Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine Empty
PostSubject: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 am

Starfire was walking through Grassveil Town thinking about all f her adventures from the passed few weeks. She had also made many new friends, in Pecha Forest she met Keyami or as she calls him; Neko-kun. She had aslo met the Giuld Master a Magainium named Faye, Starfire thought she was truely beautiful and a wise Pokemon.

Back in Shadowhue Forest she met Tom the Totodile. He had some trouble a few days ago(Nightmare) a side of her that is rarely seen was brought out but she was happy that in the end she was able to help her new friend. Now she was thinking og joining the Giuld to become an Explorer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:30 am

Maximus was running through Grassveil Town just to clear his mind, just as he did every single day. As he was running a vulpix caught his eye. Maxi quickly came to a screeching halt, turned around and trying to act cool, Max sauntered over to her and he said still panting from his morning run, “Hey I am Maximus.” He paused for a moment and then continued on, “you must be new here. I haven’t seen you around and I run around this whole town every day. What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 am

Starfire heard a voice from behind her and turned around. As she turned she saw Pokemon that was bigger than her but also a fire type. Maximus, huh? He seems like a cool guy. she thought. "It's nice to meet you Maximus. My name is Starfire, I've lived here my whole life. I often go exploring and stay gone for several days." she said laughing. She had never seen Maximus before, just goes to show even though you live in the same town; you can't learn all the Pokemon there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:53 am

Maxi thought to himself: well this chick likes exploring, maybe just maybe she will want to explore with me. I need someone to explore with. “Ok so you are an explorer,” Maxi questioned, “Would you want to ever go exploring with me?” He pondered: I can help other pokemon and I can finally leave Grassveil Town. Maxi was very eager to find some other fire type pokemon to go with him, since no other pokemon wanted to go with him due to the fact Maxi is very destructive sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 am

Starfire jumpped in the air with excitment. "Yes! It'll be awsome to go exploring with another fire type. Of couse we'll have to go to the Giuld to sign up. And we need a name." she said quickly as the excitment took over. When Starfire got excited she acted alot like Keyami, but she can handle herself in a tough situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 am

“Ok if we need a name do you have any ideas Starfire?” Max asked because he was stumped and was too excited to think, because finally he had found someone to go explore with. Before Starfire could answer Max asked, “When can we sign up? Where should we explore? Oh! What if we go to the guild now could we start exploring like right now?” As Max was asking all these questions just about a million more raced through his very excited head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 am

Starfire put her paw under her chin and tried to think of a name. "We'll if we ever was to evolve you would be an Arcanine and I would be a Ninetales. Maybe it should have something to do with our names. Also I think we should wait to join the Giuld. We could go adventuring on our own for a while and get stronger." she explained. She too was stumped on a name. She looked at the sky and saw several clouds, Starfire had woundered what it was like to fly sometimes, when she would have a dream she often found herself floting in space. Serounded by the stars and shooting stars, the memory made her giggle with joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

“Oh fine, we will wait to join the guild.” Max grumbled. The more he thought about what Starfire said it kept making more and more sense. Maxi knew that his strength needed much improvement, even though he never wanted to admit it. Max thought about it but he didn’t know where to go to train and explore. “Star, do you care if I call you Star? Where should we go out to explore and start our training adventure?” Max asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Starfire nodded, "Sure you can call me "Star". And why don't we just walk around town?" she asked. She wanted to get to know the Growleth a little more. Starfire was going to be part of a team with up with him. "So what made you want to become explorer?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

“I guess we can walk around town, but only if you wanna.” Max said trying to sound a little less eager to explore. Maxi thought to himself: what is this mumbo-jumbo I really want to explore. Why can’t we start now?! “I want to be an explorer only to see what is out there in the world, I don’t want to be stuck in Grassveil my whole life. So Star why do you want to be an explorer?” Maximus said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Looking at the sky as she gave it some thought. "Well, I just want an awsome adventure. It's fun when you have excitment when your with friends. I've been on small adventures with other Pokemon around Grassveil. I've been to Pecha Forest, and Shadowhue Forest." she explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 pm

“Star, why do you keep looking at the clouds?” Maximus asked out of curiosity. Maximus was so ready to leave Grassveil that he just wanted to get the aggravating small talk out of the way. Maximus wanted to explore, but never on his own, so now that he had found Starfire he was ready to get the show on the road and explore the world and what was out there. Max inquired, “Where should we start exploring?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Still looking at the sky starfire awnsered. "I like watching the clouds, and the stars. Why don't we go explore in Pecha forest?" she asked turning her head towards Maximus. For some odd reason she kept thinking about their evolution names: Arcanine and Ninetales. Something about both names had something similar. But what could it be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:51 am

Max quickly looked up at the clouds. “Hey, look, this cloud looks just like a charmander.” Max was still curious as to why the young vulpix was concerned with their evolution names, Maxi didn’t think they were a big deal; they were just what they would be when they got older. Why do we have to get old I want to be young and awesome forever, never having to grow up, ever! Maxi pondered to himself. For a brief moment max didn’t want to explore he wanted to figure out what was going through Starfire’s head. “So what is going on in that little head of yours that makes you look like you are deep in thought?” Maxi questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 am

Starfire looked at the cloud that Maximun was talking about. "You're right. It does look like a Charmander." she continued to think about thier named. There was something something about thier names, she just couldn't think of it. “So what is going on in that little head of yours that makes you look like you are deep in thought?” Maximus asked her. Starfire just blushed as he said that. "Nothing really. It's just something about our evolution names that's bugging me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine   A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine Empty

Back to top Go down

A bond stronger than Fire- the start of Team Cloud Nine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next