Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Story?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Crash stood on the edge of the large, fiery chasm, "Jeez, it's pretty hot up here. I wonder if I'll find Reo around here, he likes hot places, I bet." He wondered why his new mission was to help the Sharpedo, who had once been the "bad guys" for his last mission. Now the Camerupt were against the Sharpedo? He wondered if there was some kind of war going on...
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Reo was once again in an extreme environment, for non-fire types at least. He saw a familiar shape in the distance. It was Crash the Tyrouge. "Hey Crash!" Reo exclaimed. He was running over to Crash, but tripped and went rolling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Crash put out his foot and stopped the Cyndaquil from rolling off the edge, "Reo, you gotta be a bit more careful! So what brings you here?" He was glad to see his fiery spirited friend, he was very reliable, even if he was a bit strange!
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:26 pm

"Just exploring a little." Reo responded. "And by the way, thanks for stopping me." Reo picked up a stone and threw it over the edge. "What are you doing here, Crash?" Reo questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:30 pm

"Oh, I'm about to do a mission, remember the Camerupts we helped? Yeah, now they messed with the Sharpedo, so I gotta help them now. Wanna come along? I'm sure you'll be fine in this heat, and you did well in the last one! The item they're looking for, the mystic water, is at the bottom of this chasm, so we'd have to walk along the natural bridges to get down there. But one false step, and we could be tumbling down into the lava below, and even though you're a fire-type, the fall would still be fatal. Sounds fun, right?" He said the last part sarcastically, he was trying to lift the mood a bit, it sounded like a death mission.
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 pm

"Sure!" Reo said. "Which way then?" Reo asked. "Man, that last adventure was crazy..." Reo thought. He of course didn't see what he had run into.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 am

Crash pointed to the nearest natural ridge, "Down there, we can follow that ridge to the bridges down there." He stepped off and slid down the wall, holding onto it with his hand and steering himself with his feet. When he landed, the ground seemed a bit more hot than he imagined. "YOOOOWCH!" He jumped back onto the ledge, and saw what he had landed on, a steaming Torkoal.
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:26 am

"Oh, jeez. Not this again..." Reo used Smoke Screen to block sight for a while. He ran behind the Torkoal and tackled it. He then used Fire Blast to launch himself upwards. As the Torkoal used Rapid Spin to remove the smokescreen, Reo cam crashing down with a HUGE tackle.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 am

The Torkoal shook Reo off with almost no damage. "Reo, we're gonna have to work as a team to take this guy down!" He caught Reo as he was falling righted him up. "Let's try to push him off the edge." The torkoal didn't notice he was close to the edge, and was busy puffing smoke. When it attacked with a flamethrower, Crash jumped to the cliff and smashed into it with him body, causing an avalanche of rocks to crash down on the Torkoal.
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:43 am

For a moment, Reo thought about a plan. "I got it!" Reo exclaimed. "You saw what I did there, right? I boosted my speed by propelling myself with Fire Blast. I think I can double the damage your High-Jump Kick can do, for one shot." Reo explained. "If I can launch myself like that into you, from just the right distance... It would turn you into a living rocket!" Reo exclaimed! "You up to try?" Reo asked.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 am

Crash thought about it for a bit, "You're right, that Rock Slide isn't gonna keep it back for too long..." As he said this, he heard the Torkoal bashing his head against the rocks, slowly making progress through. "Alright, let's do this quick!" He put one foot on the cyndaquil, trying not to make it too embarrassing, but still holding himself firmly on. As the Torkoal burst through the rubble, Crash yelled, "NOW!!"
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:57 am

"Ok!" And with that, Reo flew towards Crash with astounding speed, hitting him and launching him. "GO NOW!" Reo yelled! Reo ran for cover, as he had no idea what else would happen. "Crap, shoulda planned further, wonder how much damage I caused Crash..."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:03 am

Crash flinched when Reo tackled him, but kept his concentration. He sped towards the Torkoal as it was coming out of the rubble. It looked at him and quickly reacted by shooting a point-blank flamethrower. Since it was a quick burst, it didn't hurt Crash as much as a fully charged one would, or stop his assault, he did however suffer a burn. His leg glowed with a blue energy, and he swept upwards with his leg, sending the Torkoal flying not just over the edge, but out of the chasm itself. "HELL YEA- OH CRAP!!" Crash grabbed the edge as quickly as possible and held on.
Back to top Go down

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:10 am

Reo ran out after a large boom, only to see Crash hanging over the edge. "Oh crap! I'm coming!" Reo extended his paw for Crash to grab on to, and hoped nothing else would come their way.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:15 am

Crash desperately grabbed Reo's paw, allowing him to climb back up to the ledge."Aaaah, jeez. Let's not do that again...Ack!" He grabbed his arm, the burn was doing a little damage, but he didn't feel like eating his rawst berry just yet, since his special ability gave him an advantage with the burn. "C'mon, the bridge is over that way, it leads down to a cavern where the mystic water apparently is. He got up and started walking down the bridge, wrapping his luck bandanna around the burn in an attempt to lessen the pain.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story?   Another Story? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Story?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next