Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Family Matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Family Matters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Family Matters   Family Matters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission Thread
That mean Scraggy has been terrorising my family far too long now. Please go and teach him a lesson! But don't hurt my family, please. They already went through so much...

» Client: Sneasel
» Objective: Defeat Scraggy
» Place: Blackmist Mountain
» Restrictions: Don't fight any Sneasel or Weavile
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 100 Poké, Blast Seed
» Exploration Points: 10

Nate reread the mission details to himself as he found himself at the foot of Blackmist Mountain. The whole area seemed a bit strange to him, as he had been there before once a long time ago. Before I even got to Grassveil, now that I think of it. A lost of stuff has happened since then, and I'm stronger now I suppose. The pikachu thought to himself, placing the mission details back in his bag. And I've even got myself a team now. Hope Shiro and William are doing well on their mission. He continued to walk through the dark and somewhat ominous fog, feeling a bit alert and jumpy as he glanced around. He was on his own, and with how heavy and dark the fog was anything could be hiding in any place. Which would most likely be bad for him if something decided it would attack.
"Whatever, just get on with the mission. Simple as that." He murmured out loud, wondering when he would find the scraggy he was looking for.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Family Matters   Family Matters - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:32 pm

"I see..." Nate chuckled, making his way up the wall by reaching for different handholds and uneven places to pull himself up. Despite being a Pikachu, he seemed to be a very able climber from the looks of things, a bit of experience helped. Yeah, if only I had these sorts of grips back with that Meowth and Sneasel. Wouldn't have to had stayed stuck on Crysel's back the whole time... Nate found himself nearing the end of his climb a bit before Izumi, staying above her as he grabbed onto the final ledge with his paws and prepared to pull himself up. He would have, had his first view of the top not been a set of yellow feet. Slowly looking upwards, Nate paused for a moment as the Scraggy, no doubt the one they, well he, was after, stood in his way. Before he could get himself up, or charge an electric attack, the Scraggy lashed out with a kick, hitting the Pikachu in the face and knocking him into a downward fall. Nate let out a short yell, quickly composing himself as he grabbed for the closest thing, which happened to be Izumi after he had fallen a short distance.
"Uh, getting up isn't going to be so easy. I found that Scraggy I was going after..." The Pikachu muttered, holding onto Izumi's back with a hard grip.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Family Matters   Family Matters - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:40 pm

"Arceus's mane!!" Izumi helped in surprise. She stopped and clung to the wall like it was the last safe thing in the world in order to allow Nate get a firm grip. "Good thing he caught onto me; Shiro'd have my pelt fashioned into a classy rug if I let any of her teammates topple down a cliff..." she thought to herself, giving the Scraggy a dirty look.

"Y'know, it's not exactly polite to kick somebody down a freaking cliff; even for an outlaw. Didn't yo momma teach you any manners?" she griped. Turning her attention to the yellow mouse on her back, she asked, "What's the plan, stripes? Gonna zap him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Matters   Family Matters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Matters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3