Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The spirit of adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

The spirit of adventure - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sun had just risen from behind the horizon, coating the lands in a slightly yellowish tint as its first rays broke the blanket of darkness, that had been covering the area during the night.
Having decided to pay a visit to the islands, that somehow were floating above the landscape, William exhaustedly admired the architecture of the strange pyramid, that seemed to have been built on one of them. What was its purpose? Did it contain treasure? Would it be dangerous inside?
As he began to shiver due to the icy cold winds up in the skies, the Gastly pushed that last thought away as he slowly floated into the construction.
What would await him in there?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm

William froze in place for a second. He hadn't even remembered he now had hands! Probably the shock had caused him to forget about them.
You-you're right...and I actually have no idea, although I think it should be possible. I guess we'll have to try."
Slowly the Haunter extended his new appendage towards the nearest wall. The purple hand move closer...and closer...and closer...and stopped moving as it touched the wall. Even after applying further pressure it didn't change its position.
Only a few moments later the ghastly hand suddenly disappeared into the wall as if there was nothing in its way at all.
"It feels...strange to touch things. But I think I can get used to it. And if not, I can still float through objects."
So it worked! William could finally hold things with his very own hands! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:59 pm

(Yay for the short exit!)

Nick smiled as he watched Will test his new power. It's strange, the ability to touch things is so taken for granted, yet here's someone who could be centeries old for all Nick knew, and he's doing it for the first time. The thought can be a little shocking. Guess it goes to so you not to take anything for granted. Nick took a step towards his companion, but the heard an unsettling sound. *Click*

Before the event could fully register, the floor opened under the bird, causing him to fall down screaming. The avian fell down a series of slides. The tunnel was too enclosed for effective wing flapping. He fell at an alarming speed until he finally exited the tunnel, and the pyramid, and the island. The bird was falling from below the island at a really fast pace. Luckily, the bird had to only spread his wings and pull up, and he was flying. The Delibird managed to navigate to the entrance where he laid on the ground and caught his breath, almost ready to faint.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Under William the ground opened as well...this being rather ineffective as the Haunter was floating.
Although the spectral Pokémon was quite shocked by the sudden screaming, he soon managed to pull himself together and the Ghost type floated through the opened tunnel himself. The Delibird might be in danger after all.
Not long after William had reached the bottom of the island as well, seeing something red move upwards from the corner of his eye. So Nick had managed to fly despite the shock. Relieved the ghostly Pokémon followed him back to the entrance again.
"Whew...that was close..."
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:23 pm

The bird looked over to the ghost. He was obviously shaken up by the events. He may have made it, but he certainly didn't expect that twist of events. If there's an up side though, he isn't lost anymore. He hesitated in his speech, though more out of a short breath than fear. "W...w...william... I don't... wanna go into... the pyramid... anymore." It was a reasonable statement considering he was just ejected out of the building and almost sent to his doom. The bird continued to look at William, still trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:37 pm

While he wasn't nearly as shocked as the Delibird, William was quite distraught as well.
It wasn't difficult for him to understand Nick's motives and the Haunter assumed, that he would probably have quite a similar opinion after this turn of events, had it not been for his Levitate ability.
Trying to calm his friend down as much as it was possible, the Poison type spoke the words:
"Yeah...I think we should get back on ground level again as well. Who knows, what else there might be hidden in that pyramid...It's going to be difficult enough to convince everyone, that this is me so we get my whole backstory started again. So...shall we depart to more stable grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:05 pm

The avian nodded and rose to his feet. It was slow, but he didn't seem to need help at any point. He looked to the Haunter and spoke some assuring words. "It might not be as hard as you think. I-I mean... I know I didn't recognize you at first, but I-i still think a part of me still knew it was you... I felt comfortable around you even though I didn't know who you were." His wing pointed in a direction. "I-I think Grassveil's that way. You don't have to wait. I'll just meet you there." Rather it was logical to think so or not, Nick probably thought this gesture was somehow convenient to Will. The bird finally jumped off the island. Being so high in the air, getting a good flight pattern was pretty easy. Nicholas was soon soaring to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spirit of adventure   The spirit of adventure - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The spirit of adventure
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7