Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joyous Fun! (Not...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Joyous Fun! (Not...) Empty
PostSubject: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm

In the blistering heat of the morning sun, Crash climbed up the jagged side of the Black Mist Mountain once again, aiming to find a Joy Ribbon for himself, this time. "Man, it feels like this mountain gets taller everytime I go up..." After a couple more minutes of climbing, he finally reached the top, then sat down to catch his breath. The heat was making the entire mountain sizzle with heat, making Crash sweat a bit. He looked up to the sky, and saw something like a bird carrying an animal in the sky, "What the heck...is that?"
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

Poké : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Okashi sighed, judging the effectiveness of lighting up her back to burn the damn Pidgey carring her. She didn't have to think anymore as the Pidgey suddenly dropped her, sending her falling into Black mist mountain. Okashi was silent as she fell, 'Really? This place again?'. As she boredly looked down, she saw a familiar face below her. "I'd advise you to move!" She shouted in warning, she was heading right at him.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Tally climbed up the hot Black Mist Mountain. The Buizel had been in a lot of rocky and hot places lately and was really getting used to it. She sighed deeply. The top was in sight. All she needed to do was get to the top and then she could take a rest.

Tally twirled her tails around, trying to imitate the more skilled Buizels who could spin their tail like a propeller to make themselves fly in the air for a little while. She could only get herself a few inches off the ground, which wouldn't speed the climb up any more. "Perhaps some day..." she muttered under her breath.

After another few minutes, she reached the top of the mountain. Tally wiped beads of sweat from her forehead, and then surveyed the area. As usual, someone else was there. And... was that something falling from the sky?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Crash acted fast, adrenaline pumping through him as he saw the pokemon falling from the sky. He ignored its warning, and jumped to try and catch it. As the pokemon fell into his arms, he noticed it was a Cyndaquil, the same one he had met at the Small Pond, "Oh, hey there, long time no see. Why were you-" He was interrupted when he and Okashi crashed into another pokemon at the other edge of the mountaintop. Crash gripped onto the ledge, and threw Okashi back up the ledge, then climbed up himself. "Ack...sorry for that, I was trying to save Okashi, here...you ok, guys?"
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Okashi brushed herself off, completely unbothered by that whole episode. "I'm fine, nice to see ya again Crash." She looked over at the buizel, "You good? who are you." she asked, Okashi is getting used to bird pokemon kidnapping her, strangely. Really all she had been doing was sleeping when a random Pidgey, a Pidgey of all things kidnapped her.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Tally managed to hand on as she was knocked into and climbed back up to the mountaintop, not hurt in the slightest. The two Pokemon were a purple humanoid Pokemon and a small tan and blue fire mouse. They seemed to know each other, too.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Tally said, shrugging. "I've been through worse." She brushed herself of absently and introduce herself. "I'm Tally. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Crash brushed himself off and tightened his bandanna, "That's good. I'm Crash the Tyrogue, leader of Team Rome, and I think Okashi wants to introduce her by herself." What a strange sequence of events, finding Okashi and crashing into her mid-air, then finding a Buizel who was climbing the mountain by itself. 'Maybe these two can help me, it's worth a shot, I guess.' He crossed his arms to get himself more comfortable, then asked, "Would you two like to come with me? I'm looking for a Joy Ribbon so I can train easier. You guys can keep any of the other items you find, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Okashi kept her bored look as she smirked, "I'm Okashi, a pleasure to meet you Tally." She said politely, her smirked turning into a relaxed frown. She turned her head to Crash. "A Joy ribbon, sure i'll help. I've actually helped a Tepig awhile get a Joy ribbon from here." She said crossing her tuby arms.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 pm

"A joy ribbon? Yeah, I guess I could help," Tally said. She'd have to climb back down anyway,
so she might as well have something to occupy her descent. She carefully peered down the mountainsidee. It was a long way down. Tally was sure there'd be a Joy Ribbon somewhere...and perhaps one for herself, too.

"If you wanna look for the Joy Ribbon, I'd suggest we'd start by climbing back down, perhaps in a spiral," Tally suggested, hoping to get everyone on the same page. "It'll take longer to get down, but we'll cover more ground and thus have a higher chance of finding what we want."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 am

Crash liked the idea of the spiral down the mountain, and nodded in approval, "Yeah, that sounds good. So, let's get started, shall we?" He looked around, and quickly found a path that led to a larger ledge, "Let's search over there first." He jumped down and slide along the face of the mountain, and landed on the pathway, then looked up and spread his arms, "Slide down, I'll stop you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Okashi slid down just as easily as Crash did jumping off and landing on the pathway. She looked down the pathway with her squinty eyes, before sitting up on her hind legs and looking around the area, looking for any danger. Truthfully she was really just tring to see any suspicious flying type pokemon, since they always kidnap her for whatever reason. She winced slightly as a small pain in her head appeared before shaking it off.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 pm

"Yes, let's," Tally agreeed. She slid down like the others were doing, though she was able to stop herself without any help. She stood up and looked around. There were no Joy Ribbons in sight, though really there weren't any items of any kind. Tally figured it wouldn't be this easy. She began to search in little cracks and behind rocks along the mountainside. She couldn't find anything interesting, which didn't surprise the Buizel at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joyous Fun! (Not...)   Joyous Fun! (Not...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joyous Fun! (Not...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: Black Mist Mountain-
Jump to: