Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

*Drops in unexpectedly*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*Drops in unexpectedly* Empty
PostSubject: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 am

*KABOOM*

OOOWW!

*Gets up and looks around*
Ahem, where am I? Is this...a PMD roleplay site?! Hmmm, my inter-travel device must have fritzed out. Well since I'm here, I might as well stay for awhile, my device will take awhile to fix! So, what does one do here? :3

Aaaaaall jokes aside, hey there! I'm pretty excited about this place, it looks REALLY good :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:37 am

Hello and welcome to the site :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 am

Welcome welcomes ^_^ hope you have a great time here and I'll see ya round the forums.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here.
Should there be any questions you would like ot have answered, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm

I SHALL HESITATE! Anyways thanks for the welcome, guys! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re:*Drops in*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 am

*is rapidly taping buttons to controle the starship before crashing into a blue star* gagh! this thing is not working! my only hope to survive this is to warp...
*clicks warm button and suddenly appers in this room in the form of a umbreon* ...in other words...uh,hi?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:38 am

Whoa bro, this is my intro, make your own :3 Anyways, HI :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:43 am

sorry, bit excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:46 am

Radom Alert: for some strange reason i hear classic music from my liveingroom -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 am

Well ... hello and welcome to the site, Zink the umbreon! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Drops in unexpectedly*   *Drops in unexpectedly* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Drops in unexpectedly*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: