Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Which way to the guild?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Which way to the guild? Empty
PostSubject: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:23 am

This must be Grassveil... Sparkles filled Legretta's eyes as she entered the town. The journey had been longer than expected, but she didn't mind. On the contrary, it had felt like an exploration in itself! Even something as ordinary as walking through town felt exciting to her. She let out a small sigh. Of course it feels exciting. she thought. It is not like I got the chance to see much of the world back home. Oh well, there is no use dwelling about the past, not when there is so much to see!

Legretta's sad expression vanished, again getting replaced by a fascinated one. She stopped and took a good look around her. There were many different pokémon, which was to be expected. There was quite a selection of shops, as well, but the place she was looking for was nowhere to be found. "That is strange." she muttered to herself. "The guild was supposed to be in Grassveil town, was it not?" The Snivy continued to look around, hoping to find the guild, or at least a shop that sold town maps. She was not going to get lost, not when she was this close to her dream!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Davonta was walking around when he overheard that the Snivy was having a bit of trouble finding the guild. "Hi I couldn't help but overhear that you were trying to fin Grassveil's guild I could help you find it." Davonta said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 am

Suddenly, a Pikachu appeared, catching the lost Legretta off guard. "Y-yes, I am currently looking for the guild." she stuttered out, slightly embarrased over her nonexistent sense of directions. "If you are not busy, I will gladly take you up upon your offer. I do not want to be a bother, though." she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 pm

"Don't worry i'm not easily bothered any way the guild is located Just outside the north boundaries of the town." Davonta said. "Oh i almost forgot my name is Davonta." He added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 pm

"Well then, thank you, mister Davonta." Legretta smiled in relief. The town was beautiful, but she would rather explore it as a, well, explorer. "My name is Legretta. You have probably already guessed that my quest is to become an explorer, even if my sense of directions does not agree with me." she joked. Truth be told, she had gotten lost so many times, the whole thing was funny. "But what about you, mister Davonta?" she suddenly asked. "Are you, by any chance, an explorer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:27 pm

"Pfft! Explorer?" Rao pushed past Legretta, smirking. "If Davonta did work at the guild, the only thing he would do were kiddy missions anyways. Go join if you must, Legretta, but in my opinion, its just a waste of time, POKe, and effort." she hissed, placing herself atop a fence post--

*edit*I don't actually hate ANY POKEMON on this website but Rao is sort of an ass. lol, so sorry if I offend anyone by being in-character*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

"Well that would be the first couple of missions you would get thats why they call it training so you can be prepared for more complex missions they give you." Davonta stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:22 pm

"I beg your pardon?" Legretta exclaimed in a mix of surprise and anger. This Purrloin had some real nerve, butting in with her own "superior" opinion. "I do not believe me joining the guild is any of your business. Do not get me wrong, you have every right to have an opinion, but that does not mean you can disrespect the opinions of everyone else." The Snivy stated, her manners keeping her temper down. "Also, in the end, the only one who can make one's decisions is oneself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm

"Well, maybe you can make your own decisions, but that doesn't always mean its the right one," she hissed back, flicking her tail at Legretta's nose. She glanced hastily at Devonta, and then bolted in the other direction on all fours, soon fading from view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:43 pm

As the Purrloin left, Legretta couldn't help but just standing there, gaping in disbelief. "Th-that was downright rude!" she stuttered out. "Indeed, she is right when it comes to decisions not always being right, but trial and error is a neccessary part of life! Besides-" The Snivy paused and looked at her brooch. "...Besides, I know that leaving my previous life for another one was the right thing to do. I do not know if I am cut out to be an explorer yet, but I do know that I belong somewhere in this town, away from the 'rich life'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 pm

"Well until find out where you belong in this town don't hesitate to ask me for help once in a while." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:05 pm

"Thank you." Legretta replied, her frown getting turned upside down. "I will remember that, mister Davonta." she added, before letting out a small giggle. "Who knows, with my sense of directions, I am probably going to get lost before I even find you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Davonta snickered a little at Lagretta's remark. "No problem Legretta. well if you don't need anything else I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 pm

"...Huh?" Legretta was now looking like a big question mark. She had no idea they would be there so soon. Looking in front of her, the Snivy saw a simple, yet majestic building. "That is the guild, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yeah this is the guild I never actually went inside before so I don't know whats inside." Davonta gave a little sigh. "I'm just a little nervous of this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which way to the guild?   Which way to the guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which way to the guild?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next