Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

The Job:

The small archen looked at the sign that pointed into the cave labeling it Serene Cave. The small bird pokemon swallowed, last time Flint's voice had asked him if he was going to succeed next time. Was he going to do it this time? He shook his head violently, of course he was! he just had to find a few items that's all! He did not even have any of the attacks on the restriction list, so what problem could their be? He frowned once more though, he WAS weak, and he WAS alone. His confidence drained as he entered the cavern, wondering if he would meet someone to become friends with...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:38 am

"I do think he's knocked out. That was a bit of a hard battle for me personally, not sure if he was strong and me weak, or if it's because I haven't had to attack in a while. I'd usually just run through this cave fast and get to and from Grassveil and Rainfront. Anyway, good fighting Acro," George said, looking at Acro.
George looked around a bit, hoping to find some item. Some rocks were smashed open, which sometimes held jewels that could sell for a bit of Poke. But only on rare occasions. His family was doing fine anyway, so even if he found any, he would just give them to one of his parents.
"So, that paras seemed a bit aggressive. Wonder what we did that made him mad. Unless he was mad to begin with. He doesn't look like a robber, otherwise he'd have a bag."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:35 pm

"Maybe it was territorial and we stepped onto its territory?" the archen suggested. He blinked and watched the paras as it twitched, it seemed like it was not going to get up any time soon. The Archen tilted his head as he thought about why the paras would have been territorial in the first place, was the environment here not sustaining it enough? Was this place being over populated? Acro's head began to hurt from the thinking, so he decided to let his ex-partner do the thinking since his mind was still too feeble to handle it at the moment. Close by, he found something that the paras might have been protecting...
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 am

"A rock... Acro, what use do you think some piece of gravelrock has?" George stared at his partner. "I guess we could throw it at some pokemon in the future, but I don't think it's worth much to someone if you try to sell it." He continued. George went ahead and searched around a bit more, but to no avail.

(OOC: Short Post, Writer's Block.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:15 am

"Are you blind?" Acro asked, "It's an iron thorn," Acro pocketed the thorn and looked at his friend in worry, "Were you hit with a blinker seed!?" he asked, concerned for his friend and ex-teammate. He tilted his head and shuffled his feet, looking as if he were about to take flight even though he could not and would not. The archen was genuinely concerned for the buizel, for if he were injured, Acro did not know what he would do with his friend handicapped. What if trouble came around? Acro would be alone! He could not do things alone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:16 am

George shook his head. "Must've hit my head. I'm good otherwise. I can tell friend from foe at least," George joked.
It was true though, it's most important to tell friend from foe, at least Acro could properly see items if worse came to worst. "I'll just rest a bit after the mission, maybe it's from my head jerking around so much during the fight, I haven't had to fight a pokemon in a while, so I'll just guess it's that for now."
George started to wander about the cave. He didn't find anything that seemed useful, but everything seemed like rocks to him apparently. "I'll likely just not be useful for finding items."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 am

Acro was worried for his friend, was he really alright? He had said something about his head being hit, did it have a concussion or something? Acro decided to let it slide...for now. Even though George had left his team, he was still his friend and he still worried about his friend. The archen spoke up, "D-Do you want to just rest now for a bit?" he tilted his head the other way. Was this what not fighting in a long time had done to pokemon? Was George becoming similar to an old person? Thoughts rushed through Acro's head, both big, small, reasonable and ridiculous. Despite having a bird brain that hurts at trying to figure things out, when he did not think about how much he was thinking his mind seemed to run just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:03 pm

"I should be fine Acro, let's just keep looking for the item thing," George said.
He said it, but didn't mean it. In his head was just a blur of thoughts, but he didn't want to hinder Acro's progress. After all, it's not like they were on a team, where Acro could've expected a teammate to be injured and prepared for that, this was a situation where he ran across a pokemon. George just didn't want to be an annoyance at that time. "So, which way is the, uh, Magnesium and the sandwich..." George stood still after saying that and blinked. "Y-Yeah... We should rest..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 pm

"So, which way is the, uh, Magnesium and the sandwich..."
Acro stared at his friend until the orange water pokemon decided it would be best to rest. The archen took a spot a top of a boulder. He remembered bringing along a reviver seed with him this mission, so if they ran into trouble one of them would be able to faint and be brought back in an instant. Though Acro wanted to save it for extreme emergencies, such as near death experiences. Though the archen had had very few of the experience, he knew they were both possible and probable. The archen took a seat and tried to keep a conversation going, "So...uh...how have things been with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 pm

"It's going well," George said while sitting at a spot next to the boulder. "Realized I need to adventure more again, quite the adrenaline rush." He added. George looked around the cavern. It was a bit dark, he could see the light from one of the exits, which helped to shed a bit of light, but also ruined any night vision they had. "So how's is been with you after I left the team? Got any other team members?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:29 pm

"Well...there was a poochyena named Flint, but he disappeared in the middle of a mission in Pecha Forest...we looked everywhere and we couldn't find him. Then a Dratini joined the team named Astrid...he's the one that..." Acro trailed off, not wanting to talk about Astrid's death.
"The one that died you mean?" Astrid's voice sang.
"you could have stopped the rampardos, but you just LET it kill him!" Flint's voice joined in.
George's voice remained silent, probably having to do with the fact that the buizel was actually here in person. The archen tried to change the subject back to the buizel, "S-So how has your brother been? He lived in Rainfront right? I remember you speaking about him once..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm

George noticed the trailing off and stuttering, but decided against saying anything about it. "Acro, my brother's been dead for years. Don't you remember? This green neckerchief was his," George replied. He looked at Acro with concern. Had Acro been hit in the head as well? Maybe he got amnesia. "You wouldn't have happened to gotten amnesia over your adventures, right?" He asked. It was unlikely, but he wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:40 pm

Acro's nervous smile faded quickly, he had completely forgotten about the brother's death, "Oh, Right! I-I-I'm so sorry-I didn't mean- I mean...sorry..." Acro had begun to flail about his wings as he tried to apologize, he finally stopped and looked down with his final apology. Great, now he was making things WORSE for the buizel. For all he knew he could have brought up bad memories. It had been so long since the two spoke to each other, and Acro's bird brain had been beginning to forget. The Archen decided to just keep his trap shut and just answer any questions the buizel asked, since the Archen seemed to just mess up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:51 pm

"I-It's fine Acro. After all the years of wearing this thing I've gotten used to accepting the fact he's dead and gone." George said while sighing. He stood up. "I think we may want to continue on, we gotta find that item." He said while looking at Acro. "The sooner we're out of this freaking cave the better." George turned back to the cave, he started walking in the direction opposite of the exit. "Most likely, if someone stole it, they'd be farther into the cave. Otherwise people like us could easily find them and get the item."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Acro agreed with the buizel, though still felt guilty about bringing up the buizel's deceased brother. His old feelings of being useless and counter productive began to return, they had been slowly disappearing over the years, but they were coming back worse than ever. The archen followed the buizel, remembering how it was like in the old days vaguely. The two would usually walk along with one of them leading the way. Acro had always thought of George being the leader, but ever since he left Acro had been forced to be the leader. Acro stopped suddenly as he saw something in the corner of his eye despite the darkness.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:42 pm

George kept walking until he noticed the lack of clawsteps behind him. It seemed Acro stopped to search something. "Find anything good or important?" George asked. He hoped they could find the necklace, it seemed a bit awkward to be back with Acro, even for one day. He walked over to what Acro was looking at. "An oran berry. They can't grow in caves due to lack of sunlight though. So I'd keep an eye out for any pokemon. Unless it belonged to that Paras." George added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace   The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Moonstone Necklace
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next