Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5240

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The Job:

The small archen looked at the sign that pointed into the cave labeling it Serene Cave. The small bird pokemon swallowed, last time Flint's voice had asked him if he was going to succeed next time. Was he going to do it this time? He shook his head violently, of course he was! he just had to find a few items that's all! He did not even have any of the attacks on the restriction list, so what problem could their be? He frowned once more though, he WAS weak, and he WAS alone. His confidence drained as he entered the cavern, wondering if he would meet someone to become friends with...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:43 am

George waited and waited. He looked around and saw no change to the terrain since the last time the diglett attacked. "I doubt he's gone... If you were winning a fight and had no need for mercy, there's no reason to leave," George decided to continue waiting nonetheless. It was a good call, as the diglett did come up, just at an angle towards Acro, meaning that the thorn wasn't in the right spot. George sent a Sonic Boom towards the two, not realizing Acro could also be hit. He was more focused on having the diglett taken care of to notice the error.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:51 am

Both Acro and the Diglett were struck. Both of them screeched in pain, but the Diglett even more as the Archen used Iron Tail upon instinct as a reaction to being attacked. The Diglett screeched as the iron tail slammed into it. The archen stopped as he saw the diglett grow limp and slump over, knocked out. The archen blinked, as if expecting the diglett to try to attack. Which it did, it popped right back up, only to be attacked by a flying thorn thrown by Acro, and slumping over once more. The archen noticed that it was still attached to the ground, but since he had no more interest in the diglett he turned to his partner to compliment him, despite the pain of the sonic boom still fresh, and spotted something shiny being his partner, "Great work, I-what's that?"
Lazarus Rex carried out 1 launched of one item rarity (Image not informed.) :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:06 am

"That would just be a Gravelrock. Not very useful as THEY'RE EVERYWHERE HERE!" George picked up the rock and threw it behind him. He examined the are in front of him. A dazed Archen, a fainted diglett, an Iron Thorn from before, and a heck of a ton of holes. "So, we still are yet to find that necklace. I feel like it's some form of adventurer's curse. Whenever you need an item, you never find it in a mission. Whenever you need to knock out a target for others to come and arrest, you can never find them," George paused and sighed. "So, what now? George took a seat on the ground and looked around once more, learning nothing new than before. "Sorry about that sonic boom though, forgot that you were behind it."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:21 am

"It's fine...it was my fault for being in the way. Also that tends to happen to me all the time, when you look for something it doesn't appear until after you stop looking for it. Maybe we should try that?" Acro wasn't usually superstitious, but the whole deal with the necklace made him want to do nearly anything to find it. It felt like they had been here forever because of the nuisance of a diglett that refused to fight fairly and above ground. What did Diglett feet even look like anyways? Did the diglett even know?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:36 pm

"Maybe we should. Granted, we may also want to not forget about it. Soon enough we may even reach the exit and then leave, completely forgetting of the task at hand," George said. Motivation for him was mostly getting a bit stronger, he seems like he is, so he could leave at any time, but he felt it'd be better to help the archen. "We might as well try your idea though, the problem is what do we talk about? I personally have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:41 am

Acro frowned as much as a beak could frown, he didn't like the idea of forgetting about the job completely. How disappointed the client would be! It would be torturous to find out that your task was guaranteed to be finished only to find that the pokemon that was supposed to do it simply forgot. The archen moved along anyways, "Well, how about the guild? There's been quite a few recruits lately into the guild, not the team other than Flint and Aster..." Acro faltered at the mention of Asterid, the dratini that was presumed dead as he had watched him be thrown into a raging river and not have returned to the surface. The Archen tilted his head in wonder about the new recruits, was he like a senior member now? He was still only a small ranking though, having only ranked up ever just once.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:39 pm

"Flint and Aster? Well that's cool to see you still got teammates. How come neither of them are here? Are they just a bunch of freeloaders?" George asked in a joking manner. He wasn't too sad or mad that he was replaced, it's not like Acro would immediately replace someone on his team. "Yeah, but I am actually wondering why they aren't here, George said. I'd like to meet the newer members of Team Roark. George looked at Acro, he seemed a bit in shock. Maybe he's just a bit scared of not finding the item for the client. That seems like something Acro might freak out about. George decided not to ask about that, he didn't want to bombard Acro with questions.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Acro blinked, had his ex-partner forgotten already? George had said earlier that he had heard of one of his teammates dying, shouldn't he be able to put together the pieces, "Erm...Flint went...Missing in Action, and Astrid...er...fell off a cliff into a river...he hasn't been seen since so he's considered dead.." The archen's voice had lowered and the voices returned.
"You let me die!" said Astrid
"You were to weak to stick around with," said Flint.
The archen showed no signs of the voices putting him down and merely kept his eyes on the path, scanning it for signs of the item they were in search of.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:57 pm

"Oh, forgot that I learned about Astrid. I recall you mentioned that earlier. I don't think I asked about Flint earlier so my question wasn't completely useless." George said. He noticed the archen actively searching the floor of the cave. "I should get searching as well... At this rate, the moonstone will never be found." George stood there for a few seconds. "I'll search under some of these rocks, there's a chance a pokemon came across it and hid it under one of these like a stash of things." He said. George started to try to lift a rock to no avail, he tried pushing it, rolling it, and got to the point where he almost hit it with a brick break before remembering the restrictions of the mission, but it wouldn't budge. He tried with another rock, but it barely moved as well. "I'll- uh- just try and search under a different rock..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 pm

The archen instead found a warp seed. The archen blinked as he inspected the seed, not too familiar with the type of seed itself. One bite would whisk him away to a different location and away from the buizel. The thought terrified him, so he simply bagged the item and continued on.
"Erm...Flint disappeared in the middle of a mission...we were supposed to look for an Oran Berry but he went missing and I have no idea where he's been since...He probably left because I was too weak to be his partner. After all we were only taking a simple search and find mission instead of one of the tougher outlaw missions.."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:06 am

"Acro, you're in no way a weak pokemon. You did chose the outlaw mission we had for the team's second mission. Of course, we hated doing that mission with a burning passion because of how long it seemed to take and the fact that we almost needed to carry a client back, but you showed you were willing to get there, and if you try hard enough you will get to where you want to be. Now don't go diving underwater thinking you're a water bird though. However, In my opinion, I feel that missions like these are a bit better since you're not specifically looking for something like a pokemo-" George cut himself short realizing that the basis of this mission is to find a specific necklace with a specific stone in a specific place. It's basically the same as an outlaw mission except there's no fight at the end. "Okay, terrible example. Extremely terrible. But my point stands that you're not a weak person. I believe that's where we started out at least." He said. Turning away from the Archen, he continued to search the rocks, still unable to lift any of them. Eventually, he figured that these rocks weren't budging, and he decided to just search the floors of the cave from there on out.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:07 pm

The archen was speechless, not a sound came from his beak as the buizel told him he wasn't weak. If he was not weak, then why did the buizel leave? So he wasn't weak...
"LIES!" the voices screeched, but seemed to be attempting to screech at the ears of the buizel in front of the archen. The voices fell upon deaf ears as the buizel could literally not hear it.
The voice screamed and seemed to try and lash words at the archen, but the voice steadily grew silent and soon stopped talking all together. The archen seemed to be staring off into space during this, wondering what was wrong with him, and beginning to question his own sanity FINALLY. The archen shook his head quickly, expelling the thought of him being crazy, instead spotting another item.

(Achievement unlocked: Kill one of Acro's inner demons!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 am

The Buizel looked at the archen in a confused way, he seemed a bit stunned to hear he wasn't weak. Either that or maybe he spotted something. The buizel looked in the way the archen was last looking and spotted a Warp Seed. He walked over, picked it up, then handed it to Acro. "Still not a Moonstone Necklace, but hey, it's something," George said. He then continued to look around. "You know, it may not help to keep searching the same area of 20 by 20 feet for a, potentially, glowing stone necklace. Perhaps we should move more towards one end of the cave. Speaking of which, you wouldn't happen to remember the direction in which we came, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 am

The archen shook his head rapidly to bring himself back to focus and nodded to the buizel's argument about the necklace, he spoke, "We just walk back the way we came, its not like we've had many turns right?" the archen pocketed the warp seed in his bag, this might come to be useful someday...he wondered if he was beginning to horde items a bit much lately. He usually just tossed them as he found the items, but lately he's been keeping them and putting them in the Roark bedroom in the guild. The archen shoved the thought aside, he had to be prepared for anything, right? The archen looked to the buizel after surveying their rocky and dark surroundings. It should have been easy to spot the necklace anyways, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 am

"Have we ever mentioned never finding the item? Maybe there's like some sort of system the universe obeys to where if you say something bad it has a higher chance of happening. Like some sort of fate? A dreaded word to me. I prefer having control over my life instead of it being set in stone." George continued looking. "Maybe we're searching in the same area too much? We could head that way," George pointed in a random direction, "about 100 meters. I don't know, it just seems like we're going around the same area and finding the same things" George said picking up a warp seed and taking it to Acro. "I don't have a use for one." George go an idea. "What if one of us used a warp seed? There's a chance we'll be spread out a bit more and have a higher chance of finding the necklace!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Serene Cave-
Jump to: