Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shiro's first outlaw mission

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

It was a day, just like any other day. The sun was shining up high in the skies, Flying types were chirping and the various rescue teams set out on their missions. One of those teams consisted out of William the Gastly and Tsukishiro the Absol. The two of them had just reached the entrance to the Serene Cave, the assumed hiding spot of two outlaws. One was a thief, the other was accused of disturbing the peace.
William could understand, why they chose this as their domain. The many tunnels and paths inside the Serene Cave had caused him to get lost many times on his journeys, and he might not have been able to leave them again a few times, had it not been for his ability to pass through solid matter.
The sunlight, falling onto the rugged rocks around the cave entrance, cast bizarre, pointy shadows on the warm stone below them.
A breeze of refreshingly cool air flowed out of the entrance, almost beckoning the duo inside.
A variety of scratching noises, combined with the sound of dripping water and the slightly rotten smell of mosses however, that had followed the breeze out of the cave, immediately destroyed the illusion of a place to relax. Yet, they would enter these caves.
They would find the outlaws and they would defeat them. William knew it.
"Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:45 am

Kim seemed let down. "I... I... Your right... If you really think I'm that week then I will leave. But you missed out on a great friendship." She said. It hurt her a lot to see them reject her like that. Having never been rejected a tear escaped her eye at the feeling. She started to walk away in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 am

Tsukishiro remained silent once again as William tried to dissuade the Axew from following them into the cave and tagging along on their mission. She blinked as he lied, her gaze settling on his gaseous form as she wondered whether they were perhaps being too hard on the youngster. The Absol frowned as the Axew turned to walk away, tears in her eyes.
"Are you sure we shouldn't bring her along?" Shiro whispered to William, keeping her voice hushed and out of earshot of Kim, "...she just looks so sad."
Shiro didn't much care for the pokemon's ego. After all, how could one tell if a friendship was going to be great just from a five minute encounter. However, Shiro did not much like seeing others upset.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 am

While William did care about the Axew, that was exactly, why he didn't want to bring her along.
If she would come with them, she would get hurt. And usually Pokémon don't like getting hurt.
But since both the Axew and Shiro seemed to want her to come with them, the Gastly didn't have much of a choice. Whispering, he answered Shiro:
"I am sure. But if you think, she can handle this, I'll try to trust her. As long as she doesn't come complaining afterwards, she can come, I guess...I warned her. That's all I can do. And since she still wants to explre these tunnels, she might as well do it with us. Alone, she is royally screwed. With us, she is only probably screwed. So if she's up to this in your opinion, let her try..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:02 am

Kim didn't hear them whisper. She continued to walk away. She was unsure of what to do now. Lost with nothing to do. She hated that the most. Having nothing to do to her was like being stabbed in the back.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:55 pm

"Well it can't hurt to bring her along I guess. If she's confident then maybe she'll do better than we think," smiled the Absol, trying to be confident in the Axew's abilities.
Leaving the whispers behind, Shiro called out to the Axew.
"Hey, Kim! You can come along if you promise to be careful and cautious. Especially since you can't see in the dark as well as us."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 pm

William still couldn't believe they were doing this. But now they might as well pull through with it, especially since rejecting her again would not be very nice at all. The Gastly had experience on that topic.
So, they were going to take this Axew along with them, to fight two dangerous criminals in a maze-like system, in which she couldn't even see? Great.
"I still doubt it, but there's no other way to find out, than to try, is there?", he whispered more to himself than the Absol, who probably didn't hear him anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Kim instantly brighten up as she ran to them. "Oh thank you so much! I promise I'll do my best to be helpful!" She said ready to go explore. Her excitement was a little odd but she seemed to Harbor no malice.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:26 pm

"Alright, well we'd best get going then. These outlaws aren't going to wait around for us to capture them after all," chuckled the Absol, leading the way back into the cave system and this time bringing the Axew along with them. As they continued through the caves, turning with the natural tunnel, it became darker and darker, drops still falling from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:33 pm

William followed the Absol into the dark abyss of a cave, hoping, that there wouldn't be too much trouble to be caused. Those were rank F missions, weren't they? So hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult.
Wandering through the dark tunnels, the Gastly found himself studying the composition of the cave.
"For stalactites like these to form, there would have to be limestone in the ceiling, with a constant, not too  fast influx of water as a solvent from above...", he mumbled, still wondering, what it was, that had created this structure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 pm

"Huh? You know a lot about caves don't you?" Kim asked. It was a little hard to see but she managed to keep up with the group. She did like the strange structures William was commenting on. They where neat.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:40 pm

"Interesting..." blinked Tsukishiro, listening to her partner's mumbling as they traveled through the cave. The Absol hoped that the Axew would at the very least be able to follow the sound of her footsteps as it was unlikely that she could see much right now. Sound would likely be very useful in this cave network, even if sound based moves were out of the question because of the one request.
"So what made you want to explore this cave so badly?" Shiro asked Kim.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm

"Well...I had a lot of time to read about a variety of subjects, including geology. You never know, when knowledge like that might become useful.", William explained, not having expected anyone to have listened to him.
And so the Gastly continued to float through the tunnels, every single one looking like the last one. Stalactites on the ceiling, water on the ground and moss on the walls. If it weren't for the team talking and of course the Loudred they were looking for, this would be the ideal place to think.
William could see, why the Audino liked it that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:59 pm

"Well. I've always wanted to explore this place. It could have treasure. That would be awesome! I would share it with all my friends.... But if we find any its yours." Kim said. She did want some Treasure but she wasn't going to take anything from these two. "So why are you guys here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm

"We're Guild members so we're here to deal with a thief that was last seen in this area, and a loud Pokemon who needs to be quietened for the benefit of the local inhabitants," smiled Shiro. The Absol was proud to be a member of Grassveil's Guild and so didn't mind talking about their missions to other Pokemon. If anything, maybe something like this might spur them to create their own teams.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 pm

"Well...there's treasure in a lot of safer areas as well, so you certainly have a reason to come to this exact cave. As for us, as Shiro already told you, two outlaws here are in need of being defeated."
Although he had known, that the guild had influence, William wouldn't have believed, that it could do this much. It inspired Pokémon to help others. It brought Pokémon together as teams. And for some reason, Pokémon didn't seem to be that afraid of him anymore.
What other powers might the guild have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's first outlaw mission   Shiro's first outlaw mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro's first outlaw mission
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next