Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Playing in the Pond

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Playing in the Pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Playing in the Pond   Playing in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

The small pond was always a relaxing area, and the water looked fairly nice to Lincoln. Well, it would if he was still looking. He was currently standing on the branch of a tree, eyes closed and keeping his balance. He had already gotten enough physical training in for a while with his previous exploits, and now he was ready to resume working on the mental part of it. Plus, meditating was just a good way to relax and clam down for the riolu.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Pond   Playing in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Crysel stopped, thinking a bit before replying. "Well to be honest, this environment is too... safe. I grew up in an arctic climate. Blizzards repeatedly came. I had to hunt between blizzards, hide in shelter to avoid freezing. You can't hesitate to do what must be done out there. I have done things your society would frown on quite a lot. When you have the threat of death looming over you, the ones who don't focus die. You would be unable to do what you needed to survive." She crossed her arms. "You wouldn't last because you aren't a killer."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Pond   Playing in the Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:44 am

"H-hey, wait a minute! I may not be a killer but I can do what I need to to do what I have to. On top of that, there's more then one type of survival, not just one for your climate." Lincoln responded, stammering slightly from surprise at her response. He wasn't exactly a fan of how she seemed to have judged him so quickly, and wanted to be able to prove her wrong now.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Pond   Playing in the Pond - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Crysel closed her eyes. "You think its that easy? Just to keep your innocence and survive? Naive." The Sneasel looked right into Lincoln's eyes with steel. "It is completely different with wild pokemon. At worst you have theives and kidnappers. I've faced true predators. Those who kill. Who eat pokemon like you and I everyday. You think they care about your honor and pride? Don't you dare think you are better because you refuse to kill. I may not do so anymore necause it isn't needed, but I will not be told by someone who has never experienced true terror and loss that they could simply do what I did without losing themselves."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Pond   Playing in the Pond - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Lincoln blinked as Crysel went on what he perceived to be a rant to him about everything, and simply nodded his head in acknowledgement.
"Alright, well a few flaws with that. I never said I was better then you, at all. I just said I know how to survive in a different environment then what you're used to. Plus, I've encountered pokemon like that before and been able to fight them off. While I can't say that I've lived out there for a long time and been forced to kill, I will say that you're not the only one around here who's had to do things like that." He protested, listing off what he saw wrong with what she was saying. Sounds like she's the one who thinks she's better...or she's on a major guilt trip. One of those probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing in the Pond   Playing in the Pond - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Pond
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2