Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the November News Thread!

Christmas Event!
Design a Dungeon Contest Results HERE!

Share | 

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueKat12

Poké : 5758

PostSubject: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The Job:

The small archen looked at the sign that pointed into the cave labeling it Serene Cave. The small bird pokemon swallowed, last time Flint's voice had asked him if he was going to succeed next time. Was he going to do it this time? He shook his head violently, of course he was! he just had to find a few items that's all! He did not even have any of the attacks on the restriction list, so what problem could their be? He frowned once more though, he WAS weak, and he WAS alone. His confidence drained as he entered the cavern, wondering if he would meet someone to become friends with...

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:09 pm

The avian pokemon nodded, "Strange how an oran berry is just here like this, like you said it's probably the Paras's...or just something someone dropped," The Archen tilted his head and looked deeper into the cave before proceeding. The lack of real conversation was killing him, he loathed silence...so he decided to bring up a random subject, "So uh...How about them Mets? I can't remember if you were with me when it happened, but Team Roark ranked up to White Rank..." The Archen did not look back, and was instead searching the ground closely for the Moonstone Necklace which its value was unknown.

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

Poké : 630

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 pm

"No, it seems I wasn't. That's uh... Pretty good." George replied. He continued to walk through the cave. There seemed to be a 0% chance of finding this moonstone from what they've checked so far. There wasn't many pokemon either. The darkness didn't help at all, unless the moonstone glowed in the dark. He never knew, since he never saw one. "Acro, do you know whether or not these, uh... moonstone rocks glow in the dark?"

Some Codes I use in posts, keeping them here to remind me.:

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:37 pm

"I am not sure, I am not sure on what it even looks like other than it's a necklace..." The archen had never seen a moonstone before. He knew nothing of the stone other than it helped some pokemon evolve to be stronger. He began to wish that he could evolve through a mere stone, since then he would have been able to become stronger faster and be able to actually protect his teammates without his accursed ability kicking in so soon. The Archen blinked and looked ahead, still seeing nothing but darkness other than a slight crack in the cave roof that allowed sun to flow into the cave and illuminated it from the sun outside.

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:37 pm

"Confound it, that doesn't aid us. Surely we will pinpoint it's whereabouts. I'm a bit astounded though. I predicted more pokemon to ambuscade us. Granted, I haven't came across too many in the past few days. Maybe other teams cleared them up?" George added. There was a prospect they heard them coming and were up ahead devising something, but George hardly felt like rogue bandits and outlaws ever supported each other.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 pm

The archen froze as the buizel spoke with a sudden wide array of words Acro was not familiar with.
"Erm...what?" he asked, feeling a bit bad that he didn't understand a word of what the Buizel had spoken. Acro began to wonder if he was that small minded, or if George was just messing with him. Either way, Acro's confidence only diminished as he was shown how he had not been thoroughly schooled as a young archen, since his mother had simply abandoned him as a child just because he had fallen out of a tree. The Archen awaited an explanation, hoping the buizel would speak English this time.

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:00 pm

[color=#cccc33]"I'm just kidding around with you, my folks told me a whole wide range of long words, I decided to try and prank you by using them. Judging by that look, it worked. I won't do it again though." George said with a smirk. "I'll be honest, I don't really know half the words I said, so don't feel bad." George added while noticing Acro's confident look going down. "Anyway, we might want to continue on, before any pokemon hears us, maybe I confused them with that wide array of complex words."

MexterInfinite carried out 1 launched of one encounter rarity (Image not informed.) :

MexterInfinite carried out 1 launched of one item rarity (Image not informed.) :

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:29 pm

There was a strange burrowing sound that echoed through the caves that distracted the friendly archen from speaking. The sound gradually became louder and louder before suddenly ceasing. The archen looked to his partner, wondering if he had an answer, before seeing something burst upwards from the ground. He screeched as something tried to hit his wing, and darted over a good distance away from the strange being. The being had disappeared under the ground again, and reappeared next to the archen one more, who quickly darted away once more. The archen managed to identify the creature to be a diglett, the pokemon that was always connected to the ground no matter what.

The archen leaped onto a rock, not noticing the Iron Thorn that had been uncovered from the dirt near the buizel. Acro looked at the diglett as it remained above ground before seeming to throw a grin and disappearing under the ground once more, and silence returned to the cave. The diglett had burrowed under the ground, and had the advantage of surprise...

Acro strained his hearing as he tried to pick up the slightest sound that would give away the diglett, but the burrowing was surprisingly silent. That was until a split second Acro had heard the burrowing sound just beneath him that was followed by the rock shattering and Acro falling in the pile of rubble. The burrowing sound ceased once more and the diglett was back into hiding once more.

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:47 am

George watched from a safe distance. He could see that it was a diglett attacking Acro, but there wasn't much he could do. The diglett was too fast for either of them to react. One second it's there, the next second it isn't. Thinking fast, George grabbed the Iron Thorn nearby. If he aimed it at the ground when the burrowing happened, if the diglett tried to attack him from below, it would get jabbed by the Iron Thorn.

The burrowing seemed to slow down, and soon disappear completely for now. George hurried over to Acro. "Are you okay? That diglett seemed to do quite a number on you," George asked. He hoped neither of them were to get injured. In this situation, if either one of them got injured and unable to fight, that puts a large damper on the effectiveness they could fight combined.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:02 pm

"I'm fine, but I think it's still-" Acro had been speaking but was interrupted as the Digglett burst from the ground near the rock and disappeared under it once more. Acro remained silent and was startled as the rock her stood upon began to rumble. He leaped off and the rock ceased its rumbling, once he landed the Diglett erupted from the ground near him once more and struck him with a normal tackle that wasn't powered by the actual move before disappearing under the ground once more. The rumbling ceased once more, this diglett wasn't done with them just yet...

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 am

"How in the world are we going to stop this diglett? He just keeps using a hit and run tactic," George said, keeping his focus on the ground.
He had no clue if they could win this fight, George's best idea is to just keep aiming a thorn at the ground and hope it tries to attack George. Then he got an idea why the diglett may only be attacking Acro.
"Acro, do you think that diglett is only attacking you since he may've saw I had this thorn pointed downwards? If so, maybe you could use it. That thing may not expect that," He said, holding out the thorn.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:09 pm

"But then he'll just attack you won't he?" Acro asked. As if on cue the Diglett erupted from the ground near George, this time it was covered in mud, and seemed to be attempting to strike the Buizel with a Mud Slap. The Archen squawked and picked up speed at a rapid pace, using his double team's speed attack to get near the diglett. He managed to pull off an Iron Tail and strike the Diglett, causing it to retreat to the other side of the Buizel to attack it from there.

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 pm

George tried to duck before he was hit, but Acro ended up hitting the diglett anyway. "So, maybe you're right, but we got a hit off." George said. He thought for a moment. "So, New idea... What if one of us is a bait of some sorts, and the other one is the pokemon with the iron thorn. The second pokemon would need to be quick though, as we could have them attack the diglett when it goes for the bait pokemon." George said. It seemed a bit risky though, if they weren't fast enough multiple times, then the diglett could do some serious damage. He awaited Acro for his reply.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:29 pm

"Uh...sure? Who's going to be the thorn pokemon though? We're both pretty fast...well you are at least..." The Archen feared that he would end up with the role as bait. He hated the idea, but he also hated the idea of sending his friend out as bait when it would probably be more efficient with him on the field while his friend chased after. The archen could probably easily escape the Diglett too if he expected the attack by leaping into the air and utilizing his Acrobatic move to stay in the air for a bit longer and avoid the attack possibly just barely. He awaited his friend's reply nervously, deciding to let the buizel decide like he usually liked to do back in the old days when George was his team member.

Back to top Go down
MexterInfinite

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 pm

George had to think about it, he didn't actually know which one of them was faster anymore. Acro may've gotten much stronger since they last adventured. But that gives him the upper hand on attacking. "I don't know who should be the bait... You've likely gotten faster and stronger, but being stronger gives you the advantage of hitting the diglett with a more powerful blow." George couldn't afford to stall the answer any longer. "Keep thorn, I'll be the bait." He said as his decision.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest
Back to top Go down
BlueKat12

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Acro fought with himself to prevent himself from saying that he should be the bait and then just changing his mind and saying that George was right. The Archen took the Thorn and awaited for the diglett bait to get running. The archen kept his ears listening for that rumbling signal that the diglett was about to attack. It seemed that the diglett kept digging deeply down so they wouldn't hear him moving from place to place. There was no hiding that split second before it popped up though, and the sound of rocks and the ground breaking was loud enough for even the deaf to hear, so it seemed. The archen's feet shifted as he waited, hoping that the plan would work and the annoyance could be taken care of.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next