Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

the first kill (sort of)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

the first kill (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Altair waited for the letter of his first target, c'mon, why isn't the letter here yet, he inquired to himself.
As if on que, a Pelipper dropped a silver envelope to him, the note read:

"Hello Gligar,
your first friend to establish is a fighter type known as shaman, meet him quickly and try to keep it as friendly as possible.
Sincerely, G"

Altair set out on his first "friend"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:27 pm

That night on top of a building Shaman was napping well not really napping more completely sleeping which was very rare for Shaman considering almost every time his eyes were closed it would be considered napping. But I digress, his sleep was disturbed as he rolled and slipped off the side of the building. Now Shaman has fell off a lot of things in his sleep but a building was not one of them until this instant. " WHY DO I ALWAYS WAKE UP TO THIS!!" Shaman shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 pm

the Gligar was hovering towards the building at a fast rate trying to find Shaman "i tracked him to this location he should be around here." Altair flew along then heard a shriek from a small pokemon, he looked up to see a falling Riolu, then got hit by him and plummeted with him
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Shaman had expected to smack into the ground and relatively in pain until he hit something not as hard as ground. The initial impact took away the momentum of falling down. " Why couldn't u be softer?!" Shaman snapped as he rubbed the side of his head . He looked down the ground was getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

"YOU KNOW IM ONLY MADE OUT OF SCALES?!" Altair thought quickly and wrapped his wings around the Riolu (NO HOMO) and swerved into the window landing safely in the building

"So what's the name of the pokemon's ass i just saved?" Altair questioned annoyed brushing off small glass shards
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 pm

"I named my ass Fredrick so that's his name, what's the name of the jerk that almost stabbed my face through with glass?" Shaman asked in replied with a very cheerful tone that didn't match the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 pm

"wait your a fighting type..." he must be the target, but to be safe...Altair put on his cool tone, the one he used to get his information "Is your name Shaman?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Shaman blink the tone he used has changed. He noticed thinking to himself he sat up and crossed his legs. He wasn't off put by the fact the Gligar knew his name he was more or less infamous now. " I don't know the glass may have cause amnesia." He replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Altair was slightly getting annoyed "I covered most of you're upper half whe- ugh just answer the question"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 pm

" normally you introduce yourself before asking someone else their name." Shaman informed Altair. Shaman still couldn't let that sudden calm go so he mirrored it for now. Shaman's mind went into focus mode, he entered this mode whenever he did puzzles or something of that nature. In this mind set Shaman was completely apart from everything around him he was immersed in his own mind's ideas and simply applied them to the things around him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Thread Locked as Aerosmith71 is now deemed Inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first kill (sort of)   the first kill (sort of) Empty

Back to top Go down

the first kill (sort of)
Page 1 of 1