Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

A lone Corphish wandered around the Icy wasteland aimlessly, the nip in the air making him restless and his teeth chatter "W-who needs a m-map anyway" Auctor joked to himself as he snapped his claws sub consciously hoping to help himself keep warm "Th-this is NOT G-grassveil" He scuttled around a bit more, tripping over a rock protruding out of the ground. Quickly he recovered looking around wildly "Phew... no one saw me"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Auctor looked towards the swablu with a smirk, the swablu retaliated by charging the Corphish with a peck, yet Auctor easily countered it with his Superpowered pincer, launching the Swablu straight to the ground, bits of snow getting in Auctor's face

The Aron got knocked back, not prepared for the attack, it shook its head slightly, getting snow off of its body as it charged, head down, in the Treecko's direction
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Using her far superior speed, Twayblade easily dodged away from the Aron's attack, despite being previously weakened by Swablu's Peck attacks. The Aron, head still down as it charged forwards, ended up crashing straight into a nearby tree. The Treecko used this opportunity to get in close once more. As the Aron got up to attack Twayblade again, she used Pound, a swift thwack of her tail sending the steel type flying back into the tree trunk. It then collapsed on the floor, knocked out.
Twayblade, sighing in relief and once again catching her breath, glanced over to Auctor to see how he was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:30 pm

"Almost..." Auctor barely escaped a peck attack, the beak just hitting his pincer "Done..." He retaliated with a heavy superpower from below the Swablu above, hitting it in the stomach and knocking it out with ease.
The swablu dropped to the floor as Auctor panted, leaving a cold mist "Well... I really hope they don't come back to haunt us, they gotta be out cold for a while now" He chuckled and turned to his grass-type companion "That was fun, shall we continue then, seeing as we're already awake"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:21 am

Twayblade nodded, "I think that would be best. I wouldn't want to stick around for when they do wake up again..."
Acting on her words, the Treecko quickly made to leave, heading off in the opposite direction from whence they had come the day before. They were still quite a long distance from the frozen stream they were heading towards, and Auctor even further away from the town of Grassveil which was his final destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Auctor let out a small yawn and stratched his scrawny arms before he continued on "Do these things normally happen to you? I'd rather be in a comfy bed or snuggled in some coral than out in the cold getting ambushed everywhere" He let out a small chuckle as he followed behind the Treecko, increasing his pace to keep up with her. He rubbed his eyes in an effort to wake himself up and get some sleep from his eyes
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:55 pm

"Not usually, because I try to stay away from most hostile Pokemon. However when you have a specific destination in mind, sometimes it's harder to avoid them without getting seriously lost," she replied quietly, keeping up her pace as she spoke.
"That and some of the forest Pokemon recognize me. Not all of them do, but the few I know help me survive here. When it comes to Pokemon such as you, it's clear you're not from the forest at all, which is probably what tempts some of the more hostile Pokemon to attack. They probably assume you carry valuables."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?   "Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Where am I!?" Auctor lost in Ice?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5