Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Search for Flaaffy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Search for Flaaffy    Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Ecru slowly walked through the forest quietly of course trying not to be seen by any wild/hostile Pokemon. He stopped walking and decided to examined the mission that he had chosen from the Bulletin board at the Guild. Finding a Flaaffy that .... can't be too hard.. he thought while looking at it. He decided to do this mission himself due to reasons.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Wow, how... nice Ecru thought kind of amazed that a Pokemon would actually try and help another even hostile Pokemon. He couldn't help himself and asked a somewhat stupid question "Wh-why... would you help that Pokemon that ... attacked us?" He was really curious but kind of felt stupid asking it. Of course, he knew they didn't want to have any Pokemon 'die' or anything since they basically had lives too or maybe that would be her reason?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 17750

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:42 pm

"Because I used to live in a dungeon like this and I know how it works. Times are hard these days and some Pokemon resort to stupid things in order to survive. This Weedle may have just been protecting the area in which it lives," she replied calmly, watching the Weedle for another few moments before turning back to Ecru, "I would never wish to leave a Pokemon injured like that and with no way to protect itself, especially one such as weak as that young Weedle. It's just not right."
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:52 pm

"O-Oh..." Ecru said. He supposed she was right, Pokemon would attack just to protect where it lives. I guess my parents kind of did that too... he thought. The topic had reminded the Trapinch of his parents. They were always protective with him when he went out and made sure he didn't get into any trouble with other pokemon when he was younger. He didn't want to get to distracted with the topic and soon got off of it.  "I-I... guess we... go now?" Ecru said wondering if she wanted to go now. He looked at the Weedle and was afraid it would wake up and attack them again if they stayed any longer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Twayblade nodded calmly, "That would probably be best."
She let the Trapinch lead the way, but then walked alongside him as they continued to make their way further into the dark forest. Occasionally they would pass an area where the sunlight peaked in through the forest's canopy, and the area would seem a little more cheerful.

"So what made you want to become an explorer?" asked Twayblade, curiosity finally getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Ecru replied to the Treecko's question, "Well, I like to ... explore and find new things.. that's all. That's why I... kind of joined a team." He felt kind of stupid for saying that but it was really what the Trapinch liked to do. He didn't really know how to say it but just said that hoping she knew what he meant. He didn't say anymore to her and decided to waited for her, if she wanted to say something as he would do.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 pm

The Treecko chuckled at Ecru's answer, "I guess that makes sense," she replied, her curiosity satisfied for now. She couldn't help but wonder if most pokemon joined the Guild with hopes of exploring new places, finding treasures and such stuff, or whether some joined purely to do the jobs that were necessary of Guild members and help others in the process. Twayblade wondered if it felt good to be helping others all the time like Guild members did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Since they were kind of asking questions, Ecru felt like he wanted to ask Twayblade a question as well. "S-So... what brings... you here?" He asked the Treecko. He didn't really feel all satisfied with that one question and then thought of another question to ask her. "Do you.... live here?" He didn't think the two questions were to complicated for Twayblade to answer. He continued walking and of course watched where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:28 pm

"Nope, I don't live here. I live in a forest kinda like it though... or I used to," she replied, "I guess I was only here today because I had nothing better to do. I came to Grassveil Town looking for something to do with my life, though I guess I haven't found my calling yet," she explained. It wasn't that Twayblade didn't want to be part of an exploration team, just just didn't think it suited her for some reason. Perhaps there was a similar way she could help others... she just had yet to find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Hasn't found her calling? Ecru thought. He didn't really know when she meant by that sort of. He didn't say anything for a while and randomly decided to ask her yet another question hoping she wouldn't mind "So.. what are you going to do after all of this then?" he said with a smile. He was just wanted to know what she would do after they found the Flaaffy they were looking for on this mission. He knew what he was going to do even though it was kind of off topic from what he was first talking about.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 pm

"I'm not sure," she replied quietly. She hadn't been sure for a long while where she would end up or what she would do now she had reached Grassveil. 
"I need to get stronger," this was the one thing she knew she needed to do, "So maybe i'll start training myself. I don't know how... maybe i'll start tagging along with more explorers. But that's all I have for now. When I get stronger... maybe i'll see if the police force in Grassveil will hire me."

Twayblade hadn't yet voiced these plans to anyone, not even Kira. But she had been thinking it over the past few days, and wondered if maybe the police force really was the right thing for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 pm

"Cool..." Ecru said. He never really knew Grassveil had a Police station. Actually he'd never really been in such town yet. He saw little of it but never actually been there. "I-I hope that... goes well for you" he said to the Treecko. Ecru also hoped to get stronger one day as well. He even hoped to stop his shyness and actually try to attack the Pokemon attacking him. But those were only dreams ,he thought he would do one day in his life. He didn't say anything else not knowing what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 am

Twayblade merely nodded, lost in her thoughts for a moment. Perhaps it had just helped to tell someone everything that was on her mind lately. Either way, she felt as if a weight had been lifted and she brought her attention back to the task at hand.
As soon as she did this, she heard a small cry in the distance. Blinking she turned to Ecru.
"Did you hear that?" she asked, pausing and hoping it would sound again so that she could pinpoint which direction it had come from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:10 am

Ecru stopped and soon turned to Twayblade. "Y-Yeah..." He said also hearing that strange noise as well. He wondered what it could be but he didn't bother to ask the Treecko what it was since she probably wouldn't have knew anyway. I... wonder if it was the Flaaffy? Ecru thought kind of randomly. It did sound like a cry of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm

"Do you think we should go check it out?" asked Twayblade, yellow eyes focused in the direction the cry came from. She was attempting to get the young explorer to stand on his own two feet and decide their next course of action. After all, he was the registered explorer, whilst she was just helping on this one mission. The shy Trapinch didn't seem to be the most confident of Pokemon, but Twayblade hoped to instill some confidence within him -if only temporarily- as he took the lead once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:59 pm

He stood there for awhile soon cleared his throat replying to the Treecko's question whether they should go or not. "Y-Yeah..I Guess we could... go check it out." They were trying to find a lost Pokemon in these woods so they'd basically have to check everything. Ecru looked down quiet scared on the cry that seemed to come out of nowhere quite suddenly. No, I have Twayblade with me! I shouldn't be scared to check anything out! he thought encouraging himself a bit. He lifted his head but just stood there. "W-Wait... where's the cry.. coming from again?" Ecru asked Twayblade kind of stupidly not really sure which direction the cry came from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Flaaffy    

Back to top Go down

Search for Flaaffy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next