Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Social training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peach

Poké : 1060

Social training Empty
PostSubject: Social training   Social training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 am

The pond was a beautiful sight. It was dusk with clear skies and moderate temperatures. By this body of water was a Delibird with goggles. He was pacing back and forth for a while. The avian was nervous. He was supposed to be meeting someone to train for a move soon, but he's hardly even done more than thought of that move after its initial use. He managed a good strike with his Brick Break, but it was probably a fluke. What if Mordred found Nick to be weak?

Nick continued to pace for a while before he spotted a large rock. Well, might as well try some warm ups. The bird approached the rock and took a few long breaths. He wound up a "fist" and threw it at the rock. For a moment, he froze. Soon, he withdrew his wing and held it with his other wing. "Ow, ow, ow ow ow." He tried not to show it, but the pain caused visible cringing, even if not severe. That wasn't a smart idea.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Social training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social training   Social training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:01 am

Mordred strolled about town, whistling a small tune to himself. Several planks of varying widths were placed on his shoulder, being held in place with an arm. He had just returned from the local Carpenters, needing to pick up the wooden planks for what he had planned. Today was the day he would help a friend of his out. He paused at the thought. Friend? Well, they weren't exactly friends yet. Surviving a week of harsh travel with a broken wing and a blind eye then ending it with a truce of sorts did seem like what he'd consider a good bond, though. Or maybe it was just the fact his clan had shoved the idea that painful experiences can make strong bonds in his head. He shook his head, deciding not to dwell on those meaningless matters for now. Spacing out while carrying planks was not safe, nor did it make passing pokemon less irritated.

Once he reached the boundaries  of Grassveil, he stopped and looked around. A few young pokemon were running about, splashing in the pond while the adults conversed amongst themselves as they waded in the shallower portion of the water. The sun was shining brightly, making it evident why there were so many pokemon taking a dip. All in all, there was barely a cloud in the sky, making it a perfect day for some good training. As the scraggy's eyes shifted from one pokemon to another, he finally spotted a familiar bird-like figure nearby a large rock. "Hey Nick, over here!"

The dark type walked over to the Delibird, an excited grin on his face. "Ready for some training?" He looked down, seeing the bird holding his wing. "Wait, are you sure that wing has recovered? Why are you holding it?" He asked, sounding concerned.
Back to top Go down

Social training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social training   Social training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:55 am

Kuro froze up as she felt, and heard, a slight thud against the rock she had her back against 'What was that!? Is someone assaulting nature? Has a boy been broken up with a girl and is now attacking the rock! I don't want to be assaulted! But what if he's cute.... hmm I'll just take a little look. But wait.... what if this rock is actually... a geodude and is going to fight with me because I'm resting on it!?' Kuro jumped up from the rock, spinning around to face it but covering her face "Please don't hurt me I'm sorry!" She exclaimed while looking through he claws to see a rock, and 2 pokemon talking in front of it

Kuro kept her claws up as she looked at the 2 as they conversed 'Okay, now is my time to shine.... wait what do I say!? Just say something... okay a greeting... um... what do people greet with?' The Sneasel began to panic and it was showing as for some reason she was sweating "H-h-hi..." She was able to muster in almost a whisper
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

Social training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social training   Social training EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Nick froze a little as he heard the Scraggy's voice. How long was he there? Did he see that? Luckily, his question was answered a moment after he turned to face the fighting type. Mordred didn't know. Still, he had to say something to save himself from embarrassment. "Um... no... just... saw a splinter. I got it out, but I was just checking for more." He examined his wing for a moment. "Looks like that was it." The bird wore a nervous smile for a moment before a loud voice was heard. He turned around to find a Sneasel holding her claws up. "...Um..." Nick really didn't know how to respond. He just kinda stared, trying to figure the situation out. He didn't even hear her greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Social training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social training   Social training Empty

Back to top Go down

Social training
Page 1 of 1