Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

"Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 am

First topic message reminder :

"Helloooooo!?" Auctor echoed through the cave, his voice repeating several times "Cooool" He muttered, but from the distance he heard a very distinct sound, the sound of wings flapping"Oh no! Zubats!" Auctor preemptively cowered onto the floor, covering his head with his claws as the swarm of Zubat flew over his head, out then back into the cave "Pheew that was close" Auctor stood back up with a smirk on his face and scuttled inside the large cave, making his way to Grassveil
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:57 pm

"Only in Serene Cave will a Corphish trip two times in 10 minutes. Just wondering, how does a six legged pokemon trip?" George asked as he picked up his bag that fell off when he was hit. That was a bit crazy. I expected a golbat or a swoobat but instead we get a huge Nosepass 3 times our size? Those holes must've been dug by the Nosepass. A good defensive strategy. Your opponent slips and you tackle them immediately after. Although if you are a small pokemon, it can backfire dramatically." George looked around to make sure he didn't trip again. He saw a glinting item in one hole though.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:13 pm

"Well who only has physical attacks?" Auctor retaliated and got up to see the thing George was inspecting "Hmm looks like a seed, a warp seed? Reviver? I think Warp i'm not too sure" He rubbed the back of his head with his pincer "Damn tricky Nosepass, nice trap though I must admit, we couldn't pull it off though, too small" He noted as he continued walking on leading on through the dark damp cave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

George picked up the warp seed and put it in the seeds section of his bag. Gotta Keep Organized. "That was a bit tough... Haven't fought a battle in a while. A good way to get back into exploring and rescuing." George followed Auctor through the cave. "So have you ever actually been to Grassveil Town before?" George asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Auctor shook his head "First time leaving the not so beautiful town of Rainfront" He nodded to himself as he moved forward, dodging the small holes and not minding the soft dripping of water on his head "Hope it'll be fun, thinking of joining the guild, help people and all that jazz"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 am

"I'll say now, it is pretty exciting to join the guild. Missions they post aren't too hard for some people. Although there has been a recent burst of pokemon getting higher levels. I heard one team already got Silver Rank. I still don't quite understand the ranking system. My old team stayed at the basic rank. But my partner kept the team so he kept the points." George said. His old Partner Acro was also getting to be almost 10 levels more than him now he heard, but he went on more mission with other pokemon than his team. One of the reasons George left. "But the people in the guild are fun to be around. Same as some of the shops and other things. I heard an auction house opened not too long ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 pm

"Well I just need to find a teammate now do I? So why are you not in a team? Guessing since you haven't mentioned a teammate" Auctor inquired as he moved close to the cave wall, scratching the wall with his pincer. He had only met this one pokemon on his way to Grassveil so he was the only one to come to his mind when he thought of someone to team up with. Sure they have type disadvantages but they could work on that somehow, maybe learning a new move or getting someone else to join their team. Although he wouldn't mind having to train with that weakness, it could make the whole experience somewhat fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:30 pm

"Well I just decided to spend time with family in Rainfront... Ended up staying too long and forgot about a team. However... Finally snapped out of it. You could say I'm not in a team then. Not anymore." George said. I get the feeling Auctor is gonna ask me to be on his soon to be team. Calling it an instinct but he doesn't seem like he knows anyone who wants to be on a team. George thought about it for a minute. It could open up the possibility of exploring the ocean more, however they'll have a harder time versus grass and electrics and other pokemon they're weak against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm

"Huh that's too bad, I dont think I can make team yet anyway, I wanna do some soul searching, some exploring random and unkown places" Auctor smiled, this was the truth after all, he needed to explore on his own and train up before he can even think of joining a team or making one, as much fun as that could be it had to wait. He knew that he couldn't trust himself helping pokemon at his level of strength right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:05 am

"Ah... Yeah that may be a smart idea. Actually I heard they also recently found out that the marsh by Rainfront is actually full of hostile pokemon. I might need to explore that soon. I want to be one of first few people there. But I bet someone is going to still get there first. That'd be my kind of luck." George said. It was literally the day before someone found the hostile pokemon in the marsh area. Given that, not one pokemon has been given the chance to explore it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 pm

"Wait wait wait... Rainfront? Like right near it.." Auctor stopped walking and turned around "And hostile? Well I'm not gonna sit around and let them do that, after grassveil I think I'm going to have to pay a visit, but not straight away I think" He continued walking, they hadn't been walking for long but something had been following them for a while now, he turned to his left to see the enemy

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 am

(if only it was an Item roll with that 8. xD)

George also turned due to the fact he saw a light. It was a bit dim however. He saw a charmander was there, trying to move from rock to rock to follow them. He wondered why one of them would be following two water type pokemon, in a cave that has a majority of Rock and Water Type. He didn't doubt the possibility of the charmander being strong enough to the point it may be an even battle. But that would means years and years of training to counter your weakness. It didn't look too old so he figured, this may be a decent battle... Just as George started moving to attack the charmander was already hitting him with a scratch. A quick pokemon. This may be a bit harder than I thought originally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

"You okay?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer before he moved into attack, firing bubbles at the charmander, but it quickly hid behind a rock, he continued firing at the rock "George get ya head in gear! I'll make sure he can't move in for a attack so easily! Flank the lil bugger" Auctor let out a small chuckle as he kept on firing bubbles at the rock, until a ember hit him in his side and sent him into the wall, the Charmander must have reached his side while he was talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"Talking seems to be a bit of one of our downfalls.." George said as he recovered from the scratch. It left a mark, nothing that won't heal in a couple days. George, not knowing any ranged attacks, had to continue and go up closer. The charmander being faster than them by a bit, worried George, sometimes speed can outmatch anything. Except for a well timed hit at least. George used an Aqua tail on the Charmander. He currently was unable to see if it hit due to the fact that some of the flames reset George's vision making it harder to see in the dark. That was the same for all the pokemon right now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:13 pm

"Okay.... speed is not my forte so lets just do what we do best, let him attack and at that moment Counter!" He exclaimed at George as the Charmander charged at him, scratching him but then Auctor held him in place with one pincer "How ya like this!?" He charged superpower with his other pincer and struck the charmander with it sending it into a rock, yet it hadn't fainted yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:28 pm

George saw the tactic that Auctor used. However George doesn't have claws but it did open a possibility. If I could get Auctor to grab the charmander with one pincer, I may be able to land a good strong hit with an aqua tail easier. But how do I go about telling him this without the charmander hearing? George remembered he had sonic boom, he could hit it towards the charmander rendering hearing useless for a few seconds. The Echo would help too. George Used a sonic boom. He purposely was going to try to miss to get one part of the boom to enter the charmander's ear to increase the effect of hearing being useless for longer. George immediately ran towards Acutor though to quickly say "Grab him in your claw and wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil   "Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Who turned off the lights?" Auctor on his way to Grassveil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next