Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bully Beatdown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:25 pm

The day was a dark one in the Shadowhue Forest, although that wasn't anything special for this place. The thick cover of leaves, twigs and branches on the tall trees almost completely blocked out the sun, only a few rays of sunlight broke through the blanket of darkness, illuminating the area and creating tiny bright spots on the forest ground. As they partially lit up the omnipresent shadows, the resulting lights of various tones and hues made the forest look almost surreal. And through this surreal forest, a lone figure wandered. It was wearing a black cloak with a hood, so its features weren't discernible. However, as it moved on its path, it didn't make a single sound, not leaving a single twig in its wake.
The only sounds were a soft wind rustling the leaves and a strange mumbling, apparently coming from the figure. While it was difficult to understand, single phrases might be heard by anyone nearby.
"...why..."
"...deserve this..."
"...have I done..."
"...traitors..."
"...fear and hate..."
"...I was right...they were right..."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Poké : 1060

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:46 am

(So, turns out this is 3DS compadible. Just gotta know how to do it.)

Of course it was dark. They don't call it shadowhue just because it sounds cool. Still, while most dark places are scary, this place is actually kind of calming somehow.

Wandering this forest was a timid looking Delibird with a pair of goggles on his head. In all honesty, Nick was normally more outgoing than this, but he was sort of going through a phase. It didn't help that he was on a mission to fight a strong lumber holding bully. Sure, he was a flying type, but his lack of flying type moves counters this point.

As he kept walking, Nicholas heard a strange voice. The bird followed the voice out of curiosity. Eventually, he found a cloaked figure. It's back was turned to him, so he couldn't see it. Something about the creature was kind of creepy, but curiosity drove him on. The bird slowly crept closer to the figure. He planned to speak up, but before he could, Nick stepped on a twig, causing a loud snap. Doesn't that just figure? Nick held completely still, hoping whoever was in front of him wouldn't attack. The poor Pokemon was worried, nearly in panic in fact. All that kept him from freaking out was the knowledge that he needed to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am

As it heard the twig snap, the figure turned around, finding a frightened Delibird in the process.
While the darkness of the forest still didn't allow anyone to see through the shadows under the hood, a small ray of light momentarily hit the being's face, causing a pair of fangs to gleam in the darkness.
Sighing, the being began to speak:
"Now what are you doing here? Don't you know of the dangers lurking in this forest? Ah well...I suppose it doesn't matter. Let's just skip the unintellegible stuttering and cut to the part, where you run away screaming...just like everyone else...or has the town finally decided to kill me?"
The being's voice showed hints of various emotions. Of annoyance, boredom, tiredness and...sadness?
Back to top Go down
Peach

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 pm

The avain gulped as the creature turned around and showed its sharp fangs. However, as it spoke, Nick's fear slowly started to turn to... he wasn't sure what really. Perhaps it was a form of pity. As the strange figure finished speaking, to its dismay, the Delibird started stuttering it up. Thankfully, it was only a little stuttering, and it didn't take too long to get to the point.

"Um... actually, I wasn't gonna run away... or attack or anything like that... I just kinda heard some talking and I was curious. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invade your privacy or anything. Umm... a-are you ok? I mean... can I help at all... maybe?" There very well may have been some fear still in Nick, but it wasn't his dominant emotion. He seems to be running more off of pity, concern, or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 pm

The being sighed.
"The stuttering again...but then...what did I expect? It has always been the same...and no, there's nothing you can do to help. I've tried everything...some things just weren't meant to be. You are just like all the others...just go back to where you came from and forget all this. It would be the best solution for the both of us. I shouldn't be talking to you. You shouldn't be here even. This place only holds room for...monsters...run away now. Sooner or later you will do so anyways, so you shouldn't waste your time."
The being had conversations like this all the time.
Curiosity would lead to investigation.
Investigation would lead to fear.
Fear would lead to running away.
Running away would lead to being left.
Being left would lead to pain. And the being didn't like pain...
Back to top Go down
Peach

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

"S-sorry, but I've kinda just been stuttering with everyone lately." Nick quickly shook his head, as if trying to get himself out of some self induced trance. "B-but anyways, if you really want me to go, then I guess I should, but I'm actually here for a reason. Y-you see... there's been this Timburr that's been beating up some other Pokemon here, and I'm supposed to get him to stop doing that." Nicholas knew very well how he was supposed to stop the Timburr, but he didn't like saying anything like, 'I plan to beat up a Timburr.' even if it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Upon hearing the words "beating up some other Pokémon", the figure flinched a bit, apparently shocked.
After a short moment of hesitation, it responded again, the sadness and boredom in its voice gone, having been replaced by a furious, yet icy cold tone:
"Forget, what I had said. Where is it? I am going to tear his mind apart, piece by tiny piece. That Timburr shall rue the day, it had decided to willingly hurt others. It deserves pain and it shall recieve it.
One does not simply turn their back on soc-..."
The figure paused for a moment, seemingly lost in thought. Then it continued again, its voice sounding a bit more pained than before.
"Where is it? Where is that bastard?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Nick was a little shaken from the outburst of the strange Pokemon. This became evident by him taking a step back, looking down, and tapping his wings together, kind of like tweedling your thumbs. He also got more stuttery and timid with his speaking. He's still a ways away from running and screaming, but that place is coming into view.

"Umm... W-well, I don't... I don't know... exactly where he is. You see... I got this mission... a-and all I know is... He's somewhere... in these woods..."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Having calmed down a bit, the being began to speak again:
"I would suggest us joining forces then. That way, we would have the best chances to bring that waste of space to justice. I may not be a part of society, but something like that has to be stopped at all costs."
The being looked around, trying to find a first hint, but all, that was to be seen, were trees, bushes, trees and more trees.
"Well then...shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Peach

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 pm

As Will began to cool down, so did Nicholas. He hadn't quite returned to square one, but the panicked actions had decreased. He also managed to focus his view into Will's eyes, or at least where he thought the eyes were. "Well, I guess we can work together. I-I guess I'm not really strong enough to do this myself anyways. S-so... if we're working together... we should know each other's names. I'm Nicholas, though you can just call me Nick if you want... If it's any lead... the one who posted the mission was a Geodude."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"My name is William.", the being replied as it somehow took off the hood of the cape, revealing a purplish-black ball of gas underneath - a Gastly. Closing his eyes to thinkabout a possible hiding place for the Timburr, William finally remembered a relatively rocky area in the forest, although he was unsure, whether there were Geodude living there. Still, which options did they have, other than to go and check?
And thus, the Gastly explained:
"I might have an idea...there's a rocky area with relatively few trees to the west of here...maybe the Geodude is around there. And if it is, the Timburr can't be too far away either."
Back to top Go down
Peach

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

When William removed the hood to reveal himself, Nick had in fact tensed up a little. Still, he managed to remember that the ghost had in fact done nothing to harm him. The Delibird took a deep breath and spoke up. "O-ok, I guess we can start there." He followed the ball of gas for a bit before speaking once more. "S-so, for a Pokemon the lives in the forest, you seem really sociable." He managed a meek smile after he spoke while he looked to the Gastly.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 pm

"Heh...try telling that to the rest of the world...it's a long story, which I'd rather not ta-...."
William's explanation was cut short as a swarm of purplish spikes flew right into his face. While they luckily had almost no effect on the Poison type, their cause, a Roselia was still there and apparently willing to cause trouble. As the spikes settled on the ground, forming a thin cover, looking almost like a carpet, they almost immediately disappeared. Both William and the Roselia however had no time to pay attention to that, as they were thinking about the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
Peach

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:01 am

Nick started to listen to the Gastly, but the conversation was cut by flying needles, literary. Poisonous needles flew into Will. Luckily he didn't seem hurt much, but this did cause the bird to jump back in shock. He turned to find the source of the attack, a Rosalia that gave off an aura of malice, not the kind Lucario sense, but the kind anyone can pick up on.

As the two debated their moves, Nicholas already chose his. Soon, sharp icicles flew at the grass type Pokemon, jabbing and cutting it. The Rosalia gave a shout of pain before it turned to Nick with a growl. The plant threw its arm and a blue powder flew from the flower, covering the bird before any maneuver could be made. Nick's eyes began to close, then open, then close again. It was as if he was struggling. Finally, the inevitable. "ACHOO!!!" The powder flew off of Nicholas and onto the ground. the avian sniffled and rubbed his beak, leaving a confused Rosalia. Looks like it wasn't a very strategic Pokemon.

(No, I don't know why Rosalia can learn sleep powder and not poison powder.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 am

Having decided on a move, William attempted to use his Lick attack, the Roselia attempting to counterattack with Mega Drain. While the green tendrils of energy hit the Gastly, his typing prevented a large part of the damage. The Lick attack wasn't a very strong one, but it wasn't hindered by resistances either and thus caused a fair bit of damage, making the Roselia shiver in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bully Beatdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Beatdown   Bully Beatdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully Beatdown
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next