Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! Empty
PostSubject: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

A riolu approached the door to the guildmaster's door. She blinked before giving it a knock, hesitating a bit. Was the guild master as selfish as some of the teams that were out there, working for them? The riolu looked around, where was Tallulah? The supposed Team Leader? Kira looked back to the large door that seemed to tower over her and intimidate her. She had never felt this nervous before...she gave a huff at herself, if she had never been this nervous before, why start now? She gave the door another knock, this time confidently, as she awaited the guild master.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 am

Tally came rushing in to where Kira was waiting for her. How could the Leader of Team Tsunami be late for something like this? She came right when the Riolu knocked on the Guildmaster's door.

"How late am I?" asked Tally panting. "I didn't keep you waiting for too long, did I?"

The Buizel hadn't been goofing off. The reason why she was late was simply that she wanted to make sure the guild faculty knew she had completed Kira's mission. Hopefully it would help her rank up, as she wanted to start completing the higher ranked missions as soon as possible, as those were the ones that were done less often.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Having heard a knock at the wooden door, that separated her quarters from the main path through the guild's sleeping quarters, guildmaster Faye happily walked towards it, opening it with the usual smile on her face.
Behind that door, she could see Tallu-...Tally, the Buizel and a Riolu she didn't remember having seen before. Already excited to hear about their reasons for visiting her, the Meganium began to speak, an almost motherly pride in her voice.
"Hello, Tally! I see you have made a new friend already! Congratulations, you two! I am Faye the Meganium by the way. How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Kira's eyes widened as a large green plant like pokemon loomed over her like a girafarig with its long neck. The riolu blinked before finally speaking, "H-Hi Tallulah...I wanna join her team..." The riolu calmed down from the shock of the surprisingly large compared to her pokemon. The riolu regained her confident stance and spoke, "Team Tsunami right? It shouldn't be too hard right? Is there an entry test or something?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Tally chuckled a bit at Kira's surprise to be greeted by such a large Pokemon. "Hello Guildmaster!" she said, "Yeah, this is Kira and we're planming on adding her to my team, which, in case you forgot, is known as Team Tsunami." After explaining that, she glanced at Kira, who was wondering how she'd actually be added to her team.

"It wasn't too hard for me. Really, she just needed my name and team name and I was good to go, although joining an existing team might be different... Though if you want I could make one for you," the Buizel joked, grinning evilly and rubbing her paws together for an evil villain effect, though she switched back to "Regular old Tallulah mode" as she awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am

"Those are wonderful news, sweeties! Don't worry, my dear, there isn't a test or anything of the sort. Joining an already existing team is even less complicated than creating one."
Smiling the Meganium tried to reassure the nervous Riolu. Shy, uneasy Pokémon were something the guildmaster had had to deal with quite often, and she always enjoyed to finally see the beautiful butterfly of the once fearful Pokémon's personality unfold its colourful wings and reveal its true beauty.
"And of course I remember the name of your team, Tally. I wouldn't even dream of forgetting it. So, are you ready to begin, dearies? If so, feel free to enter."
Gesturing into her quarters, Faye added:
"I'm sure you two will make a wonderful team!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:35 am

Kira felt excitement bubble inside her and let out a yell along with a jump of joy, fist pumping. She realized her actions and instantly stood straight as if nothing had happened. She cleared her throat and spoke, "So...uh...thank you Guildmaster, for uh...signing me up."
The sudden outburst must have been her old dream of being in a rescue team resurfacing. The riolu found it embarrassing at this moment though. Why could not she have waited?
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Tally chuckled a little at her new partner's reaction to being signed up for a team. "Heh, yeah. Thanks, Faye!" the Buizel said, giving her thanks as well. She stepped closer into Faye's room, a place she had been in not too long ago, though it would probably be the last for a while. She had a partner now, and if she ever had a reeeally important question or found yet another teammate, then Tally would probably come back. But since neither situation was likely to happen, the Buizel took in the sights of Faye's quarters while she had the chance.

"So, all Kira needs is her supplies, right?" Tally asked. That was all she could think of that needed to be done. Faye already knew Kira's name and what team she was joining, so the supplies would be all that was left to do.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Seeing Kira's enthusiasm, Faye couldn't help but chuckle. So many teams had signed up already, but watching the enthusiasm of the new recruits always warmed the guildmaster's heart.
"You're welcome, sweetie. And yes, except for me editing the guild records and assigning the two of you to a larger room, getting you your supplies is the only thing to be done."
Since she already had all the information she needed, the Meganium immediately retrieved the guild records from a bookshelf of hers and added Kira's name to Team Tsunami.
Now the equipment was to be handled. Since Tally should still have her Treasure Bag, another one wouldn't be needed, but of course the Riolu still needed an Explorer Badge for example.
Rummaging through the drawers of her desk, Faye tried to find the supplies she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:36 am

The riolu waited, impatient, but keeping her cool in her appearance. Kira could not wait to start up her career as a pokemon rescue team member and help achieve Tally and her's dream of being known. Tally, she assumed, just wanted to be known that she was there. While herself, however, was going to show other teams how rescue teams were to be done properly. The riolu had not even noticed that she assumed Tally's goals, and knew near nothing about the buizel's ideas for the future...
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Tally was carefully plotting Kira's demise. Perhaps she'd have an "accident" on their next adventure...

Tally waited patiently, lightly tapping her foot on the guild's ground. She glanced at Kira, who seemed to be doing the same. The Buizel was wondering how she could achieve fame. Being a famous, well-known explorer was her dream since she was little, and every day she felt she was coming closer, even if just by a minuscule amount. Still, with having such a pure of heart companion who's goals were to help, was her reasons for joining the guild just? She hanted fame, and the Riolu just wanted to help. Still, both could go hand in hand. They could both be famous for helping....

...Right?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Finally Faye seemed to have found what she had been looking for, placing two items on the desk in front of her.
"Now then, dearie, this is your Explorer Badge. It is essential to signal your membership in this guild to other Pokémon - rescue targets specifically. As for the other item; it is a little gift from me. I hope you like it."
Eagerly anticipating the Riolu's reaction, the Meganium waited for the two to take their items.
After this, they would only have to take care of the new room they were going to need and then their team should be all set up for exciting adventures and wonderful journeys!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Kira accepted the gift and the badge with a polite, "Thank you."
The riolu paused, unsure of whether she had been supposed to speak or not. She looked down at her badge, avoiding the eyes of the two pokemon in case they had been looking at her and expecting her to speak. The riolu simply focused on her badge, pretending to be in awe of her new job. When she realized that she was being timid once more, she laughed it off and said, "So, what now? Are we going on a job?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 pm

"Uh, sure. Why not!" Tally agreed. Kira was already getting into the rescuing spirit. She was being a bit odd to the Buizel, but she shook it off. It didn't matter much to he. The Riolu wasn't hurting or annoying anyone. She was fine, and Tally figured it was just the thought of having a team doing so.

Tally looked up at Faye, remembering something. "Hey, wait. Guildmaster, didn't you say something earlier about us getting a bigger room?" she asked. Tally knew that her new partner had a valuable treasure with her. A Golden Mask was definately not the best thing to take on an adventure. It could gert dirty,break, or Kira could lose it, and it might even end up being stolen. The latter situation had already happened, and the Buizel wasn't going to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

"Yes, that is true. Your current accomodations are a bit small for the two of you, don't you think? Also I'm relatively sure, that Kira wouldn't want to sleep on the floor now, would you, dearie?"
With the same warm smile, that seemed to radiate the love and friendship not of a superior, but rather of a close friend, a family member even, the Meganium retrieved a small piece of paper from one of the drawers of her desk, quickly glancing over it before putting it back again and moving closer to the door again.
"So, sweeties, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!   Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Tsunami comes Crashing in with a New Member!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next