Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

(Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur Empty
PostSubject: (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur   (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 am

» Name: Bud the Bulbasaur
» Gender: Male
» Species: #001 Bulbasaur The Seed Pokemon
» Affiliation: None

» Level: 5
» Ability: Chlorophyll
» Moves:
- Tackle (Birth)
- Growl (Birth)
- Giga Drain (Egg Move)
-

» Likes: Bud likes excitement, no matter where it comes from. He likes to splash around and swim in water, and he likes to be high in the air, too. He also likes to sleep and relax sometimes too, and he LOVES food. Even though he can store energy and live for days without food, he still likes to eat.

» Dislikes: He hates ice and snow, he’ll walk through it if he has to, but he doesn’t like it. He also hates deserts, even though they activate his chlorophyll ability, they’re so devoid of life that they give him the heebie-jeebies!

» Personality: Bud is a determined pokémon who is willing to do anything he possibly can to help others. He is very comical and sarcastic at times, but he grows on you. Hey wait a sec, I think I just punned.

» History: Bud lived alone for most of his life, being abandoned by his parents while he was still an egg. He was picked up by some pokémon, and switched around from place to place until he eventually was placed in Grassveil Town. He hatched there, and lived in its forests and rural areas ever since. He always dreamed to become an adventurer, and when he was old enough, he decided to join an adventure team.

» Other: Being moved around a lot as an egg, Bud grew up with some…brain problems. He functions normally, but he has a tendency to sneeze whenever he’s nervous.

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:
none

» Page Count: 1
» Threads:
What are the odds - 0
Friendship - 0
Team Impossible Odds - 1

Last edited by Furrless on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur   (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 am

Well, it looks really good so far, but there are a few little things that need to be changed!

Moves
Everything is good here and your moveset is legal, but there's just a tiny problem. You have to mark your moves slots with what level or how the moves were learned (Egg move, Level X, Start) and you'll be good.

Personality
Now, I find nothing really wrong with your character's personallity, but I do have problems on the way you wrote it. Although it was amusing, I'd suggest you take out the "just kidding" part, to avoid future confusion. I wasn't confused myself, but someone could be in the future.

That's it! Just edit your bio and then bump this thread with a post and I'll get right to re-reviewing it! If you need help or need to contact me, send me a PM or, if I'm online at the time, talk to me on the chatbox. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur   (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Done, bumpity bump bump!
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur   (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Okay, everything looks good!

Approved by Headphone Actor~
Please make your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur   (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 am

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur   (Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur Empty

Back to top Go down

(Up for Adoption) Bud the Bulbasaur
Page 1 of 1