete" earlier than usual (or later). I'll still be on frequently according to my mom, but there may be times where I just suddenly disappear for the rest of the day. |D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:27 pm

You could always check using a word counter. /shot
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 pm

ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK MY LAPTOP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity   Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Temporary Fall in Activity
Page 1 of 1